THE OFFICIAL BRAND SPANKING NEW TRANSFER THREAD - Part 2

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by stphnsn, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Bonera (giggles)...

2. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Sooooo.........

$7mill AND Cassano for Pazzini.

Wonder what sort of dirt that rat bastard Moratti had on Berlusconi?!?

Where's Samora with that pic of Moratti chewing on cheese?

3. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    to call someone you add a @ before their name
    ex.
    TheRossonero23

Wonder what sort of dirt that rat bastard Moratti had on Berlusconi?!?[​IMG]

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dossena to Milan rumors picking back up again:giggle:

5. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    saw a rumor that galliani is in madrid for carvalho.:D

6. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Berlusconi: "Foreign investors? There are no negotiations going on now. I'm ready to talk if I get serious offers in the future."

Berlusconi: "Pato is the last player that I would sell."

Berlusconi: "New signings in January? That's why we're here. We'll see what happens. Let me handle the situation."

Silvio's going to save us! [​IMG]

7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dossena = Maradona.

8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    he's finding new girls.

9. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    President Silvio Berlusconi to the Milan Channel: “I’m very happy to get back to taking care of Milan with Galliani and Allegri. In January we’ll see about the possibility of buying some players”.

Silvio Berlusconi spoke exclusively to the Milan Channel about the team, the fans and the future:

“It’s a particular moment for me as I have no institutional responsibilities and so I have more time for Milan and I’m very happy to return and take care of the club with Galliani and Allegri. We’ve got 26 years of history behind us and we’re the team that has won the most in the world. The great players of the past had to leave due to the age question while the sale of Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to PSG will allow the club to save €160 million in three years. In such a time of economic crisis, we wouldn’t say not to such an offer. Milan will now back the younger players to get back on track. We’ll see in January if we have to sell or if there’ll be the chance to buy. The trio of El Shaarawy-Pato-Bojan is not bad at all and they’re all very young. Pato is a great player that we’ve always considered untouchable. In the last two years unfortunately he0s had some physical problems. He has to get back believing and have faith in himself because we want to see the old Pato again. I remember a few years ago a Spanish side offered €50 million for him”.

“Montolivo is the playmaker of the team and I have a lot of faith in him. He’s good at winning the ball and setting up the play. He reminds me of Pirlo in many ways and I’ll tell the coach to play him in the middle. Many people will say that it’s me who picks the team but discussing formations and players with the coach is something I’ve always done with everyone. If the President didn’t want the coach then he wouldn’t be here now. If Allegri is still here it’s because he has my trust. As a Milan fan I say to the other fans that for 26 years we’ve drank champagne and eaten caviar, now it’s a different situation and we have to look to the young players. There is a part of the fans that have caused me pain as they no longer go to the stadium. It’s in the tough moments that you see the real fans, a big team needs big support”.

“Today there’s no negotiation for the sale of the club. Before that we need to rebuild the team and get back to winning. It’s only then you can think about selling the club to someone who can guarantee the maximum commitment”.

“I have a file on each player and I know everything about all of them. At Milan all the players have to feel an attachment to the jersey and for that to happen you need the club to be close to the players and I hope to be able to give my contribution in that sense”.

“Rino Gattuso is right, you need 11 starting players as your base and that can be substituted when tired of injured. We haven’t had that so far this year. At the moment there’s no Gattuso on the pitch to pull the team along, we have to find another player like him who can give a push to the rest of the team. I hope that among these players we can find another player to be captain like him. We’ll need time though”.

10. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  11. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    He's not going to jail, oh no he's not... $$

12. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    [​IMG]

"Young man, come with me. You have yet to see what a real Milan party looks like."

AmericanKaka repped this.
  13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    he looks like a Don in this picture...

14. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Cuz he is one!

15. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Let me introduce you to my other daughter; Eleonora
    :D

16. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i thought the objective was to keep him scoring...not ruin his brain.

stphnsn repped this.
  17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Maybe it should read,

"stay away from my other daughter, you saw what Barbara did to Pato, right?!"

18. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Biglia al posto di Ambro?

Massimo Ambrosini è vicino all’addio al Milan a fine stagione e per questo i rossoneri stanno pensando a un sostituto per il centrocampo. La sfida con l’Anderlecht ha messo sotto i riflettori Biglia, regista italo-argentino di assoluto interesse.

http://www.canalemilan.it/news/bigli...di-ambro-73283

Lucas Biglia is being targeted as Ambrosini's replacement.

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    why waste money on another DM? when you guys have been having problems creating an attack...

20. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Defense has been worse in my opinion.

21. TheGrimSweeper

Jul 16, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Defense is by far the biggest problem right now. Bonera as starting Center back makes Maldini choke on his dinner.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  22. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    im with il cuiccio, we don't need another DM. yes, the defense has been horrible, but that's because we need better defenders not more defensive midfielders.

23. vasilli07

vasilli07 Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
  24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This will be another L.E story....

25. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    another name is spalletti!!! who i've never been a fan of! keep that idiot far away from milano!

#countmax