The other teams of serie a

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by NAPOLI, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonDiNapoli

DonDiNapoli Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Leeds, UK
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    AHEM ..... bought Penalty

Disgraceful DIVE, Kevin Prince Boateng you should be ashamed of yourself!!

2. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    we must thank Siena... 3-0 contro lazio...

3. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    so, lets start our own smear campaigne shall we?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPezUN9cJBA"]Juventus-Cesena 2-0 - cenno di Rodriguez a Vidal sul rigore - YouTube[/ame]
    another one
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vx4zTa9SDI&feature=player_embedded"]Occhiolino di Orsato a Ibrahimovic - YouTube[/ame]

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    we should try moving Napoli to a different league or something...

5. Back2NY

Back2NY Member

Feb 2, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  6. DonDiNapoli

DonDiNapoli Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Leeds, UK
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Sad news for Yebda. That hurts for sure!!

Hassan Yebda, ex centrocampista azzurro, ora in forza agli spagnoli del Granada, è rimasto vittima di un grave infortunio nella seduta di allenamento odierna della squadra iberica. Per l'algerino, rottura del legamento crociato anteriore con interessamento della rottura del ginocchio. Stagione finita.

7. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    sad to hear...he's a quality guy and quality player...too bad Mazzarri never really used him properly...

if he gets this message...all of Napoli are on your side for a healthy recovery...FORZA L'ALGERINO!!! FORZA NAPOLI!!! FORZA YEBDA!!!

8. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    yeaaaas atlanta in front

9. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
  10. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    A ********ing hat trick?!?!?! Really?!?!?!? Where the ******** were you when you were with our club???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i was going to say that too hahaha

12. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    when the season started and he was scoring all kinds, I was happy for him...NOW...I"M JUST ********ING PISSED!!!...REALLY, DENIS???

13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think he needed more time to get used to Serie A that or its because he has a team built around him.

14. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    this. made. me. die. laughing....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....oh, shit...I can listen to this ALLLLLL day...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn8JkEs8OCY&feature=related"]Vergognosa Telecronaca da querela di Carlo Pellegatti @Milan-Juventus 1-1 25/02/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

15. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ahahahaha how many times he repeat himself:eek: juve fans get a little to cheeky when there team is winning...

16. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    dude...i think Milan actually got robbed yesterday...HAHAHAHAHAH...which is funny and sad at the same time...

17. Back2NY

Back2NY Member

Feb 2, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    They absolutely got robbed - funny & sad, but true. Would have been nice for Juve to get a defeat but the numbers are better this way. Officiating in Serie A needs to be taken a good hard look at because that was really obvious.

18. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Robbed? 2 clear straight red cards not given and a disallowed on side goal??? Nice. You can dislike Juve but to claim they robbed this game is nothing short of delusional.

19. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    maybe I am...admittedly, I haven't watched the game...but...from the highlights, it seems quite apparent that Muntari's goal not only was a LEGIT goal...but WOULD DEFINITELY have changed the look of the game with Milan leading 2-0...now, I don't really care to defend the rossoneri merdaiouli, but, if that goal stands, it changes the game...Milan would have shut it down leading 2-0 and for Juve to come back, even after the decent season they are having, would have been VERY difficult to get 1 point out of it...sorry dude...I know it stings a little, but that goal was WAAAAAY in...about the red cards...well, I'm sure any Milan fan would argue Juve probably missed a few cards themselves...such is the nature of the game...what counts are goals (even denied ones at that).

20. Back2NY

Back2NY Member

Feb 2, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    easy now :)
    I was speaking only of the goal itself and nothing else during that game.

21. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    But, do you think Milan, with a 2-0 goal lead, would be able to really shut down and preserve a lead if they are down a player? Maybe even two players? Tagiavento's failure to award Muntari's goal would definitely have changed the match but so does his failure to spot not one, but two, expulsion incidents.

22. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    uhm, yeah Davey...I believe Milan would shut it down up 2-0, at home,...now down 2 men, well, anything is possible of course. However, I only saw one incident which required a direct red (I think there was a punch or something by Mexes)..if this is the case, definitely, a red is justified and Milan is down by one man (which I still think they could shut down the game)...I don't know about a second red, like I said, didn't watch the game just highlights but I'm sure the rossoneri will find a number of cards that weren't administered in their own favour...we are all to familiar with bad calls and cards not given, etc., etc., so I know it stings but it is what it is...

23. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I see what you're saying but shutting the game down 2-0 with a man down doesn't seem like anything in hand. IMO, when you factor in that plus possible and uncalled reds to Mexes and Muntari plus Matri's onside disallowed goal, I think a draw was a fair result.

24. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    fair enough...though, again, I think 2-0 up and at home would be enough for the likes of Milan to end it...it would take something extraordinary to pull a tie out of that...again, just my own opinion...

def, with a man down (or two--just saw the Muntari foul--most def a card, don't know about red--but Mexes is RED) the game would change but again, I'm POSITIVE the rossoneri fans can point out a bunch of non calls against their own players that deserved cards and the story just gets more and more messy...

25. El-Diego

El-Diego Member

May 23, 2007
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Getting away from the Milan - Juve game, it looks like Lazio's injury crisis has worsened. Zauri and Lulic who both played against Fiorentina are likely to miss the derby game this weekend. Here's hoping they drop some points :)