Alert: The NT Players Performance and Ratings Thread 2012/2013

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Kirsten19, Aug 26, 2012.

1. timh19

timh19 Member+

Jul 26, 2011
    Oh my God , Wiese absolutely embarrassed himself today for Hoffenheim vs Freiburg! The guy just can't come out for crosses. I didnt watch the first half but in the second he was at fault for the 3rd and 4th goals. I dont know about the first two goals because I missed the first half. Maybe he was at fault there too.
    I dont know if Loew will pick him after performances like this one.

2. F96

F96 Member+

Oct 24, 2002
    Skåne
    Club:
    Hannover 96
    Apart from those goals he missed at least 3 other crosses as well.

3. Dr Faust

Dr Faust Member+

Jul 12, 2010
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  4. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lol...but the hell is in the chest of those Bayern kits?? :sick:

5. Dr Faust

Dr Faust Member+

Jul 12, 2010
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This?

[​IMG]

6. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah, dafuq is that shit??? :confused:

7. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm thinking its some PR BS thanks to the article that was published recently about the gay footballer.

Cris 09 repped this.
  8. CanStriker

CanStriker Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Read between the lines man.

(It's okay to) go your own (gay) way.

Cris 09 repped this.
  9. odd1234

odd1234 Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Khedira with a fantastic performance today, same cannot be said of Ozil who was replaced at half time.

10. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Khedira and Kroos have been the two outstanding players so far this young season.

11. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Aside from one match vs. HSV, Reus has been pretty good as well. Hummels has been the worst.

12. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Agreed about Reus.

Not sure Hummels has been worst but he's certainly been below his best. When Dortmund have looked uncharacteristic I'd put the blame on Klopp rather than the players.

13. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So far, many mistakes Hummels has made were rather amateurish. Can't blame that on Klopp.

Raumdeuter repped this.
  14. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Players rely on their coaches to play them properly and instill the right mentality and tactics. Otherwise players lose confidence in their manager and themselves and make mistakes.

15. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yes, and I agree that this may be one side of it. I don't feel this is the case in Hummel's situation. I think he's just been fuckin' up. It's a slump and it happens to the best players. He'll get better but I will blame Klopp with so many other things at Dortmund...but not Hummels' errors.

My two cents.

16. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The entire team has been practically under-performing. Should the blame go to everyone? Not every player is out of form or came into the season not match fit. Hummels and many others were sharp during the summer. The season starts and the team looks unprepared and caught off guard.

It's too easy to just claim players are screwing up. It's certainly the case but one has to look at why they are. There are no reasons Hummels and co. should be lacking confidence. They have been in excellent mental condition for the better part of three years. All of a sudden their success didn't go to their heads and if there is a chance for that to happen, it's up to Klopp to sort it out and deal with the players individually and collectively. They are after all still young.

Moreover, I think more teams have and will continue to adapt to Dortmund. Therefore it's even moreso in Klopp's hands to stay ahead of all those. You saw with Frankfurt, and Hamburg, and even Ajax how teams attacked us. No fear knowing exactly what our weaknesses are because they are downright glaring.

Klopp simply didn't add any alternative plan over the summer. There were no signs in pre-season and it's apparent he will insist on playing the same way and will instruct his players to do so. One thing is to be more cautious but another is not to supplement his cautiousness with tactical evidence. Of course players will lose confidence and become prone to mistakes. I think that's what the case is with Hummels.

17. odd1234

odd1234 Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Both got off kinda slow but their performances have increased greatly. No surprise khedira's form affected real madrids, a beast today

18. odd1234

odd1234 Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    It is only natural, I feel, that dortmund have this slow start without their best player. Adapting is quite difficult, they had the same thing last season - they'll come back.

The question to me is, can they come back in time to save themselves from getting knocked out of the cl?

19. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What did he do over the weekend? I haven't been able to watch Real, except CL, now that GolTV lost rights to La Liga.

20. odd1234

odd1234 Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    He was all over the place, fought for the ball, distributed well and did a great job of protecting the back four as well as being an offensive outlet.

nekkibasara repped this.
  21. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thanks. I probably wont be able to see any of Oezil or Khedira except for the CL and WM qualifying campaign.

22. CanStriker

CanStriker Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Reus has looked good in the BuLi so far, but his CL match against Ajax was also a subpar performance. Will be interesting to see how he fares against Citeh.

23. odd1234

odd1234 Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Europe is where it matters and where real superstars are born. Reus has his chance and only he can take it.

CanStriker repped this.
  24. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think he will. The kid is a superstar in the making.

25. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Players can only perform if they are aided by those around and given a platform to shine on.

odd1234 repped this.