the Official Iraq Football Thread 2006 [R]

Discussion in 'Iraq' started by Mussab86, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Spinoza99

Spinoza99 Member

Mar 31, 2006
    London, UK
    aaaaahahaha come on dawog a fan wrote that lol look at first sentence "An exciting young striker who can change the outcome of a game at any moment, Emad Mohammed has been a prolific scorer since 2000". if he really had offer from ac milan it would be on a real link like sky sports, bbc ................. yeah he say no to ac milan and go to qatari league funnnyyy

its one thing to be rumoured to go btu another to play in there. ppl who r insecure only mention things u guys mentioend

lool i dont make fun of iraq, tehy are o.k. team in asia, but u act like ur players are bigtymers when they r not. this whole list u make is one big joke. such showoffs for so little be honest. football is football show respect to game and dont make ur players graet topclass football players when they do nothing yet on important stage

2. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Spinoza99 you just proved that you are really kid or pretend to be
    this is an Official site, so please help your self and shudup and stop being annoying.
    we all know this story that he preferred the money on his carrier.

errr.. I don't have to answer your last sentence, do you know why?
    because you are not welcome in this thread any more

and if you want my Advice, if you want to know if this list is true or not
    go and visit Kooora.com maybe they will help you. err did I mentiond Laith Hussain and Barcelona 1000% true, becuase its 1000000000% true

3. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Nashat Akram & Lokomotiv Moscow
    this is the prove that Lokomotiv Moscow wanted Nashat Akram
    this is the Official Al-Riyadh Newspapers, Official Saudi News Papers
    Click here (Arabi)

Iraq Super League
    any way back to the Super League Subject
    IraqiFootball do you know what the issue between Samara and Port Club
    I believe because the stadium or something?

Breaking news
    Our Goalkeeper Noor Sabri will sign for a Greece Club next season
    Noor said this club will play in one of the European Competitions next years

Good luck to Noor Sabri, this news published on Kooora news
    And by Noor Sabri him self, and also he said he and the club official didn't reached to the final agreement

4. Hahahahah :D
    Stop ruining this thread. Do you need Iraq to come thump you 5-1 again or something? If so, just invite them for a friendly, heck we might even send in A team if you're lucky! :)
    No, I didn't read about the incident. Can you tell me more about it?

5. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    well, Samara want Arbil Stadium to be their ground, Port Club Official
    didn't like the Idea. and they threat to withdraw from the Super League, I hope they settle it down. :rolleyes:

6. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Al-Karkh Logo
    [​IMG]

Al-Zawra Logo
    [​IMG]

Duhok New Logo
    [​IMG]

7. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Students FC New Logo
    [​IMG]

Police Club Logo not sure
    [​IMG]

Air Force Club Logo
    [​IMG]

8. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Port Club Logo not sure
    [​IMG]

Army FC Logo
    [​IMG]

9. Spinoza99

Spinoza99 Member

Mar 31, 2006
    London, UK
    hahahahah we always make world cup, we asian champs before, r clubs bestin asia year after year ................... what have iraq donee? nuthing!!!!!!!!!!! u make world cup once thats it. 5-1 was our b-team, lots of youngsters we not small time like u boyz u take such stupid tournments serious. u only send ur main team to such bottom tournament everyone else send there young team. u bad mouth our team just jaelous what saudi do u can never do

we in world cup were will u be in the summer??!?!?!?! dont worry u cheer for saudi i know and to mussav i post as much as i want here u cant do nuthin to me to tell me to leave. keep making excuses 4 ur players

i read nasshat got offer from lokomotivv in papers befoer too. but that mean nuthing. to be on team u must be play on that team for a while and not eb reserves or just get offer. till he go the offer mean nothing. make excuse when he dont go that he took saudi money :D always writee excuse before everything go bad

10. Hmmm the reason we're not in going to Germany this year is because our country is in complete turmoil...Thanks to your Wahabi brothers who keep pouring into Iraq to slaughter innocent Iraqi civilians.

We don't have princes pouring money into our NT or clubs, yet we still compete. We've been in 3 wars and now our country is nearing a civil war yet our B team tied your World Cup squad.

Just leave this thread, we understand your agenda. Keep this thread information only. Thanks.

11. Spinoza99

Spinoza99 Member

Mar 31, 2006
    London, UK
    sad that u use ur country in turmoil excusee . look at ivory coast they in civil war............look at all africa team great teams with talent go thru this and they in harder african federation!!!!!!!!same with south american teams they always have problems with economics and politics !!!! yes we got good training places & stadium bc we rich country but we have the talent too. that was just friendly u guys lose to singapore in asian cup preliminarie. that is funny. put us in a game against iraq in important circumstancess than we c who win!!!!!! u only been 2 world cup once what is ur excuse for other 10+ times u didnt make the world cup :D.... face it u guys not bigtymers u stay on qatar level that is not so bad. even indonesia do more in tournaments than u. u guys lost 1st round this time y u insult saudi that beat great teams like korea and made it easy throughh when u lost to uzbekkistan???????? syria jordan kuwait uae allow u 2 use their camps and stadiums n' they hav better than what iraq has so u should be happy and giv thanks!!!!!!!

i dont mean to insult ur team but u act big when ur achievements are small very small. stop making fun of saudi who do 10 X more than u. stay humble its good for u

12. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Iraqi Football, Just Ignore him, yes African nations have Civil wars
    but they dont have Uday Saddam Hussain.

