THE OFFICIAL BRAND SPANKING NEW TRANSFER THREAD - Part 2

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by stphnsn, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Seems like the writers at football Italia needed to create a story, or Galliani is getting really desperate.

2. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    [​IMG]

Calcio Pauly and Il Ciuccio repped this.
  3. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Milan: Boa, Pato e Binho per Balotelli

Dall'Etihad Stadium a San Siro, il solito percorso. Mario Balotelli è cercato dal Milan e il club italiano è pronto a presentare l'offerta economica che possa convincere il Manchester City a cedere il nazionale italiano.

Roberto Mancini sa che in attacco, con Edin Dzeko, Carlos Tevez e Sergio Aguero, ha un potenziale fenomenale. E Balotelli potrebbe essere il sacrificato per far rientrare nelle casse del City moneta sonante, dopo i tanti esborsi economici di questi tempi.

Ora, come riferisce la versione inglese di Metro, l'arrivo di Balotelli potrebbe avvenire solo se il Milan si priverà di uno tra Kevin Prince-Boateng, Alexandre Pato e Robinho.

http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato...lotelli-494896

Metro in England says Balotelli could arrive at Milan if one of Boateng, Pato, or Robinho is sold in January.
    :cool:

4. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
  5. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    robinho's one of our highest earners despite never playing. also turning 30 next year. if a decent offers arrives, he should go.:cool:

6. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    LOL at Balo coming to Milan..

Last thing I want.

7. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Let me guess, you want Jecko instead :D

8. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Balo is my fav character in real life but in futbol? No way.
    no more strikers!!!
    CB and CAM needed

9. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I agree with your final statement, but Balo is destined to be a Rossonero, so sooner or later, doesn't matter...bring him to the real team in Milan :cool:

Rossonero23 repped this.
  10. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    im hearing lucio might come our way. interesting

11. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  12. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Braida: "Mercato ? Siamo attivi in Olanda, Belgio, Francia e Brasile!"

Braida says the transfer market for them will be involved around Holland, Belgium, France, and Brazil. :rolleyes:

Someone should tell Braida that there are some good players in Italy. :cool:

13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    like Aronica.

14. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    ....like hamsik!:cool:

15. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    you got montolivo:laugh:

16. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    truthfully, i would have liked to have gotten montolivo a year or two ago. that way he could have played with pirlo and seedorf day in and day out. i feel like that would have done him a world of good. now he might sadly be the best passer of the ball on our team, who is he gonna improve from?

17. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  18. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    AC Milan are reportedly keen to take Lucio from Juventus in January.[​IMG]

The Rossoneri are looking to improve their options at the back and see the Brazilian as an excellent addition.

According to the Corriere dell Sport, Milan are hoping to get the former Inter defender on the cheap as he has rarely featured for Juventus this season.

Since his move to Turin, Lucio has made just three appearances for the Bianconeri and is reportedly unhappy with the situation.

AC Milan Told to Pay Up If They Want Ajax Star

Ajax manager Frank de Boer has stated that AC Milan target Tobias Alderweireld will only leave in the Janaury transfer window in front of a huge offer.

The 23-year-old has become a key figure at the Dutch club where he is the vice-captain behind Siem de Jong.

He formed one of the Eredivisie’s best defensive partnerships with Jan Verthongen last season and helped Ajax win their 31st championship.

Alderweireld has featured at all levels for the Belgian youth teams and has earned 19 caps for the senior side.

English clubs Tottenham and Newcastle have shown interest in signing the player, meaning AC Milan will be facing stiff competition in their attempts to sign the Belgian.

The Milan derby looks like it will continue on in the January transfer window as both clubs continue to monitor Chievo defender Marco Andreolli.[​IMG]

The 26-year-old’s contract with Chievo is set to expire next June and both clubs see him as a potential reinforcement if either club decides to offload a pair of struggling defenders.

Cristian Zapata has struggled for the Rossoneri since joining on loan from Villarreal in the summer. On the other side of the city, Inter’s Matias Silvestre has struggled for playing time since joining from Serie A club Catania.

Andreolli would represent a low cost replacement for either club, with Inter having the added bonus of listing him as a home-grown player for European competitions.

If both clubs choose to leave Andreolli at Chievo in Janauary, the battle for his signature will most certainly continue on into the summer.

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    thata boy Galliani go for an over the hill defender !

20. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    26 isn't over the hill! Watchu talking about? Not that he's a real solution either, but...

How about that El Shar aye?

21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Lucio....

22. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    god. signing lucio would be worse than signing mancini the rapist.

23. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I stand corrected...thought you were referring to Andreolli! Yeah, Lucio is a definite desperation move.

That said, I thought for sure he'd crack the Juve lineup with that donkey Bonucci around, but I guess Juve likes the new Materazzi!

He should be able to crack Milan's lineup too though!

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    nah Bonera got shit on lock :cool: