The other teams of serie a

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by NAPOLI, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    no they wont...they will do the PC thing and boost us up a little considering we have a CL match coming up...either way, i'm not gonna watch.

furthermore, wait until next weekend...once we thrash Juve...then they'll start talking all their shite again.

2. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    turnover turnover turnover di cazzo di turnover why did i watch this sh!t for.

3. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    glad i missed it...;)

4. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    One local Montreal paper stated this weekend that Luca Toni and / or Pippo Inzaghi might be interested in playing for the Montreal Impact (our local soccer team)!!!. The Impact will ge playing in the MLS league in 2012!!

5. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    probably be better than TFC...man, why can't they get their shit together??? They keep relying on 2nd and 3rd division coaches usually from Scotland or England...man...get some ********ing EYETALEINS on that team!!!!

lol.

6. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The Nerazzurri have been fined €20,000 for fans that unveiled an offensive banner relating to the Heysel stadium disaster of 1985.

The Bianconeri must pay €10,000 for chants that were heard from a section of their support. Directed towards an opposition player, it was ruled that they 'constituted an expression of racial discrimination'.

Classy!

7. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The Nerazzurri have been fined €20,000 for fans that unveiled an offensive banner relating to the Heysel stadium disaster of 1985.

The Bianconeri must pay €10,000 for chants that were heard from a section of their support. Directed towards an opposition player, it was ruled that they 'constituted an expression of racial discrimination'.

Classy!

8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    it is Juve and inter they are the classiest teams in serie A:rolleyes:

9. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    way to go boys!!! Let"s keep it going!!!!! Whooooooooo!!!!!!

10. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The banners Inter showed were disgusting and infuriating. The fines for their stupidity should have been much more.

11. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    [​IMG]

12. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    the Viola pick up Delio Rossi as their new coach...here's another team we have to worry about...he'll definitely straighten out the problem existent in the club the last few seasons...part of me wishes he would have come to us...I don't know...I think he's a good coach.

13. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I agree, fiorentina will be better under him. I defiantly wouldn't mind him as our coach, tactically I think he is way ahead of walter.

14. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    let's wish him his first win today against Milan!!!

15. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  16. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
  17. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The reason why i posted that video was to show how bad the refing in Serie A is it is not consistent at all and im sure these types of mistakes are happening in all games I just found this one that showed up on a random youtube search i was doing.

18. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    polarization nothing...Juve fans nearly shat themselves saying how the ref made a good call in the Napoli game...and EVERYONE knew it was BS...not even a few days later, this....

you know something is up.

VERGOGNA INDEED.

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    it looks like Tevez might be going to Milan...

20. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    like the game was in doubt, 10 minutes left and cesena had shot once all game, and that was basically their only trip into our half the entire game.

bad call, but it's only under the spotlight cause of who was involved, and would never have had an effect on the game. the only effect is that vidal has another goal tally under his name, and the cesena keeper is out for the next game. (that is a considerable effect but nothing relating to juve, can't see how we would try and make that happen). bad call, nothing more sinister...

milan look closer and closer to tevez.

21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  22. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0"]Can We All Just Get Along? For The Kids & Old People? RODNEY KING SPEAKS! - YouTube[/ame]

23. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    the refereeing in the bologna-milan game was a disgrace, in milans favour of course, they werent even tight decisions but easy calls, seedorf clearly stopped the ball with his bicep in the box which even andrea bocelli saw, then the ball was passed to pato who was well offside and di vaio (think it was him) wet to get the ball but looked like he was waiting for reff to stop play which he should have as soon as milan went to get the ball of him then ibrah dived straight from that incident and got a pen,

it shouldnt have been a pen not just for the dive but because pato's posistion was decisive in that play and the reff woulda blown his whistle had di vaio not gone to the ball but he had to go to it because he saw the danger before the offside,

now the reff was rocchi, his name and piss poor decisions is not a new occurance, so he is either on the side of the striped clubs (its always with these teams he makes contraversial decisions in favour of) or he is a really really really shit reff in any case he is not fit to officiate in serie a ffs, its not even an oppinion but a fact

24. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    another penalty given to milan by for a blatant dive, this time by boateng, i wonder why the media has made no thus about ibrahs dive and called for his suspension not that they should need to as it should be done anyway, now boateng should be banned, im amazed juve or krasic havent made a noise about it either

25. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I saw the dive as well, not doubt, he should be suspended..............