THE NEWEST AND GREATEST TRANSFER THREAD - 2013 edition

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Calcio Pauly, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'll be getting a new Rossi jersey when I can.

2. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Let's scoop Mauro Icardi away from Doria. 19 year old scored two vs Juve on the 6th, and 4 in the thrashing of Pescara. More importantly, he's big, he's young, and reportedly can play the 3/4...we'll need one of them soon :)

The agent of Mauro Icardi has told clubs interested in his client to talk to Sampdoria first before approaching him.

Still only 19, Icardi has had a stunning 2013 so far. After scoring twice in the 2-1 win at Juventus, he netted four in the 6-0 win over Pescara on Sunday.

Icardi has been linked with Milan and Roma in recent weeks, but it now appears that Inter are watching him.

“If Inter really want him then they’ll have to go to Sampdoria and make them an excellent offer, then they can talk to us,” Abian Morano told Il Sussidiario.

“At the end of the season certain evaluations will have to be made because the big clubs are looking at him.”

Icardi, who has an Italian passport, moved to Doria in June 2011 from the Barcelona youth system.

3. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    We'll make him play left back. :ninja:

4. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Ahem:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/community/...-12-14a-giornata.1978511/page-3#post-26836384

https://www.bigsoccer.com/community/...group-c-game-2-6.1975748/page-2#post-26561607

1 for 3...for now...and I'm adding Santon to that list. Before summer of 2014 he will be Milanista.
    It's a no brainer. AC Milan turn players that Inter has lost patience for, into stars :)

Pirlo
    Seedorf
    Balotelli now
    Santon next

Other stars to have played for both clubs
    Meazza
    Baggio
    Ronaldo
    Collovati
    Ibra
    Davids
    Serena

So Santon's arrival is really just about when, a formality really. ;)

5. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Which Alonso? Xabi? The one from Bolton?

6. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    i'd be happy if they could get poli.

7. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  8. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Balotelli: "I had wanted to play for Milan for such a long time. It was impossible for me not to come here."

Balotelli: "Now I had the possibility to join Milan and I took it immediately."

Balotelli: "If the fans have a song for me? It's enough that they care about me and like me. I'm happy to be here at Milan."

Balotelli: "I didn't have a good start to the season with City, and I hope to do well here at Milan."

Balotelli: "I've made some important choices and I hope that they will turn out to be good for both me and Milan."

Galliani: "Balotelli? It's a dream come true. Everyone wanted him to come here - first and foremost Silvio Berlusconi."

Galliani: "We have worked a lot on this deal and Mario has been in our hearts for a long time. We finally managed to sign him."

9. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  10. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Milan Target Felipe Anderson is close to signing for Lazio [Sky]
    Fulham are close to signing Urby. He’s likely to leave on Loan but it could also be a permanent transfer [Sky]
    Urby is on the way to london for he medical. He will be on loan at Fulham for the rest of the season
    According to sky Milan will sign a midfielder before the window ends. Kucka and Poli have been linked again
    “Robinho will stay at Milan.Urby has been loaned out to Fulham for the rest of the season” – Raiola
    Raiola has told Milan to sign Pajtim Kasami from Fulham
    Sampdoria have refused to sell Poli to Milan [Sky]

some other news/rumors.
    dailymilan.com;)

11. Balotelli Massive

Jul 5, 2012
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This is a beautiful day!

12. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    No don't worry, we'll let the Viola go after the Wanderer. I said that when it wasn't clear that Mourinho wanted to leave Madrid and prefers Khedira. Alonso would be the perfect replacement for Ambrosini. He's not young, but at 31 still has some mileage left, and that position needs a strong character that can lead this young team. I wouldn't want a very young DM that needs time to grow into that role, unless they're an understudy and unless someone can clone Gattuso.

13. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  14. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    have they said how the medical went? hahaha. excitement is building...

15. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
  16. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Balotelli says I RAN TO MILAN:

17. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I have high hopes. Think he may get his act together cause it seems like he really wants to be here. Hope I'm right.

Balotelli Massive repped this.
  18. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  19. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Balotelli has claimed that he is selling that car and donating money to charity fyi...

20. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    this video was awesome too :

21. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  22. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  23. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Let's hope that Serie A does not implement some soccer version of the 10-run rule..

We would throttle that group.

24. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    unfortunately for your team, there are no outs/innings..plus you are only allowed 3 subs ( not that that would make a difference )

90 minutes of destruction courtesy of super mario and el shaarawy!:cool:

25. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    AC Milan Diavolo News ‏ @ Milan Diavolo

Sky reports that Milan used the money from Paloschi's just-sold co-ownership to sign Salamon. He costed 3,5m

SALAMON: "I'm very happy to join Milan. I'm not afraid. I'll play as a defender."

LIVE: Milan has loaned Adria Carmona to Real Zaragoza. They'll have a buy-out right for 1m. In Bocca al luppo Adria!