The Introduction Thread (V)

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexis58

Alexis58 New Member

Apr 9, 2012
    [​IMG]Please continue to introduce yourself here.

2. soccerstar0005

soccerstar0005 New Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi im Ryan i need help with some goal celebrations. im only 11 so age appropiate celerations only

3. WebVr

WebVr New Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Club:
    FC Groningen
    Hey all, I am Al from Bulgaria. Huge footy fan, soccer for some. I collect pin badges and scarves. Currently living in England!

4. bgix

bgix Bad Penny

Jun 29, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Test on the new look (not a fan....)

5. gabriel67

gabriel67 New Member

May 10, 2012
    Pitesti, Romania
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Hi all I'm glad I've found this forum..I'm a fan of all sort of sports, generally speaking and footbal in particular, being fan of Barcelona...:)

6. daffodil1003

daffodil1003 New Member

May 10, 2012
    Club:
    AC Horsens
  7. brad147690

brad147690 Member

May 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  8. echo201

echo201 Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    Hi, i am Echo, i want to share passion for football and make freinds here:)

9. tnvol66cz

tnvol66cz New Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Knoxville
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Greetings everyone,

I created this account a while back but have done nothing with it until now. My name is Joe and i enjoy many sports, soccer included. In terms of who I support I like Seattle of the MLS, as there is no team in TN or MI. Maybe Detroit someday! I also follow European leagues, especially the Bundesliga (I was in Augsburg when they had the big rally to honor the team when it earned it's first spot in the top, so I'm a little partial to FCA and am glad they will remain up for next season!), though I have a team or two in a number of other countries as well.

I hope to learn more about the game in all it's many facets.

Thanks, and have a great evening!

Joe

10. echo201

echo201 Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
  11. keeng

keeng Guest

Hi, new to the forums, hope to add something. I enjoy all soccer, right now following the US mens team.

12. forcie270

forcie270 New Member

May 15, 2012
    Hello everyone I just love soccer, so much I helped to create a website just for coaches. Come check it out www.soccercoachesnetwork.com

13. 1909BVB-Bryan

1909BVB-Bryan New Member

May 15, 2012
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    hey, I'm new I watch Champions League, MLS, and Bundesliga

My favorite teams are Borussia Dortmund & Montreal Impact

least favorite team is Man U

14. echo201

echo201 Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    Great
    Ok, i will see your site.It is a good idea to know more about football.

15. sergioyaacoub

sergioyaacoub New Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    AS Roma
    hello, my name is sergio i'm a huge soccer and as roma fan. getting sarted here and on twitter sergioyaacoub and will FOLLOW everyone back so we can share everything related to soccer

16. The Refrigerator

The Refrigerator New Member

May 16, 2012
    Hello everybody!

The Fridge (from sunny Southern California!)

17. #Roman#

#Roman# New Member

May 19, 2012
    Hellow! I'm Roman.
    For me "Euro-2012" is a good oportunity to get a new familiars.
    If you come to Ukraine by car, you can stay at Luts'k (near 100 km from the Poland-Ukrainian border) for a short or longer ;) rest. All information about this town you can find in the Wikipedia. But in addition I can offer to you the best bear in Ukraine. For me is interesting to speak with you. Sorry me for my English.
    Wait for your proposition!
    :thumbsup:

18. frankie13

frankie13 New Member

May 19, 2012
    hello from frankie13 in the north east of england

19. PathfinderCS

PathfinderCS Member

May 19, 2012
    Whitesville, WV, USA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello fellow fans of this beautiful game. While my username here is PathfinderCS, you can call me Path, Captain Spyro (an older name I am phasing out), or something in those areas.

I've been a lurker here for the longest of times. Really, it was the IndyCar forums I visited the most. :)

As you see I have three teams listed that I really support, and while to some that might seem like taboo, I have my reasons for this. You see, when I first started following soccer/football back in 2007, the team I really tried to follow was Liverpool, which was largely thanks to George Gillett (who also owned a NASCAR team I heavily supported). While a good club, I couldn't really get into them so much. After a while, with respect to Liverpool fans, I had to step away. My interest was waning, so I knew my heart wasn't in Liverpool.

Moving on, I was seriously going though teams to support. It was in 2010 that I caught the UCL final between Inter and Bayern, and I fell in love with the latter. Yeah, they lost, but they played the more interesting game. After a while and some research, I decided to follow and support Bayern and haven't looked back since.

On Arsenal, it's VERY hard to ignore the English league, so I naturally ended up going with a team, and it was Arsenal. Why? Cause they reminded me so much of Bayern Munich, AND I was always an admirer of Wenger, and still am. So yeah, my #2 club would have to be Arsenal. Love the playing style, admire the philosophy, and just enjoy the club in general. Not as much as Bayern though.

As for the Sounders, I wanted to support an MLS team as it is our home grown league here in the US, but finding a team was tough. I tried New York, about lost interest. I was never interested in nearby Columbus or DC, and I will never support the Union (big Penguins fan here, so nothing from Philly gets love from me :p ), but Seattle caught my eye. The management and fans really seemed like they gave a damn, and it shows! A great example of soccer done right in the US. Fan atmosphere, well managed team, competent front office, etc.

Yeah, I know people are for only 'one club' usually, but I won't apologize for my choices. :)

As for other things, I mentioned being a big Penguins fan, so I do love hockey, BUT my real big love was always auto-racing. IndyCar, Le Mans, sports car racing, etc. Love it!

20. Emberly Sevilla

Emberly Sevilla New Member

May 20, 2012
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hello. My name is Emberly Sevilla and I am a young soccer player.

21. tyler storm

tyler storm Red Card

May 20, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello

I am Tyler and am from Los Angeles. My favorite clubs are LA Galaxy, Club America, QPR, Atletico Madrid, and Bayern Munich.
    I know its a lot lol but mainly my top fav's are LA Galaxy, QPR, and Bayern Munich.

Use to lurk around thsi forum and read mostly for news about MLS but have recently decided to join the forum and post

22. Skippysasquirrel

May 11, 2012
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Howdy, I'm Skippy, originally from Dallas but living in San Diego for the time being. Not much pro soccer around here, but we do have the semipro SD Derby (I lean towards Flash). I do drive up to LA when FCD is in town. When it comes to other countries, I'm kind of a bandwagoner (Man U, Rangers in Scotland, Bayern Munich...), other than that I'm all about DFW teams (Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, Cowboys, even the Frisco Rough Riders).

I'm also a proud member of the Free Beer Movement :)

23. El Guaje24

El Guaje24 New Member

May 21, 2012
    Miami FL, USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello.

My name is Will from Miami, FL USA.

A big football fan ever since i first got familiar with it during the 98 FIFA world cup. My favorite club is Arsenal FC (although they've been garbage for a long time but we'll pick up soon), and the 2 national teams i always support is the US and Spain.

24. chippybrady

chippybrady Member

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    So I have left England in 92 and have now ended up in Canada, and boy have i tired to get passionate about Baseball Football (both NFL and CFL) and Hockey but just cannot, I have to admit i still get riled up watching soccer, tried so hard to shake it whn I first moved and that was made easier with little being available on TV back then, but no more excuses, i get so many bloody channels on TV that carry the games, and now with the PVR thingy i can even record them, so i was watching the City win the premiership and remembered the passion, i also like to watch Serie A ( i kind of have a liking for di Natale and Udinese, especially since they diecided to financially support the sister of their player who tragically died ), my real love though is Arsenal, i was a regular in the North bank in the 80s ( well from 83 - 92)

so hello to you all

25. keeng

keeng Guest

As I continue to introduce myself, I was reminiscing about an old tv show "Soccer Made in Germany".