The Other Juve related news discussion thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by 1251alex, Jan 20, 2011.

1. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Juventus MOGGI LAMBS - Juventus today has tried to fix things in pink, partial reconstruction of the problems children last summer. Interviewed by Pippo Franco during the trasimissione yesterday and tomorrow Moggi, Luciano Moggi has highlighted the problems of his club: "Juve are a team in shambles and undertone also evident from the press conference on Saturday superfluous and obvious. Andrea Agnelli has downloaded almost all the blame on the previous management of Blanc and Secco, but it is not too fair. The new course has its faults. You do not buy so many players all together to re-establish a team. Takes time to build and important players and image. Grafting of 3-4 was enough quality players instead of the 15 that for the most part are not to Juve! The money is gone? Andrea will then give you a tip - continued Moggi - stop defending the actions of your leaders because no money should not be an excuse, just as we did that we had always short of money available and sold to get money money to buy. Ask people who bought those 15 players and sell them with the proceeds to buy players from Juventus in a position to make a difference ... "

http://www.calciomercatonews.com/ul...nelli-non-difendere-marotta-servono-campioni/

2. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    RAIOLA to Sportitalia : "The general director of Juventus and bulkheads, it is he who does the market. Marotta? Never talked to him. Why does it exist?"
    31/01/2011 21:30 by editing TuttoJuve article read 792 times
    [​IMG]Photo © James Morini
    Mino Raiola show during the Special Market Sportitalia, went on air from 17.30 to 19.30. The well-known attorney, pursued by Michele Criscitiello and Alfredo Pedulla, it made its peeled on the design of Juventus and teased the Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta.Here TuttoJuve.com as evidenced by:

Moggi said that the best purchase of Milan called Mino Raiola.
    "Luciano is a great friend. I respect him. I know he respects me and loves me, so it's always nice to have compliments from someone who perhaps invented the transfer market."
    Matri how to Juve?
    "Unfortunately I have said elsewhere, I do not understand the politics of Juve. I can not comment because I do not understand, I can not understand it, I do not see the project they are doing. Unfortunately, Pavel (Nedved, ed) on the Board I astern from making strong statements, but is not a project that is willing. I even said to Pavel. I do not like the project because ... I know how to Juve, as I know the big teams: a few purchases, but great players. "
    When you get to make the team manager?
    "No, I do not think I choose to be good players, but they are good at being behind the desk. I might just do the sports director next to people who understand football as Braida, such as branches, such as Fabio Juve ..." .
    Fabio who? Marotta?
    "Guild".
    But the director is ... Marotta
    "But I never talked with Marotta. Why does it exist?".
    And with whom are you speaking?
    "Guild".
    But who is the director of Juventus? Marotta or Guild?
    "For me Guild."
    But who does the market?
    "For me Guild."
    Ah ok, sorry. It was a question, information ...
    "Commander Marotta, but I have not yet reached the level of being able to speak with Marotta."
    It 's a slow path. We must take a course?
    "It 's a slow path. Arrivals at a time that they give you a diploma and you can go talk to Marotta. Sometimes I do talk to the Board, but I do not like the Board of Directors."

3. Denton52

Denton52 New Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Perth
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That Raiola guy pretty much signed Zlatan and Robinho on his own for Milan. Juve needs more friends.

4. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Raiola is a pcs of shit.

5. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would LOVE to have Raiola working for Juve.

6. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  7. Matteo4Azzurri

Sep 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    75 million agreement between the club and the Italian subsidiary of the Lagardère Group with the aim to revolutionize and enhance the role of the stages and partners in the Italian football market. Naming rights, marketing 50% of the Sky Box and management of a forum premium, in addition to the creation of a common sales force, are the terms of the agreement.

In the evocative setting of the Terrazza Martini in Milan was unveiled April 21, the strategic agreement that will bind Juventus Football Club and Sportfive Italy - Italian branch of the network Sportfive (Lagardère Group) - for 15 years . The business alliance, gives Sportfive the exclusive naming rights on the management of the new Juventus stadium. Moreover, the two companies will collaborate on several other aspects of the stadium and brand valorizznazione Juventus. The amount you pay into the coffers of Sportfive Juventus is 75 million € , which will be paid in several installments.

