THE OFFICIAL BRAND SPANKING NEW TRANSFER THREAD - Part 2

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by stphnsn, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Berlusconi: 'Balotelli not a dream'
    By Football Italia staff

Milan President Silvio Berlusconi and his daughter both dropped hints of a January bid for Mario Balotelli. “He is not a dream.”

The Rossoneri have been repeatedly linked with the unsettled Manchester City star, who has barely featured under Roberto Mancini this season.

President Berlusconi arrived at San Siro for tonight’s Champions League game against Zenit and spoke briefly to Sky Sport Italia cameras.

“Balotelli? He is not a dream,” smiled the former Italian Prime Minister. “I hope Milan continue like this. I am pleased that my visits fire up the squad, as my players say.”

Barbara Berlusconi, who is on the Board of Directors, was also asked about Balotelli this evening at a different event.

“The transfer window only opens in January,” she said.

http://football-italia DOT net/28048/berlusconi-balotelli-not-dream

He wouldn't be eligible for CL, but that gives great rotation options for Allegri in league!

2. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Berlusconi saying Balotelli isnt a dream is a good sign. CR7 has always been a "dream". But Balotelli is a reality that could be possible. I doubt it will be in January tho, and I doubt Man City would take a small bid. It'll cost us a bunch or players. Personally I like our team now, I do think we need reinforcements BUT we need to add players not lose them. Id like to unload guys like Flamini, Traore, Mesbah, and include guys like Kaka,Balotelli,Strootman. Not give up Pato to get Balotelli or to lose Boateng to gain someone else or let Robinho go.

January will be interesting. With a favorable draw in CL we might get to quarters and than perhaps with a lil luck semis. I dont think we can win the CL so building for the future would be nice in January or get a few loaned players with option to buy(Strootman/Balotelli). Cant wait to watch Gallani work his magic...

3. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We missed the boat on Strootman. He will be playing in England. That's what happens when you wait.

4. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'm living in Tilburg now which is not far from Eindhoven. The majority of my girlfriend's friends are PSV fans (they even took me to a PSV match against Vitesse two weeks ago) their outlook on Strootman is that he's definitely a bright talent but they're understandably cautious. My soon to be brother in law told me that a good case scenario is that Strootman becomes a Dutch version of Khedira (which is respectable because Khedira is a fine player). However, thinking that he'll be a potential YaYa Toure or something similar is really fantasy thinking at this point.

He's a nice young player but I wouln't cry over it.

5. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    We need box to box midfielders. We have Nocerino/De Jong as our def mids. I wish Boateng would be that type of guy but instead we are playing him as winger/center forward or trequartista. Strootman is a nice mix but Id rather invest in another fwd OR defender. Our merry go round of CBs is nice, but we sort of need some chemistry back there. I wouldn't mind Ogbonna, but I hear he might be going to England for 18mil. Rumors of Balotelli are surfacing again(Man City supposedly value him at 35mil) while the name Pastore on loan is also being mentioned. However, Inter are supposedly interested as well as a replacement for Sneijder. So...we shall see...

6. vasilli07

vasilli07 Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    NO to Balotelli, please...

7. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Heard a rumor from Mediaset which I read later that Gallani said was impossible, but it said we trying to get De Rossi on loan for 3mil and buy out clause of 20mil with 4.5mil wages. I know PSG and Man City would pay dbl that for him today so why Milan is in the picture is beyond me. Always wanted him at Milan but hes a Rome player and doubt hes leaving. Also Balotelli is supposedly valued at 25-30 mil but Mancini said that the team loves him and so does fans so hes not going anywhere. Also Gallani said if we had another Non-Eu spot we would have got Falcao, but Im pretty sure he was just saying that to be funny. Tho, would be nice to add a guy like Falcao or Neymar or Balotelli (all dreams) to this team. SES is becoming a star but we need another goal scorer(Pato?) to help.

8. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    ddr should of left roma a long time ago, but instead he wants to stay in rome and win nothing, except a occasional rome derby against lazio.:rolleyes: ddr like totti have no ambition, that is why they've won next to nothing in their careers. big fish in a tiny pond...

9. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Totti's issue is not ambition.He chose to stay at Roma cuz of his lifestyle

10. vasilli07

vasilli07 Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    :eek:...any teams willing to take Balotelli should be given 30m instead. He is a timebomb which can explode anytime and anywhere.

Footy Magoo repped this.
  11. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I think Totti and DDR have it nicely in Roma. They get to play soccer in the city they love and get paid nicely. Id understand if they can make a ton more somewhere else but why leave the comfort of friends,family, and when your IDOLIZED in your hometown. Id play for Milan for a discount and risk of not winning the big one instead of playing at PSG or Man City and getting paid nicely. Thats just my take on it. And I don't think Balotelli is a time bomb. I think hes gotten a bad rap. Id love the guy at Milan and think he'd fit in awesomely

12. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    Search youtube for the interview Mourinho did with his comments about Balotelli. It's hysterical ... and sad that the guy is dumb as a rock with all that talent.

Samora and stphnsn repped this.
  13. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009

Rossonero23 and Samora repped this.
  14. vasilli07

vasilli07 Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    That's why I hope we will not sign him. He is more of a liability than asset because of his stupidity on the field.

15. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    De Rossi wants to follow in his footsteps, but he should have left.

Balotelli playing along side El Shar can be explosive, and good for the national team too. He's destined to be a Milanista anyway. I wish the rumors re; exchange Robinho with Sneijder were true...sadly I doubt it, but Inter owe Milan after screwing Milan on the Cassano/Pazzini deal, lol.

16. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    balo wasn't even on the bench for city this morning...

17. vasilli07

vasilli07 Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    After his rubbish and lazy performance last week, not surprised to see him being dropped for a few weeks.

18. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    “We are building a new team. We said goodbye to many champions and now we’re looking for new ones and we already have some at home. In 2-3 years, we hope to return to the top in Italy, Europe and the world,” the former Italy Prime Minister told Sky Sport 24 in Milan’s Christmas dinner party on Friday.

“Robinho? We are trying to convince him to stay. I really like Binho, he can play as a playmaker and in many other roles. He’s also a great guy in the dressing room. I haven’t thought about a replacement for Robinho. We’re trying to make him forget about his longing to return to Brazil. We are well equipped in midfield. It is shame about De Jong but now our champion is back, the guy we signed from Inter, Muntari.

We’re considering to sign 3-4 players, but I won’t reveal the names because then the negotiations will break down, and then the prices will go up. Balotelli? I don’t dream at night. We intend to strengthen,” added Silvio. “We are improving and yesterday with the second-tier players we won in the Coppa Italia.

“We have a young player who has incredible qualities. When he’ll be 16 he could play with the first team,” Berlusconi said, referring to Hachim Mastour (born in 1998), who is considered one of the brightest talents in the football world. “We’re also following other players with the qualities of Mastour around the world.

“Milan can ask anything of me, except for asking me to be on the pitch while wearing the number 9 shirt. I will be at Milanello tomorrow to speak with the coach and players,” concluded the 76-year-old politician.

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2012/12/15/berlusconi-milan-consider-3-4-january-signings/

19. vasilli07

vasilli07 Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    Berlusconi will waive his magic again. Expecting a 5-6 goals win against Pescara. :laugh:

sheva07 and Rossonero23 repped this.
  20. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I could care less about the Italian National Team TBH

21. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I know, and you also don't like Italian players, so your opinion is already biased. But that doesn't matter to me, you're just one fan, and you rate players on their "name", which is why you said El Shar was shit in the summer.

Anyway, Balotelli and El Shar playing together weekly will be excellent for Milan and the Italian NT.

22. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Magical Berlusconi!!

He transfered negative mojo to two Pescara players, to score goals against their own net :D

I'm with you on this...no need to get better players if Silvio will agree to come to all games :D:p

23. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Tuesday December 11 2012

Homesick Mancini on Balotelli, DDR
    By Football Italia staff
    [​IMG]

Roberto Mancini has urged Mario Balotelli to focus only on his football, revealed a failed bid for Daniele De Rossi and spoken of missing Italy.

Balotelli has drawn criticism in recent weeks in England for his form and he was taken off before the hour mark of Sunday’s Manchester derby and then criticisedby Mancini for lacking focus.

Whilst continuing with that message, the manager has also made clear that the striker will not be leaving City any time soon.

“Balotelli has enormous quality, he is not for sale,” the Italian told Sky Italia.
    “He is a player of 22 and he should think only of his work and his family, because he has such a talent and thus cannot blow it as he is doing.

“With his quality a game can change at any moment, I hope that this moment will come soon.”
    Mancini also made clear that even if he left his position as manager, it would not increase the odds of Balotelli following him out, before then suggesting that leaving the bench could come soon.

“It is not easy to live abroad, certainly I feel homesick. [But] I’m fine at City,” saidMancini.

“I work in a very serious club and in England it is easier to work. There is a project and we have done a great job in two years.

“I feel really good, but it is clear that I miss Italy because home is always missing.”
    City were heavily linked with a move in the summer transfer window for DanieleDe Rossi and now with a winter deal for Wesley Sneijder or Stephan El Shaarawy.

“We tried to take De Rossi in the summer, but the deal went nowhere and the story is now over. I think De Rossi will stay at Roma, I do not think he will leave them.
    “Sneijder is a great player, but we have quality players like [Samir] Nasri and [David] Silva who have similar characteristics.

“Beyond his great quality, Sneijder is not a player that we need.”
    “El Shaarawy belongs to Milan, I do not think we can take him, Milan have found a great champion for the future.”

------------------------------

Makes you wonder where he stands with Balotelli at the moment. Benching him for some sort of disagreement, then saying he's not for sale. Is he trying to drive the price up and down simultaneously :confused:

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Mancini is an idiot.

25. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club: