The Introduction Thread (V)

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozzyblackliver

ozzyblackliver New Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Hey all big soccer fans this is ozzysblackliver :) big international soccer/ football fan - Picking the Dutch to take it all in South Africa - GO Orange Go!

2. JohnPK

JohnPK New Member

Mar 4, 2010
    Club:
    Wigan Athletic FC
  3. dekomusic

dekomusic New Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Hi i am from LA and new here. I am a big soccer fan (Real and Barca are my favorites since i have a flair for show) and i hope to see you in the forums.

4. davidchirac

davidchirac New Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My first post here. US Soccer fan who wishes we could watch (& participate in) promotion six pointers here.
    I'm sure if I were European, I'd be playing in a local amateur league. I wish American sports had that same transparent way of measuring how many leagues separated me from the MLS or the top flight in any other sport.

5. Jamie75

Jamie75 New Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Hi guys,

I'm Jamie and I was a big fan of soccer all of my life!! :D

Besides that I love biking, RPGs and Lucid Dreaming.

Hope to find some friends in here :)

6. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    There are tons of amateur leagues in the States too. :)

7. Skald

Skald New Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Portsmouth, UK
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Greetings. Newbie Here Too, Will find Me in the England National and EPL forums Hopefully see you all out there ! :cool:

8. hlltrade3

hlltrade3 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    hi, 2010 world cup is coming, a lot of people buy the jerseys, today i buy the jerseys from hlltrade.com

9. marksan

marksan New Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Hello, my name is Mark Burke , if you any questions about ANY aspect of the game then let me know, Ill be happy to discuss it. I played professionally for about 14 years and am now a qualified coach.

I have played in several countries and have seen the game from all angles so I am sure I can answer ANY question you have on Football or Soccer as you Americans call it!!:)

10. chriscospins

chriscospins New Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Hi, I'm Chris. Glad to be here.

11. AaronPDX

AaronPDX New Member

Mar 5, 2010
    I'm Aaron. I play in men's leagues in Portland Oregon and am on the lookout for some MVIIIs in a size 12.5

12. ptrjakson

ptrjakson New Member

Jan 28, 2010
    welcome to big soccer forum

13. passionplay

passionplay New Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Club:
    FC Porto
    hi bigsoccer fans nice to meet you guys. am kennedy a footballer , an attercking midfielder/striker who currently play for FC ABUJA AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MOVING TO EITHER PORTUGA OR ITALY TO GROW MY FOOTBALL CAREER HERE. thanks for your kind gesture and support. one LOVE.

14. defootballworld

defootballworld New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hi all, My Name Is Chucks. I'm a Big-Football Lover. I hope you will connect & discuss about football with me.

Many thanks from Chucks

15. Cameron

Cameron Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey everybody, I'm Cameron, mainly came to read about boots however I find myself venturing into every forum!

Great site you've got here.

16. Hagibest

Hagibest New Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Club:
    FC Universitatea Craiova
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Welcome Cameron! I've been on the forum for awhile but don't post as much as most people do... lol. Hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

17. hawthornfc39

hawthornfc39 New Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hi My name is rob. I am getting ready for the ALeague GF and scored my tix today. Very excited. Go Victory!!!

18. Cityzen

Cityzen New Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Hi everyone Cityzen here, you can tell from my "user" I'm a HUGE Manchester City supporter! Looking forward to chattin footy. I'm located just north of Toronto, Canada. Cheers- CTWD.

19. Belgianbvbfan

Belgianbvbfan New Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Hi all,
    my name is Hans and i come from Belgium. But i never liked Belgian soccer and that is the reason me and a few friends watch soccer in Germany (Borussia Dortmund).
    I hope to meet some intresting people here to discuss soccer :)

Greetings

20. SusoMenta

SusoMenta New Member

Mar 18, 2010
    Canada
    Club:
    Heart of Midlothian FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Hey guys,
    I've been lurking around these boards for quite a while and decided to join. I'm currently living in Canada but from Scotland. I support Hearts and hoping to see some MLS football, I guess i should Support Toronto eh? :)

21. bestgkever1994

bestgkever1994 New Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Vancouver, Canada
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hello everyone,

Wanted to chat football (soccer, hate living in North America) with some real fans/supporters and I found the place. I live in Vancouver, Canada and the hometown team here is going to join the MLS in 2011 but I don't follow North American football that much. I mainly support Juventus, and 2nd is Barcelona, I hate Inter Milan with a burning passion and 2nd least would have to be Chelsea.

Anyways I hope this forum is as good as it looks and you'll see me on here with posts!

22. Trekker50

Trekker50 New Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Club:
    Aboomoslem
  23. xDreuhx92x

xDreuhx92x New Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Hey. Whats up? I am Andrea, a female goalie. Still getting back into soccer because i was down for a while. So I'm a rookie.

24. footballrealm

footballrealm New Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    can somebody tell me plz how to set up signature and avatar here . . .

25. ptrjakson

ptrjakson New Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Hi eric Great welcome and sure you will some astonishing things in this forum.