The Introduction Thread (V)

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenYear

GreenYear New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Hey guys I live and breath this sport.

Real Madrid is the club I follow since I can remember, I don't hate Barca fans, I actually respect their club and fans as I respect everyone else.

If you gamble I'm the guy to talk to. Good to be here.

2. BouncingSoul

BouncingSoul New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hi everyone! My name is Jeremy. New to the board (obviously). Don't really know what to write. I came to soccer a little later in life from other sports. Grew to appreciate and love the game after growing up with baseball and basektball. Married....4 kids. I'm in the US Air Force.

Thanks!

3. cimplecynic

cimplecynic New Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Hi all! I am based in Scotland, support my local team Livingston FC. We had former Colombus coach John Murphy as our manager until recently. As far as MLS goes, I follow the Sounders. Something about them!

I also keep tabs on Maurice Edu and DaMarcus Beasley as Americans playing in Scotland, so I'll keep you all in check :)

4. atljogger

atljogger New Member

Oct 21, 2009
    I am a Big Soccer rookie in the Deep South

5. sakibomb523

sakibomb523 Member+

Oct 13, 2009
    Orange County
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey my name is Jason, I'm from OC, attend Cal State Fullerton, and admittedly just got into soccer about 2 years ago and have been following it as my favorite sport since.

6. bigmac15

bigmac15 New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Hey guys...i have a site and will start posts full games to soccers matches that i can find

7. HTIDraver97

HTIDraver97 New Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    hey guys my name is HTIDraver97. I am new here so let me tell you a little about myself. In west philadelphia, born and raised. On the playground was where i spent most of my days. Chilling out. Maxing. Relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball (basketball) out side of my school when a couple of guys who were up to no good. Started making trouble in my neighboorhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scarred. She said, "you're movie with you're auntie and uncle in bel-Air"

8. CMDad

CMDad New Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Hi all, my name is Dallas, I live in SoCal

9. AreYouOntheBall

AreYouOntheBall New Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi all!

I'm OntheBall (for short, Areyouontheball if you're feeling formal ;))

I love soccer-watching playing talking about being talked to about etc-and especially love the new women's pro soccer league in the US. I talked about the WPS so much, I talked myself into making a TV show :D

Looking forward to some good convos!

10. darin09

darin09 New Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    anyone have any idea how much a galaxy shirt signed by the team is worth?
    I have been given one to auction off on thurs eve ( 5th Nov) and need to know soon to put a price on it . Not sure if it has becks on it - don;t know his scrawl.
    Many thanks
    darin

11. saivenkat

saivenkat New Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    Hi, I'm new here. Just wanted to say hello. This looks like an incredible place...
    DigBands

12. Harrisand11

Harrisand11 New Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Bellingham, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey all!

I'm new to BigSoccer, but an absolute soccer nut. I run Bellingham City adult club, support Arsenal and Sounders, am a licensed FIFA official and write soccer websites.

www.myGosoccer.com helps organize your club teams
    www.harrisand11.com collects news and blogs for each and every MLS team.

Glad to be here!

13. ChelseaKidd

ChelseaKidd New Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hey Everyone I'm From New Jersey. A Huge Football Fan, I support Chelsea a Die Hard Supporter since the days of Zola,Wise,Desaily etc..
    I also Do Enjoy Many Football Leauges like Serie A,PL,MLS, Bundesliga. But I just love Football and I hope to debate and get to know some of you!
    Thanks!

14. alcoholica

alcoholica New Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Istanbul
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Cuba
    Hi to everyone. Im from Istanbul, Turkey and i strongly support Galatasaray. It's nice to meet other team's hooligans. ;)

15. megade3

megade3 New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    BONJOUR from Montréal!!!

Impact fan, anxious to get into MLS.

UM02 (Ultras Montréal) follower, very proud of our last showing:

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb45h5_finale-usl1-2009-impact-montreal-vs_sport"]Dailymotion - FINALE USL-1 2009 - Impact Montréal vs Vancouver - une vidéo Sports et Extrême@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xb45h5@@AMEPARAM@@xb45h5[/ame]

Respect to all!

