The other teams of serie a

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by NAPOLI, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i am reading the article on tuttonapoli, they are saying Armero isn't good enough to be a left back or something... I don't particularly agree with that, hes been fine for us, he just needs more games. He's got an attacking mentality, so those players just need understanding with teammates and stuff. Him and Mertens don't have the understanding him and Insigne do.

2. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i think the day i listen to hournos on who can or cant play where, or who is a shit player today after they said was great yesterday and shit the day before will be the day i cacca in my pants every day cus im too old to hold it in or make it to the shitter

FORZA NAPOLI <3 repped this.
  3. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Roma has been slowly declining for the past 3 weeks now.

4. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    courtesy of our #1 fan from the Roma boards

I would like to point out where the article is from (romanews.eu) its like believing TuttoSport when they say Juve doesn't get benefit of refs.

All I can read is someone is butthurt really, they take every chance to mention Napoli, we have become a source of anger for this particular Roma fan, for like the past year really...

The tears taste very good, also what constitutes a "ref error" I read the article, there was no pointing out evidence for every justified point deduction and point addition.

The only reason this guy posted the article was because it was slated towards Napoli. If it had been slated towards say Milan, they wouldn't have posted it. Because if it isn't negative about Napoli, it is not worth talking about.

Enjoy hating us!

5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    people make it seem like their team has never had a call go their way i guess thats cheating as well ? I guess if Roma wins the scudetto thanks to a bad call it will be all good.

6. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Romanews reposted it but it's from panorama.it, and they're the ones who are famous for this list.

7. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Any table that does this "ref errors" stuff without posting what games there were errors are lame and not worth the time debating about.

8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Sometimes Refs make huge borderline match fixing calls but shit if every mistake is a case for match fixing then why even watching Calcio ????

9. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    panorama lol... a rag based in milan, even better!

What's next? TuttoNapoli making a counter one?

10. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    panorama lol... a rag based in milan, even better!

What's next? TuttoNapoli making a counter one?

11. Capitano_10

Capitano_10 Member+

Apr 18, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I don't hate Napoli, I will never cheer on any of our rivals but if it came down to you and Juventus it's a no brainer. Napoli all the way

FORZA NAPOLI <3 and Il Ciuccio repped this.
  12. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    its a completely useless list, im willing to bet my house they didnt take into account savic's dive or the foul on mertens, or the fact that when napoli were wrongly awarded a pen for handball vs toro hamsik was fouled in the box at the same time, i'd say its 100% certain thats they dont take every decision into account but focus on the ones that make most noise, which brings me to the media's coverage of cuadrado's sending off, it is without doubt they tried to influence reffs against napoli in the futer by letting the reffs know they would be under the microscope if they got it wrong in napoli's favour as they have done many times before where napoli is concerned, where was the noise with all of juves bad decisions this season? they're a disgusting lot the media trying to influence reffs

13. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    just finished watching bologna-chievo, i thought it was going to be a shit game, but nothing could have prepared for that death sentence i was just put through, i nearly ended it all there, had my letter prepared for the fam and everything, luckily the reff blew for full time just in time

Andreas repped this.
  14. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    hahahahahahahahhaha

what did you expect? Its Bologna v. Chievo lmfao

15. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    I stopped watching after the 25th minute.

16. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    oh you missed out big time, bologna had a good chance in the 93rd minute

tbf i would have turned it off too but my kitten is cosely asleep on my lap and i as doing some work on the laptop so it was perfect really because i didnt want anything on tv that would distract me

JCNapoli17 repped this.
  17. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    They could use that game to put people in comas

18. FORZA NAPOLI <3

FORZA NAPOLI <3 BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ******** That game was so it it would of made me smash my head into a wall, luckily I was ready to get hammered it made it exciting

vesuviani repped this.
  19. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    watching inter - livorno, so i ask can inter actually score a proper goal? bardi is in goal for livorno and i wasnt impressed with italys great hope last few times i've watched him so im pretty convinced today after letting that goal in that he's not much of a talant at all, that or he fixed that goal, it certainly looked dodgy then i remembered he's owned by inter

20. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Bardi sucks a lot his goal that Inler scored on him he pushed into the net. Another Viviano.

21. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    have you seen the one he let in tonight? i dont even know how hats possible