The Malaysian Football Thread

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by druryfire, Jan 9, 2012.

1. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Sarawak FA Vs UiTM FC (Liga Premier 12/1/2013)

Result : Sarawak FA (5) UiTM FC (0)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
  3. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Selangor FA Vs LionsXII (Liga Super 12/1/2013)

Result : Selangor FA (0) LionsXII (1)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Liga FAM 2013 Chart

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Darul Takzim FC Vs ATM FA (Liga Super 18/1/2013)

Result : Darul Takzim FC (2) ATM FA (2)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
  7. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Who are the best foreigners currently playing in Malaysia? Besides Dani Guiza. Are there any Chileans? :)

8. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
  9. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
  10. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia

[​IMG]

MetroChile repped this.
  11. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    How do you guys rate him? He was a slightly above average player in the Chilean first.

12. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    He's playing second level with Kedah, they got relegated last year.

13. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
  14. shahram

shahram New Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Hi,
    I am collecting videos of Iran National Team matches in 60s, 70s and 80s, do you by any chance know someone who has the footage of the following match:
    12-10-1966: Iran vs Malaysia, 1966 Asian Games in Bangkok
    09-09-1974: Iran vs Malaysia: 1974 Asian Games in Tehran
    I appreciate it if you let me know, Thanks.

15. shahram

shahram New Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Hi,
    I am collecting videos of Iran National Team matches in 60s, 70s and 80s, do you by any chance know someone who has the footage of the following match:
    12-10-1966: Iran vs Malaysia, 1966 Asian Games in Bangkok
    09-09-1974: Iran vs Malaysia: 1974 Asian Games in Tehran
    I appreciate it if you let me know, Thanks.

16. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    PKNS FC to revive legacy of Mokhtar ' Super Mokh ' Dahari

The Malaysian side will undergo a re-branding process which will see them being named as PKNS FC ' Super Mokh '

PKNS FC have taken a major step in paying tribute to the Malaysian legendary football player, Mokhtar Dahari, by rebranding the club to become PKNS FC ' Super Mokh ' .

The legendary Malaysian striker once ploughed his trade with the Kuala Lumpur-based side and left an impeccable legacy through his on-pitch action. Now, PKNS FC have collaborated with Total Sports Sdn Bhd (TSSB) to refurbish the branding of the club and of course revive the legacy of Super Mokh.

TSSB will be assisting them in the rebranding process with the PKNS FC 'Super Mokh' concept being used as the frame for it. International friendly games are also being arranged while the list of community events organized by PKNS FC is also set to grow once again.

" We all know that Mokhtar Dahari was once a player with this team, leading the team with so much of inspiration. Therefore, I hope that this rebranding will inspire the current lot of players to be motivated with Super Mokh's legacy and continue driving the team forward, " PKNS FC President Noor Hisham Mohd Gouth said in a statement that issued to the media.

Besides that, the Red Ants will also be launching their very own WebTV soon, with hopes of increasing their engagement with the fans.

PKNS FC are a well known side in Malaysia, having achieved plenty of success in their history. Their academy is also regarded as one of the best in the nation, as they continue to produce talents like Azrif Nasrulhaq and Aminuddin Noor, who currently ply their trade with Harimau Muda.

Sources : http://www.goal.com/

17. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
  18. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Penang FA Vs Songkhla United FC ( 1/2/2013 Friendly Match)

Result : Penang FA (1) Songkhla United FC (1)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Malaysia Vs Iraq (1/2/2013 Training Match)

20. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Nazmi Faiz : I've always been a fan of PKNS FC

Wonderkid, Nazmi Faiz insists that he has made the right decision to return to Malaysia and admitted that he is an admirer of his new club

Feb 2, 2013 5:19:00 PM

By Falah Abdullah

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Malaysia's teenage prodigy, Nazmi Faiz was in jubilant mood as he was unveiled at a press conference held in PKNS Sports Complex in Kelana Jaya this afternoon.

" I've been following the progress of PKNS FC since my Harimau Muda days. I've always been a fan of PKNS FC, " he enthused.

When asked on the reason of his return to Malaysia, Nazmi was adamant that he made a conscious and right decision for his footballing future.

" I made the decision to return (to Malaysia) after discussing with both of my parents and my agent (Marco Guimaraes). This move is good for my future. "

Nazmi went on to add that young local players should make the necessary preparations before signing with a foreign club.

" For me, young players should make a thorough background inspection of a football club before joining them. I enjoyed my time at SC Beira-Mar.

His agent also confirmed that there were several MSL clubs that were interested in securing Nazmi's services but his client chose to join PKNS FC.

PKNS FC President, Noor Hisham Gouth meanwhile confirmed that Nazmi has signed a 3 year contract with the club and an appeal will be made to FAM regarding his eligibility to play in the MSL immediately.

" He has signed a 3 year contract with us and we hope that he'll be available for the match gainst Felda United. We will discuss about his eligibility with the FAM. "

The MSL transfer window will only be opened in April, hence Nazmi Faiz will only join the PKNS FC youth team. Nazmi will wear the number 33 for PKNS FC.

Sources : http://www.goal.com

21. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
  22. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
  23. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Piala Presiden 2013 Chart (4/2/2013)

FT: Result Piala Presiden 2013

N.Sembilan 2-2 Terengganu
    Melaka 2-1 Pahang
    Kelantan 0-1 Sabah
    Perak 2-0 SSTMI
    Kedah 6-1 ATM
    K.Lumpur 0-2 Selangor
    PDRM 2-5 Perlis
    SSBJ 0-3 P.Pinang
    Sarawak 1-2 Johor

[​IMG]

Piala Presiden 2013 Next Match (7/2/2013)

[​IMG]

24. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    KL to probe involvement in global football fixing

By Boo Su-Lyn

February 05, 2013

KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 5 — The police here said today they will investigate if Malaysian syndicates or individuals are involved in fixing hundreds of European and Asian football matches in a global betting scam run from Singapore that has become a major blow to the image of the world’s most popular sport and a multi-billion dollar industry.

About 680 suspicious matches including qualifying games for the World Cup and European Championships, and the Champions League for top European club sides, have been identified in an inquiry by European police forces, the European anti-crime agency Europol and national prosecutors.

Europol, which is the European Union’s joint police organisation, said yesterday that the crime syndicate based in Singapore was involved in fixing games in Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America from 2008 to 2011.

“ If this involves Malaysia, we’ll (be) in contact with them, ” federal police CID chief Datuk Seri Mohd Bakri Zinin told The Malaysian Insider today, referring to Europol.

He added that Europol and Interpol had not yet contacted the Malaysian police.

US newspaper The New York Times reported yesterday that Interpol has issued an international arrest warrant for a Singaporean called Dan Tan, who was identified as the ringleader of the Asian syndicate, but that Tan has yet to be detained.

Malaysian and Singapore betting syndicates have often worked in tandem in the past.

Malaysians have also been previously involved in match-fixing in English football games.

Europol said that the corruption has affected football’s three biggest competitions, which are the UEFA Champions League and qualifying games for the European Championship and the World Cup, according to The Washington Post.

Europol officials believe that the crime syndicate based in Asia was working with criminal networks in Europe, UK daily The Guardian reported yesterday.

They added that match-fixing has spread across 15 countries and 50 people have been arrested so far.

The New York Times reported that fixers would place bets on tainted games through bookmakers in Asia, while individual bribes could go higher than US$136,000 (RM420,988).

Suspicious games include about 150 international matches mostly in Asia, Latin America and Africa; and about 380 games in Europe covering World Cup and European championship qualifiers, as well as two Champions League games, and games from lower-division semiprofessional matches to contests in top domestic leagues.

Last month, local English daily New Straits Times reported the Football Association of Malaysia as saying that it was taking pro-active measures to eliminate match-fixing in local football.

Terengganu has had three former national players investigated, while Malaysian referee Shokri Nor was charged in Singapore for receiving a bribe to fix a Super League match.

FAM has also banned 18 President’s Cup players for two to five years, while a former Negri Sembilan youth coach was suspended for life for match-fixing, according to NST.

Chris Eaton, who is the former head of security of the International Federation of Association Football, has also reportedly implicated local football administrators on match-fixing in Southeast Asia.

Sources : http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/

25. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia