THE OFFICIAL BRAND SPANKING NEW TRANSFER THREAD - Part 2

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by stphnsn, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    says who? maybe he will got to milan and bring Balo with him :eek:

2. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    If Milan stuck with Allegri through the difficult months and Milan continue to improve, I think only that dude from Catalonia will replace him ;) On the other hand, if Mazzarri really does leave, who are your options? I'd give Di Matteo a chance to be honest, but then you'll have to live with the anti-Zeman, which isn't necessarily a bad thing :)

3. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    or maybe we keep allegri and get proper reinforcements??:rolleyes::x3::x3::x3:

sheva07 repped this.
  4. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I thought we didn't need those since Berlusconi is coming to games again? ;)

Rossonero23 repped this.
  5. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    silvio should keep going to the milanello/speaking with the players. whatever he is saying is obviously working!:alien:

Pablo Armero sarà un giocatore del Milan nel prossimo mercato di gennaio. La trattativa con l'Udinese, come appreso da Calciomercato.com, è ormai definita. Il laterale colombiano, il cui contratto con il club friulano scadrà solo nel 2015, arriverà in rossonero dietro un pagamento di un conguaglio economico, al quale il Milan aggiungerà poi il cartellino di un giovane giocatore dellaPrimavera.
    Fino a qualche tempo fa sul laterale sudamericano si registrava l'interesse, tra le altre, anche della Juventus. Le richieste economiche dell'Udinese, che fino ad agosto chiedeva quasi 15 milioni di euro per Armero, si sono affievolite: la stagione del colombiano non è di certo da fenomeno, le sue performances molto altalentanti. Ecco perché il Milan, in totale, potrebbe strappare il giocatore ai friulani per dieci milioni di euro, comprensivi del cartellino del giovane talento di casa rossonera che dovrà scegliere il club della famiglia Pozzo.

calciomercato.com

we are close to armero??? we'll give udinese some cash plus a youth player. probably calvano who is on loan with hellas verona.

6. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    It's not hard to figure out. He's telling them that good performances will be rewarded with invitation to his exclusive parties ;)

:thumbsup:

Allegri has come out and confirmed what we all already knew, and that is Robinho wants to go back to Brazil. Milan rejected a $7mill bid, reportedly wanted a minimum of $10mill.

7. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    if we could only get rid of pato......

sheva07 repped this.
  8. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    *side* Holy Cr@p, Kone just tied up the game against Napoli with an amazing goal.

Patato? I dunno, he's still so young...and if he can recover form and not get immediately frustrated with the fact that El Shar is dominating the scoring weekly, he could still be the super star everyone believed in. I wouldn't rush getting rid of him too soon, unless he is dead set on leaving.

9. vasilli07

vasilli07 Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    Pato will be injured again before he can regain his form. Sell him now before his value goes too low.

sheva07 repped this.
  10. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    let's put game updates in the "other teams" thread... wouldn't want to ruin a game for someone who's got it on the dvr.

i don't think that'd be a concern. ses seems like he's going to get the ball to the guy who's in the best spot to score.

11. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Milan want Lucas Biglia to replace De Jong
    - Santos have said that they will try for Robinho again in June since Milan rejected their recent bid
    - Corriere reports that Steaua will Accept Milan’s offer of Loan with Option to buy (€7m) for Vlad Chiriches. Corriere also reports that Acerbi is likely to make his way to Genoa as a part of the deal to get Kucka to Milan.
    - Gazetta says that Mino Raiola will leave for Brazil today to talk to Santos about Robinho’s Transfer
    - Milan want Pedro Obiang from Sampdoria and Pablo Armero from Udinese
    - Milan have asked for €6m+Felipe Anderson for Robinho
    - Pescara and Parma are interested in Traore
    - Peluso’s agent has has said that Milan never contacted him or Atalanta for the player
    - Allegri has admitted that Robinho wants to leave for Brazil
    - Milan lineup Weiss as Robinho replacement
    - Milan linked to Nene as Robinho replacement

Some transfer news/rumors over the past month...

courtesy of dailymilan... Kqql ;)

gcstorm9 repped this.
  12. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    I saw Weiss play 2 or 3 times for Man City on a US summer tour 2 or 3 years ago. He was the best player on the field and it was not a team of reserves that he was playing with or against. For whatever reason that hasn't really translated to his recent form.

13. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Should go out and get Dede and Paulinho. Vasco have money issues and will probably be selling Dede.

14. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    brazilian players are too expensive. paulinho's price has probably doubled after the club world cup.

15. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Now, that's proper reinforcements. Paulinho is the best DM Brazil has to offer right now.

The news here are that Corinthians are very close to signing Pato.
    Also, Felipe Anderson from Santos is shit, I hope you guys don't sign him.

16. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    when they are already playing in europe yeah, but coming over from brazil not really
    before oscar went to chelsea the highest transfer I believe was denilson for around 23 mill
    however paulinho is pretty hyped up but still not past the 20 mill mark, probably closer to 15

17. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=99015

corinthians offered 15m...might be time to cut ties with pato, he's always injured and whenever he does play he looks lost.:alien::alien::alien:

18. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Denilson was the most expensive, then PSG bought Lucas Moura for 43 ME.

19. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I would sell for any money, really. You should try to involve Paulinho in that deal. His DM partner, Ralf, is also pretty good.

20. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    good business for sao paulo. no way in hell another team would pay that much for a unproven player.

how much do you think neymar would cost?? :giggle::giggle::giggle:

21. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    as much as i loved the player formerly known as pato, i would take the 15m and run away before corinthians changes their mind. yes, pato has great potential and skill but it just isn't happening. we can't count on him anymore and we need reinforcements elsewhere. besides he broke up with barbara haha, he's expendable now

22. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i don't think we have anymore eu slots. we used one on gabriel ( brazilian goalie ) and the other one on cristian zapata.:rolleyes:

23. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    IF we are looking to sell Pato, why are we selling for 15 to Corinthians? Didnt PSG offer 35 before the year? Id allow a bidding war to highest bidder really. Or whatever quality we can get back for him.

24. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Just saw tweets saying that Milan has joined race to sign Drogba( hes old, but would do wonders in Serie A), also looking to sell Robinho/Pato to Santos and Corinthians for 7mil and 15 mil respectively. Also, it mentions we would replace Pato with Balotelli and perhaps sign Borussia Dortmund striker Lendowski. Interesting stuff to say the least...

25. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    drogba? lol

all galliani has been saying recently is that we'll only sign players who are under the age of 25...so we can build for the future.