The Introduction Thread (V)

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engfootyabroad

engfootyabroad New Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Hey everyone, I'm Matt from the North West of England. I love the game and everything to do this. I've joined here to help me find information for a site I run called English Footballers Abroad which has the aim to track the careers of players and coaches that ply their trade overseas. To collect together Highlights of games involving English players and give the latest news. So I will most likely be around team forums of clubs outside the UK snooping for information.

Edit: Just to say that I run the site as a hobby and make no money out of it myself. I just wanted to make a resource for people like myself with an interest to follow the careers of Beckham, Fowler, McClaren, Pennant, Derbyshire, Vassell, Short, Gregory and Bryan Robson to name a few without having to search for hours on end.

2. tfbpa

tfbpa New Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Hi all,

I am a big fan of Adebayor and Man City and hope to enjoy the forum here!

3. Paulski

Paulski New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    near Amsterdam
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Hi, I'm Paul and I started following football since 2 years or something. Before that I only watched international matches (Euro and World Cup). So I'm kinda new and don't know all the technical terms and stuff yet :D

My favourite clubs is Bayern Munich, but I also support Arka Gdynia and Liverpool. Since the last Champions League rounds I also started supporting AC Milan. But Bayern will stay nr. 1 ;)

4. BostonBreakersReport

Apr 19, 2010
    Waltham, Mass., USA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Hi there,

I'm a card-carrying member of West Ham United Football Club (come on you Irons) and a soccer fan since childhood. A friend and I have also set up a new blog about the Boston Breakers at http://www.bostonbreakersreport.com/.

I hope to get here from time to time to talk a bit about the Premiership, WPS, MLS and even Ligue 1 if anybody's into that sort of thing.

Cheers

5. Footy Fan

Footy Fan Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Hi all!
    I joined back last August but haven't gotten around to actually exploring the forum until now. I'm a big ManU supporter (I know I know it seems like every American picks them to support, sorry). I really like talking about soccer no matter the level or league and like to learn about other leagues too which is why I joined (also just finally getting into the MLS so trying to figure out which team I want to support). Hope all is well with everyone. :)

6. robstyles21

robstyles21 New Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Staten Island, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello. I am a manager for my son's U9 travel team on Staten Island, NY. Our club is Silver Lake SC and our team name is Horizon. We have been playing together since we were playing U6 rec and have grown into a very formidable squad. My boys absolutely love playing the game and even moreso, love learning the game. We currently compete in the Cosmopolitan Junior Soccer League (CJSL), MAPS, and in the newly formed US Club Soccer NY Club Soccer League State Cup.

I am a big fan of the game and support the NY Red Bulls, and I'm a member of ESC. I also support AC Milan. I played the game all througout my childhood until my senior year of HS.

Glad to meet you all.

7. mojayhawk

mojayhawk New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My name is Dale and I live in Kansas City. I like following college soccer and this site is a great one to keep up with that. Been reading here for a while and just now exploring more in Big Soccer and thought I would say hello!

8. josh payne

josh payne Red Card

Apr 21, 2010
  9. trung277

trung277 New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    AC vô địch

10. James82

James82 New Member

Apr 23, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    How many posts do you need to make before you can start a thread, seems a bit odd that you can't even create a thread in the Introductions Board.

11. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    I believe it 50.

12. ProfZodiac

ProfZodiac Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 17, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I believe it's 10, actually.

13. jonesjd1

jonesjd1 New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Hey all my name is Josh and I am a huge Columbus Crew supporter. I was at the Real Salt Lake game last night in the rain! Just wanted to say hello

14. Ecclesiastes2003

May 30, 2003
  15. FulhamFTW

FulhamFTW Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Midwest, US
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys. My name is Ben. I've super-lurking on here for a while, so I thought it was about time I chimed in and said hello. I'm obviously a huge Fulham fan, and I'm pretty disaapointed about the loss to Everton. Oh well, there's always the Europa Cup.....

16. garciag21

garciag21 New Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Club:
    Aberdeen FC
    Hi everyone!I am also new here. Hope to participate in all the forum the discussions here.

:)

17. nono union ultras 12

Apr 26, 2010
    PICO RIVERA
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    my name is manuel but they call me nono and im a big suporter of chivas usa union ultras!!!!!!!!!

18. romonaasdf

romonaasdf New Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Hey guys, massive ac fan, just saying hi

19. stigslander

stigslander New Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hello all, I am stigslander

20. KrispyKyle

KrispyKyle New Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Minnesota
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello everyone. I started getting into soccer during the 2006 World Cup, but have not really followed it until this year. I tend to pull for the underdogs, which is why I became a Sounders fan last year and a Union fan this year. The exception to that is Arsenal, which I just started taking a liking to a few years ago. Anyways, these forums look fun!

21. TotalSoccerMagazine

Mar 18, 2010
    Hello everyone,

Total Soccer Magazine is a new FREE online digital magazine which has been out since March. Our website is fairly basic at the moment but the magazine is what we are focusing on must of all.

An entertaining and informative read we include MLS, WPS, Bundesliga, news from around the world, history and some fun and interactive pages as well. We'll keep adding as we continue to grow.

We welcome you all to check us out at www.totalsoccermagazine.com

Happy reading.

22. mso9

mso9 New Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Cambridge MA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey All,

Been on the forum for a few months, here's about me: grew up loving the game, but am new to the appreciation of the organized sport. been wearing ferencvaros (FTC) shirts since I was a kid, had some family play for the Hungarian national team back in the day. I am HUGELY psyched to be going to a number of the games in South Africa. GO USA!

Matt O

23. tomstephens43

tomstephens43 New Member

Apr 29, 2010
    Hi to all, Newbie here in the forum.

24. Isi.midfield.15

Isi.midfield.15 New Member

Nov 25, 2009
    NC, Fayetteville
    Club:
    L. Angeles Legends
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ha i guess newbie here too even though i been on quite a while i just go on for mls News and forum random jumping. I guess i never tried to make soccer friends outside of my club. Well i am thirteen and have been playing since i was three nice to read from you all.:D

25. PeterInJoburg

PeterInJoburg New Member

May 2, 2010
    Johannesburg
    Nat'l Team:
    South Africa
    Hi Everyone!

I'm not the world's biggest soccer fan, but I love my country and I have been bitten by the world cup bug. I will be going to a couple of games (Much excitement). I am looking forward to welcoming the world to our diverse, complicated, beautiful country.

If I can help in any way, even once you have landed here, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Cheers
    Peter
    --------
    Ke Nako!