The Other Juve related news discussion thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by 1251alex, Jan 20, 2011.

1. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I really like this pink kit. I brought this kit. I think the black and white is to plain and doesn't interest me at all. I would like to see us in more brighter colour e.g BARCELONA. This week's podcast is out.............topic..transfer market.....and tacchinardi's interview at ...
    http://juventus.theoffside.com/team-news/podcast-winning-streak-ends-in-purple-haze.html#more-5970

2. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    does anyone know if espn3 going to carry a majority of our games next year again?

3. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  4. KensingtonSC

KensingtonSC Still Lazy After All These Years

FC Vaduz / Philadelphia Union
    Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    I believe they have a contract with Serie A, so they should continue to show the matches on ESPN3. Personally, I think it's a fantastic service. We usually get up to 6 Serie A games a week with the service, so I'm sure they'd like to continue with it.

5. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Interviewed after Real's Copa Del Rey victory, Zidane said "It's an important victory not only for prestige but also for the morale, next week we have the first challenge in the Champions League and we get fortified by this exciting victory. A warm greeting to the Juventus fans, Juve will always be in my heart."

Nice to know he still keeps us in mind!

6. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    agreed , i think it's fantastic

7. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    grr was gonna watch the replay today didnt want to know the result :rolleyes: :D

8. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Apologies buddy. :eek:

9. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    dont trip haha it was still mildly entertaining! can't believe sergio ramos dropped the trophy still tho lol

10. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I have some bad news pertaining to JCB, he has been past up in favour of Jacques Lambert to head France's Euro 2016 preparations. Does this mean that will be with for an extended period..................please don't let it be I just finished watching a horror and then got this news, how much more can a man be off set?

Jacques Lambert, the man who led France’s preparations to host the 1998 FIFA World Cup, has been installed as the head of the steering committee and president of the organising committee for UEFA Euro 2016.

www.sportbusiness.com

11. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    JUVE, invaded the official page on Facebook!
    Fans calling for the mass return of Moggi and immediate call for the resignation of Delneri, MAROTTA and BLANC
    .​
    Stormed the official page of Juventus on FACEBOOK.
    05/10/2011 00:00 Stefano Discretes article read 6417 times
    Source: www.stefanodiscreti.blogspot.com
    [​IMG]
    © foto di Alberto Fornasari​
    © Photo by Alberto Fornasari

Disappointment, resignation.
    The Bianconeri have yet another unwatchable seasonal performance thrown into utter despair the Juventus fans, who invaded in the mass of Juventus Juventus official page on facebook asking for the immediate expulsion of Blanc, Marotta and Delneri and invoking the return of Luciano Moggi.
    .​
    This is now today Juve, who was not even enough 2 goal advantage against smaller teams such as Cesena, Chievo Verona and Catania to be sure of victory.
    A team, Del Piero in part, without any quality.
    After the destruction (MOGGI dixit) operated by Rose Marotta Juventus last summer now seems to be completely redone.
    The only real regret for the majority of white fans is for those few players who arrived on a permanent basis: they were all bought on loan would have reset the operations of Marotta and Delneri in one fell swoop!

12. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    BLANC resigns as CEO but remains on the board of directors. How ironic is that. This man just would walk away from juventus why?

13. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Because he has a better opportunity elsewhere?

14. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    About time. This guy should have never been involved in the director role. He should have simply been in charge of the stadium and sponsors.

15. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    he became a director when the 3 PIGS WERE IN CHARGE and nobody knew any better

16. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    3 pigs? Really? At least we got to the CL under them, and had a better squad. The vitrol is really unbelievable.

17. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    WORKER FALLS AT NEW STADIUM SITE

E 'Maria Vittoria hospitalized in serious condition this morning that the Italian workers fell from scaffolding during construction of the new Juventus stadium.
    The man, MR, sixty-two years he was immediately rushed to the hospital where he underwent a CAT scan to see if there is cerebral hemorrhage.
    Arrived at the accident site are labor inspectors who are making the measurements to reconstruct the exact dynamics of the event and to determine possible liability.

18. KensingtonSC

KensingtonSC Still Lazy After All These Years

FC Vaduz / Philadelphia Union
    Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    What a shame for that poor construction worker. Hopefully, he'll somehow pull through.

With so much bad stuff that's surrounding this team, I'm waiting for this to happen at the new stadium...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWlj5nEqRCE"]YouTube - Horrible Crane Accident[/ame]

19. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I want some help on this issue. ALDO MAZZIA replaced MICHELE BERGER as CFO and now has replaced BLANC as CEO. Is he that capable to be holding these two high profile positions or is he just CEO on a temporary basis until they find a replacement in the summer or next season because I had heard JUVENTUS had hire SPENCER STUART to find a new CEO

20. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    crazy video, where was that?

21. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Milwaukee, that's Miller Field.

22. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    i knew it looked familiar, altho i thought it was ford field in detroit haha

23. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Let me say this again. The past is a blueprint of how not to make the same mistake again, yet still we did. Blanc did so much shit at this club but still became a board member because he was running the show and we see how difficult and pain staking it was to get rid of him but IMO the process was rushed to have Marotta on the board and if fails again this season which I believe he will do what will we do, just pay severance. So in a way I am not mad at del neri for not resigning because Marotta signed him for 2 years so let him pay you. In a case like this would Marotta be penalised for over paying for Martinez and bringing in inferior quality players. After all the changes from last year to this year is that it was SECCO'S TRASH, NOW IT IS MAROTTA SEWAGE

24. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  25. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    JUVENTUS DOESN'T FORGET HEYSEL VICTIMS

Juventus Football Club to commemorate the 39 killed in the Heysel stadium, who lost their lives during the final of European Cup, 29 May 1985 in Brussels.
    There are two initiatives that the company has undertaken so that black and white memory of this tragedy remain alive for all fans who attend the new facility.
    In the Star devoted to the Captain of that tragic night, Gaetano Scirea, located near the East Stand, will be entitled 39 stars. Each of them will remember the tragic circumstances: under the name of the person, in fact, will have the word Heysel, 29/05/1985.
    On days during which there are no matches, this area will be open for ceremonies or events, subject to authorization by Juventus Football Club
    Inside the Museum, which will be completed in the spring of 2012, already provides an area dedicated to the facts of that night. Juventus Football Club has decided that the families of the victims will always have free access to the museum. To this end, the company will contact the families and associations to draw up a list of names of relatives who can take advantage of this facility.
    Almost 26 years from that game with Liverpool, the bitterness and pain for those 39 victims alive in the hearts of all fans, employees, managers and players who have the privilege of wearing the colors on Juventus.