Spinoza99, what I will post soon, will surprise you

13. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Today I will post the 1st Comparison, between 2 teams
    And our 1st Comparison between Iraq and Saudi Arabia

============
    1st: Results
    ============

Code:
    [B]teams          Play | win | tie | lose | GF | GA[/B]
    Iraq           26   |  12 |  7  |   7  | 43 | 25
    Saudi Arabia   26   |   7 |  7  |  12  | 25 | 43
    Code:
     [B]#  Date         teams                  venues    Competition[/B]
     1.  6/ 4/1975   Iraq [COLOR="Red"]1-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Iraq      Asian Cup Q. 1975
     2. 12/ 4/1975   Iraq [COLOR="red"]2-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Iraq      Asian Cup Q. 1975
     3. 22/ 8/1975   Iraq [COLOR="red"]0-2[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Iran      Olympic Games Q. 1975
     4.  1/ 4/1976   Iraq [COLOR="red"]7-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Qatar     Gulf Cup 4
     5. 14/12/1978   Iraq [COLOR="red"]1-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Thailand  Asian Games 1978
     6.  8/ 4/1979   Iraq [COLOR="red"]2-0[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Iraq      Gulf Cup 5
     7. 21/ 3/1981   Iraq [COLOR="red"]0-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  KSA       World Cup Q. 1982
     8. 24/ 3/1982   Iraq [COLOR="red"]1-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  UAE       Gulf Cup 6
     9.  1/12/1982   Iraq [COLOR="red"]1-0[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  India     Asian Games 1982
    10. 17/ 3/1984   Iraq [COLOR="red"]4-0[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Oman      Gulf Cup 7
    11. 10/ 7/1985   Iraq [COLOR="red"]3-2[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  KSA       Arab Cup
    12. 14/ 8/1985   Iraq [COLOR="red"]2-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Morocco   Arab Games 1985
    13. 30/ 3/1986   Iraq [COLOR="red"]1-2[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Bahrain   Gulf Cup 8
    14.  1/10/1986   Iraq [COLOR="red"]1-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  S. Korea  Asian Games 1986
    15.  4/12/1987   Iraq [COLOR="red"]0-0[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  KSA       Olympic Games Q. 1988
    16.  1/ 1/1988   Iraq [COLOR="red"]1-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Oman      Olympic Games Q. 1988
    17. 16/ 3/1988   Iraq [COLOR="red"]2-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  KSA       Gulf Cup 9
    18. 15/ 7/1988   Iraq [COLOR="red"]1-0[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Jordan    Arab Cup
    19. 14/10/1993   Iraq [COLOR="red"]1-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Qatar     World Cup Q. 1994
    20.  8/12/1996   Iraq [COLOR="red"]0-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  UAE       Asian Cup 1996
    21. 31/ 8/2001   Iraq [COLOR="red"]0-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Bahrain   World Cup Q. 2002
    22.  5/10/2001   Iraq [COLOR="red"]1-2[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Jordan    World Cup Q. 2002
    23. 26/ 7/2004   Iraq [COLOR="red"]2-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  China     Asian Cup 2004
    24.  5/12/2005   Iraq [COLOR="red"]5-1[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Qatar     West Asian Games 2005
    25.  8/12/2005   Iraq [COLOR="red"]2-0[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  Qatar     West Asian Games 2005
    26. 15/ 3/2006   Iraq [COLOR="red"]2-2[/COLOR] Saudi Arabia  KSA       Friendly Match
    ============
    2nd: Championships
    ============

Arab Cup
    Iraq: 4
    Saudi Arabia: 2

note: Iraq Didn't played in this Tournament more than 15 years

Gulf Cup
    Iraq: 3
    Saudi Arabia: 3

note: Iraq Didn't played in this Tournament more than 13 years

Asian Games
    Iraq: 1
    Saudi Arabia: 0

and Iraq the only Arabi team who won it

Asian youth Cup
    Iraq: 5

West Asian Competitions
    Iraq: 2

Arab Games
    Iraq: 1

Asian Cup
    Iraq: 0
    Saudi Arabia: 3

World Cup U-16
    Iraq: 0
    Saudi Arabia: 1

============
    3rd: Records
    ============

World Cup Appearances
    Iraq: 1 (Respectful)
    Saudi Arabia: 4 (Disaster)

Olympic Games Appearances
    Iraq: 4 (and we won the 4th place)

wars destroyed our sports, from war to war... hm lets just talk about Football

the only good thing Saudi Arabia done and we didn't is the Asian Cup
    we just like England, very strong team in Europe but never won the EURO Cup

and for the clubs we don't have the money that Saudi Arabia have,

Next Comparison between Iraq and Jordan.

