The Malaysian Football Thread

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by druryfire, Jan 9, 2012.

1. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
  2. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    T-Team FC '' Titans Cheerleaders ''

[​IMG]

3. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    2014 Puma Felda United Home Shirt & Away Shirt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
  5. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Putrajaya SPA FC - New Logo (2014)

[​IMG]

6. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    2014 Starsports (Lea Sports Centre) Sarawak FA Home Shirt (Authentic)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2014 Starsports (Lea Sports Centre) Sarawak FA Home Shirt (Replica)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2014 Starsports (Lea Sports Centre) Sarawak FA Home Shirt, Away Shirt & 3rd Shirt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2014 Starsports (Lea Sports Centre) Sarawak FA Home Shirt, Away Shirt & 3rd Shirt

[​IMG]

2014 Starsports (Lea Sports Centre) Sarawak FA GK Shirt

[​IMG]

7. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    2014 Puma Pahang FA Home Shirt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2014 Puma Pahang FA Away Shirt

[​IMG]

2014 Puma Pahang FA Home Shirt, Away Shirt & 3rd Shirt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2014 Puma Pahang FA Home Shirt, Away Shirt, 3rd Shirt & GK Shirt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Kelantan FA New Bucket Seat (2014)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    2014 Canggih Perlis FA Training & Traveling Shirt

[​IMG]

10. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Elephants stomp off with narrow win

Published: Friday January 17, 2014 MYT 11:03:00 PM
    Updated: Friday January 17, 2014 MYT 11:14:32 PM

[​IMG]

Pahang's Matias Conti (centre) scored the solitary goal of the match against Lions XII in the curtain-raiser Charity Shield. Pahang won 1-0.

KUANTAN: Pahang started their Super League campaign with a narrow 1-0 win over Lions XII and lifted the Sultan Ahmad Shah Charity Shield after 20 years.

Substitute striker Matias Conti, who just turned 24 on Friday, celebrated by scoring the winner in the 57th minute but it was the defending champions Lions XII who stole the show with their gritty performance.

The Singaporeans, under coach Fandi Ahmad, proved that they are still a force to be reckoned with despite being without any foreigners and stalwarts Hariss Harun, Baihakki Khaizan and Shahril Ishak, who have moved on to join the Johor Darul Ta'zim (JDT) this season.

Pahang started with their best men including new towering striker Dickson Nwakaeme. But he was substituted with Argentine Conti barely 15 minutes into play after the former Kelantan striker picked up an injury.

It was Jamaican defender Damion Stewart who had the best chance of the half when he ballooned the ball from close range in the 33rd minute.

- The Star -

11. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Rangel gets Selangor off to winning start

Published: Saturday January 18, 2014 MYT 7:09:00 PM
    Updated: Saturday January 18, 2014 MYT 7:26:57 PM

by eric samuel

[​IMG]

Selangor's Paulo Rangel starred for his new team with two goals as they beat T-Team in their opening Super League match at the MBPJ Stadium on Saturday. - AZHAR MAHFOF/ The Star

PETALING JAYA: Brazilian striker Paulo Rangel starred with a brace in Selangor's 2-0 win over T-Team in the opening Super League match at the MBPJ Stadium in Kelana Jaya on Saturday.

The towering striker was a constant menace in the box and could have scored more goals if not for the visitor’s defensive approach, which prevented the Red Giants from getting a bigger win. Rangel’s goals came in the 64th and 71st minutes.

Selangor, who finished runner-up last season dominated the proceedings with another new Brazilian signing Junior de Souza providing the spark in the engine room.

- The Star -

12. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    LionsXII Vs KL DRB-Hicom (2014 Piala FA)

Date : 21/1/2014

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    2014 Kappa Selangor FA 3rd Shirt

[​IMG]

14. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    K.Rajagopal (1999 Selangor FA)

[​IMG]

15. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Malaysian Soccer Legend Wong Choon Wah Dies

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 31 (Bernama) -- Malaysia lost another legendary football player when former national midfielder Wong Choong Wah passed away due to a heart attack Thursday morning.

The death of Wong at age 67 is all the more saddening as today is the first day of the Chinese New Year.

His contemporary Datuk Soh Chin Aun, also a household name in local and regional football, said he found out about Wong's death from Wong's wife.

He said Wong's wife said he suffered a heart attack at home in Sri Petaling here and was rushed to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital at 3 am.

"I'm very shocked, because Wong still used to send SMS greetings to me and other friends during Chinese New Year. However, this time I was a bit surprised to receive the greeting from him early yesterday," he said when contacted by Bernama here.

Soh said he was informed that for now only Wong's closest family members are allowed to pay their last respects to Wong whose body has been temporarily placed at the Kwang Tong funeral complex in Sungai Besi here.

He is expected to be laid to rest on next Monday.

Wong was one of the earliest Malaysian football players to turn professional.

He started his professional career with South China Club in Hong Kong where he played from 1972 to 1974.

He was also a member of the national football squad that competed in the Munich Olympics in Germany in 1972.

Wong was also a main pillar of the Selangor team who were difficult to beat in the local leagues in the 70s and 80s.

In his heyday, he was a midfield maestro who was highly regarded by players, coaches and officials alike.

