The Official San Francisco 49ers thread (2013 Season)

Discussion in 'Football' started by Goodsport, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Tone Capone

Tone Capone Member

Dec 6, 2005
    SF Bay
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Embarrassing officiating. The missed 15 yard penalty on the punter swung the game. Also, missing Bowman's fumble recovery poured salt in the wound. Luckily the defense battled through that one.

Hopefully Bowman's career isn't permanently affected by the knee injury. As soon as I saw that, I knew we weren't going to win the Super Bowl this year, regardless of today's outcome.

2. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I agree, some bad calls, but at the end of the day, if Kap doesn't throw those 2 picks, the game might be different. He's young and he'll learn. Also, how can Davis be thrown to once the entire game?

The penalty might have mattered or it might not have, we'll never know. We needs to score on the first red zone possession when Smith forced a turnover. That has been the problem all season long.

Finally, Seattle has no class. I hope the Broncos kill them and I hope their receivers bitch slap Sherman and co around.

3. judodono

judodono Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Bay Area, Ca.
    Club:
    --other--
    This would have been my single most satisfying win as a sports fan. Dare even say of greater importance than the 02 US win over Mexico?

I love these guys and wish them luck in their careers. Especially bowman- what a stand up guy. The polar opposite to Seattle's #25. I really, really hope Navarro recovers and my prayers are in his direction.

Maybe the warriors surprise us again? Maybe the US national team unleashes some Cinderella magic? But this loss has me checking out with sports lol. Nothing to follow from here.

Again, thoughts and prayers out to Navarro.

Tone Capone and yasik19 repped this.
  4. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Good post. It's a heart breaker. I really thought that last drive would be similar to the one we had against the Saints 2 years back. The difference is...QB. Smith is a smarter and a better passer. I really do hope Kap learns, b/c then, he'd be an elite QB.

And I truly wish Bowman a speedy recovery.

I just can't believe that with 2 timeouts and 1st and 10, we call that play.

5. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  6. salvikicks

salvikicks Member+

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Eddie D should be in the Hall of Fame. Did the voters ignore him because of the corruption charges? I cannot see any reason why he should not get in.

8. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  9. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club: