The Off-Topic Thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by DaveyGorgeous, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    both turnovers. Smith only hit Davis on two throws. I think he hit 3 other recievers and thats it. It was all up to Smith's legs and the RB. Well don't matter how many ways you analyze it Eli is going to his 2nd Superbowl. Maybe people should apologize when they were all other him when he said he is an Elite QB.

2. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The 49ers coach looked at smith and trained him to do two things pass short or run which is why i didnt understand why people started hyping him up because any decent qb should be able to do those things. now i got to here my family piss and moan about this :D

3. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    a couple of bad punt returns and horrible ref calls cost us this game. Giants better win the super bowl. :D

As for Alex not being able to throw the deep ball, thats just a hilarious statement, I saw him do it time and time again this season. A legit #1 WR in the offseason is going to do wonders for Smith.

4. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC

Smith ain't bad and that team had a great year. I'm sure they'll be back the team is young enough to have more runs.

Basically the two turnovers spelt the game for a Giants victory. I could say more about the game but it might hurt Alex's feelings :)

5. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    lol. :eek:

If I remember correctly, Williams ********ed two punt returns up. And it was Tynes who kicked the winning FG.

Both QBs today were affected by the rain imo.

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    so he had his Tim moments lol :p

7. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    hey, losses are a part of sports man, no biggie. :p After watching 9 years of mediocre football by the Niners theres no way I can be bitter about tonights loss. Im proud of my boys. Im excited for the offseason moves Baalke will make.

8. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    did you see how fast the pocket was collapsing around him? Alex had to scramble or take a sack. And they're both Urban Meyer Qbs so whatevs. :p

9. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC

Well Eli's Oline really didn't give him too much time. More credit to the Niners Pass Rush though.

10. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    yeah, I was impressed by how much the Giants D had improved since the last time we faced off this season. mad props.

11. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Pierre Paul saves the Front 4 and the Secondary is much healthier. No surprise really. That talent up front is insane. Its really what Jerry Reese bases his teams on

12. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    yep. hands down the top 2 front 4s in the league played today.

13. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    All would've been different if Ted Ginn Jr. was in...

14. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    this!!! He's our punt and kick returner, always gets great yardage, and wouldn't have muffed those punts. Also, would have gave Alex a deep threat to throw to. Our passing game to to the sidelines was just not that effective without Ginn going deep. The secondary was just doubling up on Vernon and Crabs without Ginn being in the game.

15. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Niners have been the least injured team all year. Giants were playing Bradshaw with a bummed foot, Ballard with a bad knee, a secondary that had a revolving door and a host of other injuries. The niners should be the last team to talk injuries.

16. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    So you're telling me that losing our kick returner had no impact in yesterdays game? lol. :eek: gtfo of here with that!

17. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think he's saying that SF can't use injuries as an excuse as many other playoff teams, including NYG, have had much worse injuries. Which is true.

Anyway, I wasn't using Ginn's injury as an excuse, but was just noticing that Kyle Williams gifted NYG 10 points. Those 2 muffed punts effectively determined the game.

18. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Williams recieving Death Threats on Twitter.

Stay classy anonymous internet losers

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    like i said 49er fans are some annoying people not directed towards you alex or any other fan on this forum you all seem to be some of the better ones.:cool:

20. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I was really hoping to see the Niners win... What a story it would have been.

21. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLGiwXnijOE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLGiwXnijOE[/ame]

I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing at this video :D

22. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    That was priceless. Almost like it was scripted LOL

23. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    lol at the cruise line offering the survivors a 30% discount on their next cruise. :D

24. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
  25. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    odds are pretty good (75% chance) that i will be going to torino at some point this summer, unfortunately not till im done with school so mid to late june at the earliest, when the season will already be done :(