- The Star -

16. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    2014 Umbro Kelantan FA Home Shirt (AFC Cup)

[​IMG]

2014 Umbro Kelantan FA Away Shirt (AFC Cup)

[​IMG]

17. mcmus

mcmus New Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Where can I buy these jerseys online? Thanks in advance.

18. Thorsten_W

Thorsten_W New Member

Feb 26, 2014
    Hello,

my name is Thorsten. I’m from Germany and I am very interested in all kinds of football which takes place beside the big stage of popular european football and is not in the spotlight of the european mass media. That is why the south-east asian football is attracting me. I am thinking of making a web blog about „exotic“ football and possibly writing an article about malaysian football too. But at the moment I am finding myself in a very early stage of infomation research. So I am pleased about every kind of information I can get.

Quite recently I was reading an article about the malaysian U-23 national football team which will take part in the australian National Premier League Queensland. I was wondering about the structures of malaysian youth football. So for the beginnig, maybe you can answer me some questions about the Harimau Muda (A) football teams.

- How did it come the Harimau Muda A team to take part non-competitive in an australian development league series?
    - How is the team organized? What is the framwork of it all? Are the players professional football players? Do they live only from football or are they working, studying, making school additionally?
    - How does the training schedule look like? How often do they train per week?
    - How would you rate your own copmetitive quality level and the quality level of the NPL Queensland? What are are your goals? What do you want to achieve in this season and what do you think can the players gain from this one year experience?

It would be really great if you take a few minutes to answer my questions. Short answers are absolutely okay.
    Furthermore I would like to ask you where I can find the squad composition (with details like position and age) of Harimau Muda A. I did not find anything on the website of the FAM. The only information I found was from wikipedia, but I don’t know whether it is correct/complete.

So thank you very much in advance. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards and greetings from Germany,
    Thorsten

19. pak_sakoorgtloh

Jul 2, 2013
    Club:
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    Hai Thorsten_W

sorry for late to reply your answer.

1)
    Actually this only some kind of preparation for the team in the upcoming Asian Games 2014 in Korea Republic. HMA is not a club, but basically a well-trained players that made up since in their sport school (you can google it for ex: Bukit Jalil Sport School)

- their development start after the FAM made them to play in Malaysia Super League 2011 (position 5/14) and then in 2012 after the negotiation with Singapore FA, they been invited to play in Singapore League (position 4/13)
    2013 they only make a training camp for the SEA Games 2013, however they only manage to get 4th place.

2)
    - How is the team organized? What is the framwork of it all? Are the players professional football players? Do they live only from football or are they working, studying, making school additionally?

Just like what I told you, this team comprise of player from sport school and yes some of them are even still studying. Currently, the youngest player is only 16 years of age.

3)-
    about the training, they surely just like a normal football club .

4)
    Actually I also does not enjoy to see them only play in that level of league. but maybe the intensity of the game, battle with strong and big opponents also can be success in term of fitness development. you know right Asian player does not have a good physical.

Currently they hope to make it best in the league game and the real game is in Asian Games 2014 in Incheon, South Korea.
    They hope to repeat their success in 1972 Asian Games in Tehran that they won bronze medal back then.

Their details is reliable in Wikipedia. You can use it. Believe me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harimau_Muda_A

hope I answer it according what you want. cheers !

20. pak_sakoorgtloh

Jul 2, 2013
    Club:
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    75,000 attendance between Selangor FA vs Darul Takzim FC. currently the highest attendance in MSL 2014

21. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Johor Darul Ta'zim FC - Juara Liga Super 2014

[​IMG]

22. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    JDT earn shot at AFC Champions League

Published: Saturday June 28, 2014 MYT 8:04:00 PM
    Updated: Saturday June 28, 2014 MYT 8:06:41 PM

by k. rajan

[​IMG]

JDT’s Mohd Amri Yahyah (left) dribbles past Armed Forces’ Badrul Hisham. The Southern Tigers have a chance to compete in the AFC Champions League next season.

PETALING JAYA: Super League champions Johor Darul Ta’zim (JDT) will play in next season’s AFC Champions League.

The Football Association of Malaysia (FAM) confirmed on Saturday that the Southern Tigers have qualified to play in Asia’s top-tier competition. No Malaysian team have ever played in the AFC Champions League, which was first introduced by the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) in 2002.

JDT, however, have to compete in the qualifying tournament in February. If they fail to make the tournament proper, they will compete in tournament proper of the second-tier AFC Cup.

If that happens, FA Cup champions Pahang will have to play in the qualifying tournament in the AFC Cup. Previously, the Super League and FA Cup champions were given automatic slots in the AFC Cup’s tournament proper.

FAM competitions committee chairman Datuk Seri Afandi Hamzah said JDT’s inclusion in the AFC Champions League qualifying tournament was due to the AFC revamping the competition format.

- The Star -

23. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Selangor FA Vs Sabah FA (1986)

[​IMG]

Zainal Abidin Hassan (1986)

[​IMG]

24. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia
    Singapore FA Vs Selangor FA (1977 Piala Malaysia)

[​IMG]

Dollah Salleh (1988 Malaysia Olimpik 88)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. HangPC2

HangPC2 Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Malaysia