16. sahsd

sahsd New Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Hey all,
    I am a big soccer fan, as is most people here, but i seldom follow the back ally stuff of soccer, I enjoy watching, no matter who is playing.

So hello,

In Jesus,
    bill

17. coffeenazi

coffeenazi New Member

Nov 25, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Heya, I'm here looking for some help... I'm after a Christmas present for my brother-in-law - what do you get the man who has everything? A Malaysian Away Team Jersey, of course! He collects international jerseys and asked me to get him one on my recent visit to Sabah but we couldn't fine one anywhere.
    Does anybody here have a clue on how to get hold of one?
    Thanks,
    Ruth

18. GlassesGuru

GlassesGuru New Member

Nov 27, 2009
    My name is Ken and I am a huge soccer fan. I love to follow fashion as well, and I combined my two passions by buying glasses and sunglasses that soccer players wear. I usually spend the most time on these two websites:

www.espn.com
    www.eyeglasses.com

I am glad to join the community!

19. socc

socc New Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hello, I´m new to the forum.
    While I´m a big fan of Manchester United, I like everything related to football. My favourite teams around the world, are Man Utd, Boca Juniors, AC Milan, Palmeiras (Brazil), Barcelona and Benfica.
    But as I said I love football, I am a big collector of football shirts, I buy around 10 per year!!! :) Yes, I know, I´m a bit crazy.

Socc.

20. jd34

jd34 Red Card

Dec 5, 2009
    British Asian.
    from Kent.
    supports local team Ebbsfleet
    fan of Liverpool and England
    surname comes from my old username whilst at uni. happy days.

21. Raptor17

Raptor17 New Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hello all,

Basque Cuban living in Miami, FL.
    I support Manchester United (England), Athletico Bilbao (Spain), Benfica (Portugal), Bordeaux (France), and Dinamo Moscow (Russia). MUFC and Athletico are my top 2 though.
    Internationally I support Portugal, Morocco, Russia, and Serbia with Portugal being my absolute favorite.
    I absolutely hate Liverpool (England), Real Madrid (Spain), Real Sociedad (Spain), FC Porto (Portugal), Olympique Lyon (France), and CSKA Moscow (Russa).

My favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo.

Favorite Players according to clubs I support:
    Manchester United - Ryan Giggs
    Athletico Bilbao - Yeste
    Benfica - Angel Di Maria
    Bordeaux - Marouane Chamakh
    Dinamo Moscow - Aleksandr Kerzhakov

22. Crazy Old Lady

Crazy Old Lady New Member

May 22, 2003
    just outside Atlanta
    Club:
    Atlanta Beat
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hi am not new but have not been active for several years.Glad to be back only thing is am stuck with the nickname from old friends of Atlanta Beat. Originally from North of England now live in Georgia. Fan of Hull City-oh my and also Man U.

23. Mibabalou

Mibabalou Member

Dec 7, 2009
    CT
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yo im new im on redcafe.net (man united forum) and a few other but this is a more global one

i love the usmnt and always try to watch players from it

the club i support in manchester united fc, and Lyon, i hate liverpool, but i respect chelsea and arsenal

well ill b posting here a lot now hopefully people will like me

24. rahails

rahails New Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Hello My name is Rahail and I own a soccer website. I don't know if I am allowed to post a link here.. Anyways, Hello to everyone here. Soccer is a great game and tonight we are going to watch liverpool vs arsenal awsome!

25. whizzergo

whizzergo Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Well it looks like this is the spot for a first post...

The marketing on here is either targeted or fantastic. The first shirt I've seen advertised in your 'club shop' banner is a Rovers shirt, Emerton #7.

Im from the UK, young and travelling. In the past 12 months I've watched games in almost every Latin American country, China, Thailand and Myanmar. Unbeatable for atmosphere, Colombia and Argentina.

I'll be heading to South Africa and have got some tickets lined up already, so i'll make a few posts before I try and do some swapping and changing.

Come On You Blues