The Introduction Thread (V)

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshBal

JoshBal New Member

Mar 22, 2010
    New York
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi everyone.

Just joined the forum and looking forward to some interesting discussions.

Have a nice day.

2. prithvi_redtilldeath

Mar 24, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hello all.This is Prithvi from India.Glad to be here :)

3. girlmeetsball

girlmeetsball New Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Club:
    Sydney FC
    NEW!
    Hi All, Happy Thursday!

Day one on bigsoccer.com is feeling pretty good...

Check out my World Cup blog

http//:www.girlmeetsball.blogspot.com

Lots of fun and football

GMB XO

4. lee_22

lee_22 New Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Trinidad
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Trinidad and Tobago
    hey am lee and am from the caibbean. well trinidad to be precise and well i love football alot thus deciding to join this forum. And i must say so far so good, lookin to make some new coccer pals her as well. i am a big fan of english football and my fav team is mancehster united. biggest team in the world... lol well for me but i respect other big teams like barca, chelsea, ac milan, inter, real etc come on peeps holla bac

5. TheSmokingPun

TheSmokingPun Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello, I'm a local KC kid. Been following the Wizards since I was but a wee kid, back in the days of the Wiz and the awesome rainbow uniforms. Seems like a great site here to talk with fellow fans of the Beautiful Game!

6. FinAddic

FinAddic New Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Hi:

I've lurked here occasionally, but find myself taking a trip and don't want to miss the Barca va Arsenal CL 2nd leg tuesday.

Anybody know of a place to watch in Kauai?

thanks

7. el_vieira

el_vieira New Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Hi everybody, Im Nuno from Portugal, enjoy mostly soccer and baseball and like mostly the spanish and english league.

congrats!:p

8. fractured metatarsal

Apr 1, 2010
    NYC & DC.
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hello. I'm new...I'm posting in this thread because I can't post a thread until I reach a certain number posts. I sent an admin a message, but afterwards realized that I need to participate in already-made threads because I'm giving thread-creating privileges....so here I am...

I took a bit of a break from following the sport for a while and now I'm back because the World Cup is around the corner and that can be a springboard back into following the leagues.

9. Sunshine86

Sunshine86 New Member

Apr 1, 2010
    Woodbridge, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello everybody,

My name is Matt, I'm 21, and I live in Woodbridge, Virginia (a little ways southwest of Washington D.C.). I can't really say what sparked my interest in soccer but I've been hooked for the last couple of months. I'm still learning the fundamentals and about the game itself and this board seems like a good source of information. Being a full-time student, I don't really have time (nor the knowledge/skill) to get into league play, however, I would like to find some pick-up games in the D.C. area.

10. cintiaa

cintiaa New Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    heya 21 f, and Big soccer fan here. Loved too much.

11. ammar7

ammar7 New Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Eberbach, Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hey, my name is Ammar.
    I support FC Bayern munchen.
    It's nice to be here!

12. Vakir

Vakir New Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    just here for the intros

13. Peter2811

Peter2811 New Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Hi everyone, I'm Peter. Does anyone live in Quebec City & know if there are any bars with Setanta showing Premier League/FA Cup? Any info would be great. Thanks.

14. raul_van_guti

raul_van_guti New Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Cartagena, Murcia
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    hola my name is pedrito from cartagena, murcia spain.
    i am a big real madrid fan.
    just here for the intro.
    see you guys (and gals) around,,

15. theENFORCER

theENFORCER Member

Apr 10, 2010
    NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys new to these boards.

My favorite team is the NY redbulls, league- MLS
    I am albanian and support the US and Albanian NT teams

16. GuayasUnited

GuayasUnited New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Hey All,

From Toronto here. Ive been watching soccer since World Cup '94, when I was 7. Since then my Grandpa would take me to sports bar to watch Conmebol qualifying and root for my country Ecuador. Fell in love with Brazils nation team since. My favourite team is Man Utd and I watch all of their games, most of Barcelona and Real Madrid games, and a few games from the France, German and Portuguese leagues. Even tho I work full time and have a busy life, I make sure I find the time!! I love it!

17. 1bryguy

1bryguy New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys! I live in eastern NC, been playing the game for 34 years now. Am not as agile or quick as I once was, but still love to play. No preference team wise, but I do love to watch any of the EPL or La Liga games. Looking forward to World cup coming up!!!

18. truefan71

truefan71 New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    New to forums but glad to start

hello, I am from Spain and came across this site in Google. seems like there is much good information here and people who like to share so I am joining to contribute. Never involved in this type of thing before but i will try at it.

viva espana! soccer is a passion of mine.

19. mrkenlewis

mrkenlewis New Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I'm Ken. I am not such a spectator, but love playing the game. Look forward to connecting here.

20. IKKI_

IKKI_ New Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    First post!! :cool:

Lets the fun begin! :eek:

21. nbs2005

nbs2005 New Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hi folks, new here. How many posts do I need to ask a question? I'm playing my first soccer game (pickup, but a range of talent and experience) this weekend and want advice on how not to embarrass myself and spoil the fun for others.

I've played goal in hockey and was a catcher in baseball, maybe I should be goalie :confused:?

I'd love to start a thread in the player section on this. Mods, can you make that happen?

22. jcw011

jcw011 Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Hi everyone,

Soccer was the first organized team sport that I ever participated in; even though my playing days are behind me, my love for the game has not dwindled. I'm glad I came across these forums, by which I'm sure I'll be able to further my love and appreciation for the sport.

23. jamielynn

jamielynn New Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Grove City, OH, USA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello out there! My name is Jamie, I live in Columbus, Ohio, USA and I have played soccer on and off for years. I'm not very good, but its always a good time. I love the Columbus Crew and have recently became an Everton fan. I think there are officially 3 Everton fans in Columbus, but you gotta start somewhere. I was told this was the place to come to for all the info and meeting some cool people.

Hope all is well in Big Soccer world!!

24. Napoli Supporters

Apr 15, 2010
    Hell everyone

How goes it??

25. j710

j710 New Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay