The Off-Topic Thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by DaveyGorgeous, Jun 16, 2011.

1. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Don't get all technical on me now.

2. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I have definitely noticed that most Boston Bruins fans (especially on sports talk radio) really hate the Habs.

3. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Habs fans, me included absolutely hate the Bruins, just as much at the Lafs.

4. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The Habs are a bunch of ************** and till this day are scared shitless of my team. The only one that could beat those Commie bastards.

5. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Let's Go Rangers! Let's Go Rangers!

Oh wait what?

6. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Habs destroyed the Flyers 4-1 a few weeks back.

The Habs managed to tie the Red Army playing hockey. Against the Flyers it was UFC on ice.

7. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyC1BrQd6g&feature=player_embedded"]Benny Lava...(WITH LYRICS) Halarious - YouTube[/ame]

I thought maybe you guys would get a kick out of this

8. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Just breaking chops. I know how great the Canadians were during the 70's. Grew up watching those teams.

9. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    no NFL fans on here?

Im excited to see the niners face the giants at candlestick. haha, we have to be the most least talked about 7-1 team in history. damn east coast bias. Whatever though, we have the best defense in the NFL, great special teams, explosive running game, and our offense isn't turning the ball over and actually winning games. Everytime I hear these so called "analysts" on NFL network, FOX, and ESPN talk about the niners it makes me wonder how many of our games they've actually watched. Most of them dismiss our 7-1 record because we play in the weak NFC west division. idiots. we've only played ONE game against a division rival this season and that was against Seattle in week 1. and they seem to forget that we've won all of our Road games. and theyve been on the eastcoast. not an easy feat to accomplish. :)

/rant.

It's a nice feeling knowing all your favorite teams have finally started turning their bad situations around.

10. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Not since the Rams left.

11. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm a Niners fan since 1986.

12. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    hell yeah man! :D I'm fairly young so most of my niner memories consist of us sucking the last 8-9 years. :eek:

13. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    So, you remember these guys?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just some 49ers my Cowboys poached on our way to a dynasty!

14. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Funny, I've been a Giants fan since the LT days. Hopefully Eli spreads some magic and the Giants heal up more this weekend

15. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    haha. whatevvverrr Davey.

[​IMG]
    :cool:

16. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    he's pretty much gonna have to air the ball out. We have the best rush defense and I believe Bradshaw is out. I expect a few int's from Eli on Sunday.

17. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hhahahha you guys look great this year so far. Division practically locked up.

Though this should humble you:

[​IMG]

Just beat those Giants this weekend. Cannot stand the freaking Giants!

18. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    man, we totally woulda beat you guys in week 2 but combined with questionable calls by the refs, Harbaugh calling a horrible second half that let you guys get back into the game, and some miracle play by Romo, we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. haha. but we'll get you next time. :)

hell yeah man, I just want the niners to win so finally the media can see that we're for real. Because beating the eagles in philly, a perfect Detroit, the bengals, and blowing out the bucs obviously doesn't prove anything in this league if you're a team from the westcoast. :rolleyes:

19. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    been a GB fan since this guy was in charge

[​IMG]

and loving what this guy is doing now in his place

[​IMG]

20. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    He's a woman.

21. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Brett Favre brings back some bad memories. mother********er cost us at least 2 more rings in the 90s! :mad:

haha, Rodgers was a Niner fan growing up. Dude musta really been hurt when we chose Alex Smith over him in the 2005 draft.

22. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    bradshaw has a foot injury but still have jacobs and co. to handle the duties. Besides the Giants been airing it out most of the season anyways

23. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Jacobs isn't too fast so he won't be of much help against us. I know, but this is the best defense the Giants will face up until this point in the season. We never blitz because our front 4 can get to the QB. Our corners and safeties are probably faster than your receivers. And your Lb's won't be able to keep up with our TE's either. I fully expect us to have time of possession on our side and run it successfully the whole game, while stopping the run. Eli will be forced to air it out in the 4th quarter. and by then it will be too late. Hopefully Goldson and Rodgers get some pick sixes. :D

24. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    :p
    Its just one game anything can happen. Patriot fans shared this optimism in 2008

25. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I was a diehard Giants fan during the Super Bowl in 08. I DID NOT wanna see Brady match cool Joe's 4-0 SB record.

and ever since Brady has decided that he wants to shatter every passing record, the Patriots D has sucked so I see no comparison. :p I'm just going by what I've seen our defense do the whole season. :D