"We are the real pioneers - said Jean Claude Blanc , CEO of Juventus Football Club - and for us the construction and use of the new Juventus stadium represents a major opportunity and competitive asset. The company's goal was to be able to make the stadium project could live alone. That's why we decided to entrust to a company with extensive experience in sports marketing and management of stadiums, to succeed in our enterprise: to create a stadium ours, which is self-financing and, if possible, generates income for us and for our partners. "

The strategic vision is one of Juventus in the Italian market. However, being pioneers in the market to include not only potential benefits but also many risks: "It is precisely for this reason that we entrusted to a company with proven experience as Sportfive - said Marco Fassone , commercial director of Juventus Football Club -. At stake is the name of Juventus and we want to preserve it, in fact, increase even more prestige. "

The agreement between the two companies will be effective from the 2011-2012 season, when the stadium will be ready to open to the public and will be valid until 2023. However, even now, under construction, Sportfive will sell naming rights to companies interested in the stage presence of their brand in the yard.

"We are facing a new era, a time when we are changing the way people live football - added Blanc - in the footsteps of Germany and other European countries."

In view of the project, the stadium will be open 7 days a week 7 and will host a commercial area in 35-40 thousand square meters that will be entrusted to an external company, a museum of Juventus, a flagship store dedicated to football and more with the aim of creating a space where people may remain for a long time and not only for the length of a sport.

Under the agreement, Sportfive will independently manage the new stadium's naming rights. The right of naming the stadium sponsorship represents an innovative model whereby the stage of a club takes the name of the sponsor logo. In the U.S. the turnover attributed to the naming rights is about $ 190 million and today, more than 120 projects of 'naming rights' active football in Europe. Sportfive has already worked in this field especially in Germany with the most important example dell'AOL Arena in Hamburg later become HSH Nordbank Arena.

In addition, Sportfive will also market the 50% of the Sky Box and manage a premium to be carried out in the stands and can accommodate up to 650 people . In cases where the proceeds of Sportfive from all these activities should increase beyond a certain threshold, then, according to a gradual sharing mechanism to share the extra profits with the Juventus Football Club

In addition to these three 'pillars', there are a number of ancillary agreements as a seal of confidence that the two companies try to one another other. Will in fact create a joint sales force in order to maximize revenues from the operation of the VIP and the Sky Box. Moreover, the two companies will collaborate to create an annual football event, each bringing their skills up the great football and event marketing.

"The stadiums should increasingly be seen as a welcoming place for both spectators for major brands sponsor - said Ambroggio De Luca , Italy to Sportfive -. The Italian experience is to be built, but we have many to European ripe. We are now planning to enter the market, after having made some preliminary study of the field, to understand where to turn and offer the opportunity to sponsor the stadium for predefined periods of 4 years. "

The idea is to create a new meeting place for fans and families that can meet the various needs of potential consumers and users of the new structure. The stadium has a capacity of 41,000 seats , so it was decided based on some design studies have been carried out: "In this way, in fact - said Fassone - we expect to always fill the stadium and 80% of to feel more 'at home' our fans, a warm heart that fans of Juventus, with the possibility in the future to further expand the facility. We expect total revenues of our stadium to be around € 30-35 million , depending on the participation and permanence in international competitions, against € 20 million we can do today with the Delle Alpi .. "

"In principle the aim to distinguish and preserve the name of Juventus - added Fassone - has changed our own marketing strategy. We decided, in fact, to tie to a maximum of 12 brands , which will be official sponsor and will be the only ones with vision. Around May-June, in fact, will start a campaign about traditional means by which to decide about the agency, we recently consulted D'Adda, Lorenzini, Vigorelli, BBDO and Sapphira, Tortelli, vigorous , but we have not decided with those who do. Consistent with our strategy, even in this period we have reduced our partners to 18 and eliminated a row of advertising on the sideline. All this in an attempt to increase the prestige of the brand and to build a coherent communication strategy with the image we want to convey. "

The desire of both companies is to generate a positive example that can be followed by other Italian clubs, in order to change, indeed revolutionize the world of football, projecting into the future.

8. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you're posting an article you're required to provide a link.

9. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    ERG, Fiat, Intesa San Paolo, Juventus: Italy Equity Preview

By Marco Bertacche - Jan 31, 2011 9:01 PM PT Tue Feb 01 05:01:00 GMT 2011

The following companies’ shares may have unusual price changes in Italian trading. Stock symbols are in parentheses and share prices are from the previous close.
    Italy’s benchmark FTSE MIB Index rose 25.34, or 0.1 percent, to 22,050.45 in Milan.
    AS Roma SpA (ASR IM): A group of U.S. investors made an offer to UniCredit SpA (UCG IM), co-owner of AS Roma, to acquire the three-time Italian soccer champion, Julian Movsesian, president of Succession Capital Alliance and a member of the bidding group, said in an interview.
    The group, which includes Thomas DiBenedetto, a partner in the holding company that owns the Boston Red Sox baseball club and English Premier League team Liverpool, submitted its bid before a deadline Jan. 31, Movsesian said. AS Roma shares advanced 1 percent to 1.21 euros.
    ERG SpA (ERG IM): The refiner exercised an option to sell 11 percent of the Isab Srl Priolo refinery in Italy to co-owner Russia’s OAO Lukoil (LKOH RU). The stake was valued at 205 million euros ($280 million), the company said after markets closed. The stock added 0.1 percent to 10.44 euros.
    Fiat SpA (F IM): The Italian transport ministry plans to report January car sales. The stock climbed 1.5 percent to 7.09 euros.
    Intesa Sanpaolo SpA (ISP IM), UniCredit SpA (UCG IM): Angelo Benessia, chairman of Compagnia San Paolo, Intesa Sanpaolo’s biggest shareholder, told Radiocor in an interview that he favors a combination between the bank’s asset-management unit Eurizon Capital and UniCredit’s Pioneer Global Asset Management. Intesa rose 0.9 percent to 2.43 euros. UniCredit declined 1 percent to 1.81 euros.
    Juventus Football Club SpA (JUVE IM): The Turin-based soccer club has agreed to sign Cagliari Calcio SpA’s Alessandro Matri for 2.5 million euros until the end of the season, according to a statement sent through the Italian exchange. Juventus said it has an option to buy the player for 15.5 million euros. The shares fell 0.7 percent to 87.4 cents

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...-san-paolo-juventus-italy-equity-preview.html

2.5 million euros for matri til the end of the season. I don't think we're gonna be sending him back in June. Also, couldn't Marotta have made that sum lower so we could had 500k to get Drenthe on loan? Idiot.

10. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks. This was the piece I really wanted........"In principle the aim to distinguish and preserve the name of Juventus - added Fassone - has changed our own marketing strategy. We decided, in fact, to tie to a maximum of 12 brands , which will be official sponsor and will be the only ones with vision. Around May-June, in fact, will start a campaign about traditional means by which to decide about the agency, we recently consulted D'Adda, Lorenzini, Vigorelli, BBDO and Sapphira, Tortelli, vigorous , but we have not decided with those who do. Consistent with our strategy, even in this period we have reduced our partners to 18 and eliminated a row of advertising on the sideline. All this in an attempt to increase the prestige of the brand and to build a coherent communication strategy with the image we want to convey. ". Thanks again

11. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Exor sells the stock market, rumors of a capital increase Juventus
    03/02/2011 14:00 by David Terruzzi article read 4202 times
    Source: FTA Online nwes
    [​IMG]
    Rumor Juventus this summer could launch a capital increase to balance the budget situation. Furthermore, the operation would provide the resources for the Juventus soccer market. The company now has disproved the hypothesis, while some newspapers have estimated 150 million € in the amount of recapitalization. If the transaction is confirmed and the figure Exor, which controls the 60,001% stake in Juventus, should pay 90 million euro.The title of the holding company loses 2.72% to 21.79 euro.

12. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ^ I posted this in the Juve Commercial Dealings thread as well where a discussion is ongoing.

13. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    i'll believe that when i see it

14. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    woops. my bad.

15. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    No worries :)

16. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    im guessing this was a good a place as any to post this

http://football-italia.net/blogs/si127.html

It may just be a coincidence but Juventus have won their last two games, conceding only once, with Giorgio Chiellini at left-back. They are statistics to be proud of for a team which in the first six matches of 2011 gave away 12 goals and looked incredibly shaky at the back.

So it took Chiellini only 180 minutes to give Gigi Del Neri enough reasons to move him there permanently. “In Italy there are no left-backs stronger than him. Giorgio will play there until the end of the season and he knows it,” claimed the Bianconeri boss this morning.

His performance against Inter was indeed a valid one as he tested himself against Douglas Maicon and proved to be good enough to cover that spot. At times, Chiellini overshadowed the Brazilian and was a constant threat moving up and down the flank. Indeed he passed his exam against the strongest of rivals.

Del Neri seems relieved by this successful move as he had been thinking about it for a while. During the summer, Juventus were after Nicolas Burdisso and had they signed the Argentine defender then Chiellini would have probably moved to the left earlier on in the season.

Over the past few months injuries have hit the Bianconeri’s backline and the former Sampdoria Coach was forced to recall Fabio Grosso into the squad. But the former Lyon defender has proved his detractors right, showing to be clearly on his way towards retirement.

In the meantime, Armand Traore hasn’t had the chance to settle in while Paolo De Ceglie has been sidelined since November. Had Nicola Legrottaglie provided enough guarantees to Del Neri, Chiello’s move to left-back could have been faster and perhaps helped Juve in the toughest part of their season so far.

In the January transfer window, it was pretty clear that Beppe Marotta was chasing a reinforcement to give Del Neri more competitive options at the back. Andrea Barzagli was the perfect signing in terms of costs and experience. Indeed it is not easy to find a 29-year-old World Cup winner available on the market for €300,000.

The introduction of Barzagli, who to Del Neri is clearly much more reliable than Legrottaglie, has allowed Chiellini to replace Grosso on the left and return to what is and was his natural position – even though the player makes no secret of preferring the centre-back role nowadays.

When Juventus bought the 26-year-old from Livorno, back in 2004, Chiellini had been used regularly as a full-back. It was Fabio Capello who believed he could do a super job in the centre of the defence and Chiellini has proved him right.

But over the years, Chiellini has shown the need for an experienced teammate next to him and Leonardo Bonucci needs a little longer to gain that sort of knowledge. Barzagli, instead, is helping both defenders in keeping the Old Lady’s backline tight and reliable.

Without questioning Chiellini’s ability as a central defender, but rather praise him for his suitability to various positions, it seems clear that for Juve’s sake it is better if he stays on the left for the time being and he will no doubt have the chance to move back to the middle sometime in the future.

agreed :D

17. Denton52

Denton52 New Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Perth
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    There's a few questions involved though.

Apart from technical skill on the ball, Chiellini does everything else a quality LB should do. He has a big engine, makes dangerous runs, can actually cross the ball and shuts down his man.

But for someone that is a world class centerback, does he really want to play as defensive FB? The beauty would be that we can focus all attention on a WC attacking RB that could link with Krasic and destroy teams.

Then we'd only need a SS that comes in from the left (like a Cassano) and we'd be all set.

18. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Exactly. And some more dept.

19. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The writer of that article got his facts wrong because it was actually Deschamps initially who moved Chiellini to CB for a few games in Serie B that year. Ranieri came in the following year Chiellini went back to LB until Andrade got injured and Criscito proved he wasnt worth the Juve shirt and Ranieri was forced to move him inside permanently. LB is a much tougher position to fill these days. Defenders move inside when they are on the downside of their career like Maldini.

20. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    amauri scored a really decent goal today. Seems as though anyone can do well if they leave the mediocre surroundings of this side

21. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    We know very well through a difficult time. We are well aware of the changes to be done next summer, but the story we are writing does not change......these are the words of the president. IMO this is unbelievable, this season is falling apart and before something is done to save this season and the next, he says they will make changes next summer. They won't be any future if the present isn't put into place and functioning properly. He is beginning to sound like JCB. We were hoping for an AGNELLI to run company and I hope we did get one and not an *******

22. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I hope this statement was lost in translation on my part. Marotta said “In the next transfer session, we’ll focus on international experience as well as quality.. So I have to ask myself this, what was the real goal during this last summer, from that comment I would say he just wanted to make up the numbers. This man is a mere joke of a director general. I feel sorry for juventus right now. AGNELLI get this house in order please please please

23. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Moggi

24. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    why is it that juventus must have an italian coach? I think that is utter rubbish. Italian football is going nowhere right now and falling behind germany and maybe even france. I don't like Luciano Spalletti nor del neri 2.0 Mazzarri, these two will drag juventus further into mediocrity. Italian needs a breath of fresk air, why can't we pursue proven winners VAN GAAL, is worthy, frank (barca) ex coach. We need positive football that will entertain not similiar minded people with the same ideas. cantenaccio is dead and buried, leave it that way. The new stadium will only have appeal for so long so try to actually entertain the fans with good football, the same type that made me like juve............. one can dream, can't you?