THE NEWEST AND GREATEST TRANSFER THREAD - 2013 edition

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Calcio Pauly, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Or winning more scudettos then Fiorentina,Napoli and Roma combined lulz [​IMG]

Rossonero23 repped this.
  2. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    He obviously gets very emotional whenever Pique is around. I'm not sure that that can best be described as "poise," though.

3. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Champions get emotional when they see other Champions it's normal
    Fiorentina fans wouldn't know anything about that though [​IMG]

4. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Ibra is immensely talented, no one can deny and no one has, but his problem is that he has a very fragile mind. If the team is not completely built to cater to him, he falls apart and starts becoming belligerent and pouts. That's exactly what happened at Barcelona, and I called it (granted I wasn't here when that happened, so you'll just have to trust me ;) )

When Ibra couldn't bend the team to work exclusively for him he started pissing and moaning to Pep, who progressively started ignoring him more and more, then he started insulting his own teammates, calling them school boys etc. He didn't even try to hide it, it's written in his book. The difference is that he thinks it was cool, when normal people can see that he was just being a pouty baby, unable to control his emotions and quite obviously a very poor teammate.

Others like to cite the word "traitor" when certain players leave to play for enemy clubs. I don't necessarily believe this because obviously players are going to do what is best for their career and the main motivating factor is money, but if that were true then Ibra can be considered a massive traitor too, could he not?

Jumping ship from Juve, where Capello helped mold him (cuz he never passed the ball before) to mortal enemy Inter was just one move, then later joining Milan after being an Interista another. So if that logic applies to wholesome good people like Pirlo, then naturally it must apply to Ibra, right?

Lastly, when did Inter win the CL? When they moved from an Ibra centric approach, and sold him, using the money to enrich the club with more team orientated players. That year they won the CL, and not so coincidentally Bartha failed. Common denominator here? Ibra. The last time Milan won the scudetto, most of the senators were still there...in the next year Allegringo and Galliani gamble on Pirlo, he leaves on the free - SMH - and Milan can do nothing even though the whole team is built around Ibra...while a Pirlo led Juve wins the scudetto :(

So Ibra is massively talented. Probably the best goal of the Euros scored, albeit when Sweden was already eliminated and so basically in a meaningless game... Same with his recent overhead kick vs England, which was sweet but in a friendly. In the Euro's Sweden twice had leads vs Englang that they couldn't hold, and Ibra w playing the magician with his disappearance act. So in games without pressure, he plays, but with pressure he crumbles...at least so far anyway. That's not to say it couldn't change, but I'm not sure he's using much of that $13mill salary to work with a sport psychologist...he should though.

Lastly, is PSG's struggle to stay on top of Ligue 1 this season a coincidence? Shouldnt that be a no brained, in that league?

So give me a less talented, but a more team oriented player any day!!

5. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Exactly! If the counter argument is that he doesn't do well in the modern game, a laffer of an argument really, then the obvious translation is that he can't play as part of a team.

6. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Another player who is eventually Milan bound, IMO...and you're right, again, but his current team have no plans on letting him go it seems...so I guess Milan is still going to have to make-shift at that position...bah

7. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i'm pretty sure ibra was the main reason why we won the title in 2011. our first scudetto in like 7 years.:rolleyes:

8. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Juve wasn't as strong that year, sans-Pirlo, but following year with the same team Ibra couldn't do anything...oh well, I'm sorry I've upset the Ibra fan boys...accept my apology? :cry:

9. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    CP your arguments about Ibra can apply to Pirlo too.If you don't build the team around him he's crap.Case Closed
    And why didnt Pirlo won us a single scudetto since 2007? Who stopped him?

10. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Wish the ********ing rep button would show up for once :mad:
    This site's got major Flash Player Issues.

11. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan

Oh I forgot to mention how a smart coach uses Pirlo (ie; Not Allegri), a smart coach like Conte. He adds the right components to the team and allows Pirlo to do what he does best and connect them. Juve, as much as it pains me to admit, is a team that works together, not built around one player but uses all to their strengths. Unless Napoli can catch them, Allegri and Galliani can be thanked for handing Juve a 2nd Scudetto in a row :(

Carlo....come back Carlo...we're sorry we let you go :cry:

12. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    despite the team being killed by injuries, we finished 2nd and won a knockout round in the CL for the first time in like 5 years..coincidence? i think not.

[​IMG]

and i'm no ibra fan boy, i liked ibra when he was on my team, now that zlatans gone i never think about him anymore. until sheva/someone mentions him or posts a video of some insane goal he scores for p$g.

13. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    And no coincidence he had nothing to do with the CL performances...even Nocerino had to score goals vs Bartha when Ibra was missing sitters :cry:

14. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Same here.I don't watch P$G games.I just read the Ibra thread on Acmilan-online once in a while(nowadays rarely) and that's where I find out about the amazing goals and whatnot :D.

15. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    {DELETED - you can call the post, the idea in the post, ignorant all you want. You need to lay off calling people out or insulting them}

.Ibra was our highest scorer and assister in CL.And he assisted that Noceshit goal.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  16. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Brescia are interested in Loaning Kingsley Boateng
    Zaccardo has received a 18-month long contract worth €750,000 from AC Milan [sky]
    Mattia Valoti has been loaned out to AlbinoLeffe for the rest of the season
    City have told Milan to make an offer of €25m within the next 48 hours if they want to buy Balotelli [sky]
    Milan have sold half of Marco Bortoli to Novara
    Abate is close to signing for Zenit [Gds]
    Flamini has rejected a move to Napoli
    Spartak Moscow want Antonini

some recent news/rumors courtesy of dailymilan.com

:)

17. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Galliani=Master

18. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Geez Get a life Mods.

19. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Read two things about Balotelli. 20 mil and some bonus. Also something about Boateng.

20. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
    Napoli offered 30m € for El Shaarawy to Milan but bid was turned down, according to tomorrow Gazzetta edition

Lulz Naples think they can buy El Shaarawy.That's a laugh [​IMG]

21. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Why would they need him? Cavani and Insigne. No need for SES. I wouldn't believe that rumor.

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  22. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    SES is better then both but I digress.If those fools think they can buy our best player they can think again LMFAO

23. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Better than Cavani? First I have ever heard such a thing.

24. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Cavani is by far better than Ibra. Look where he took Napoli in CL last season. Cavani can put a team on his shoulders and carry the load. He makes Ibra look like a rented mule, which he is by the way he bounces around and can't settle down anyehere.

Calcio Pauly repped this.