14. Spinoza99

Spinoza99 Member

Mar 31, 2006
    London, UK
    saddam is worst than civil war????????? u kid me right????? again u amke such bs excusess enoughhh!!!!! lot of african nations have dictators civil war rebels and so forth. only i consider world cup and asia cup to be real important, the rest is just not that important to me or saudis. the others are jsut fun to watch and see how our team developss. 4 world cup for us were disaster??????? we made the 2nd round in 94 what u do in that 1 and only world cup appareanece??? Saeed Owaiiraan scored one of theb est world cup goals ever!!!!! the fact we make what about all the saudi clubs that win the asia club champions cup????? u forgot them too!!!!!!! i only said somethign bout iraq cause in real life they think they bigtymers beating us and acting like u betta when u not!!!!!! how many times iraqi boys come say shit about our soccer when they find i saudi????? im sick of small team barking at big one. face the fact, u r not even on the same level as bigtymers like japan, korea, iran and saudi now australia .............. just fight for 7-8th place, leave us big boys alone

15. If you are so confident with you team, why do you have to make a big fuss here in the Official Iraq Football Thread 2006. Why do you care!? We're not barking at the "big boys" it is you who is barking in this thread, coming over when no one has even criticized you. Do you feel initmated or something? Why did you have to come out and insult us. Very uncalled for from our fellow neighbor. Where's the Arab brotherhood? :rolleyes:

And yes, Saddam is the worse than anything you can imagine. You should know, because every Prince, leader in the whole Gulf used to kiss his ass. Khaleeji governments would pour money into Saddam's pockets, and turn their faces away from the atrocities he was committing.

Uday didn't do **** for our sports. Iraq ranks LAST out of all Arab countries in terms of SPORTING FACILITIES. Iraq in fact is tied for bottom spot with Mauritiania! Yet we are still worthy opponents at all times on the Asian stage.

16. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    WTF, you are kidding, right? you psycho freak
    you are the one who entered our thread, and you are the one who make a fun on us, and you are the one who don't respect our situation, hell yes Saddam worst than a Civil war, and you are the one who want to change the facts
    and you asking to leave you alone, how many times we Ignored you?
    you leave us alone

17. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Guys, please take it easy and dont start talking about Saddam and all that jazz. Just stick to Iraqi football and leave Saudi football out of this, there is a whole sub-forum for that.

18. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Thanks syrianfootballer23, yes please, this is to all the members who want to make troubles in the future, stick to Iraqi football and leave your team out of this thread.

19. P.A.L

P.A.L New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    Texas
    what 's the name of good clubs in Iraq and how many NT players they have? which one has the most fans?

20. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Al-Shurta "Police Club and Al-Quwa Al-Jawiya "Air Force"
    Are the oldest clubs in Iraq, both are the most loved clubs by the fans
    Also Al-Talaba "Students" is an old club, but not like the Police Club and Air Force
    When Police Club and Air Force play each other you can call it Iraq Derby
    But that’s ended when "my favorite club" Al-Zawra came from Division B and won all the Competitions in Iraq, one bye one, and become the best Club in Iraq
    Al-Zawra won 10 leagues and 14 Cups and no one broke the record

And Al-Zawra, Police Club and Students FC reached the Final of one of the Asian Competitions in the past, Al-Zawra, Police Club, Air Force and Students FC, Are defiantly the most loved clubs in Iraq

Also there another club called Al-Rasheed made by Uday Sadam Hussain, Uday managed to collect all the Iraqi national team in one Club, and this club won some Iraq Competitions like the League and the Cup.. etc, and won the Arab Competitions 3 times, and also reached the Final of one of the Asian Competitions, But this club are no longer exist now, this club merged with another club and renamed to Al-Karkh

And for your other Question, most of the Current Iraq National team players from Al-Zawra, there are 7 players from Al-Zawra, 4 players from Air Force, 2 players from Students FC, 2 players from Duhok and the rest of the players play outside Iraq

Sorry for my English

21. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mussav, dont worry about your English, Im sure it isnt your first language and you are pretty fluent in it. Well done.

22. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    **blush**
    thanks syrianfootballer23, I Appreciate it :D

23. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Qatar Professionals league top Scorers
    1. Carlos Tenorio (Ecuador/Al-Sadd) 21 Goals
    2. Younis Mahmoud (Iraq/Al-Khor) 20 Goals
    3. Sebestian Soria (Uruguay/Qatar) 19 Goals
    4. Samba (France/Al-Siliya) 17 Goals
    5. Sergio (Brazil/Al-Gharrafa) 16 Goals
    6. Sayyed Al-Basheer (Qatar/Al-Arabi) 15 Goals

Qatar League last round
    Al-Shamal 1-1 Al-Siliya

Al-Rayan 2-0 Al-Ahli

Qatar 1-0 Al-Gharrafa
    Sebestian Soria scored 1 goal

Al-Sadd 2-1 Al-Arabi
    Carlos Tenorio scored 2 Goals

Al-Khor 3-2 Al-Wakra
    Younis scored hattrick

Hard luck Younis :D

24. Ohhh man, so close. Yellah Hard Luck Younis. Now promise us Younis you will leave the terrible Qatari league and go somewhere else. Al-Khor was horrible this season!!

25. Darya

Darya Red Card

Dec 15, 2005

And where are you from..?