The FIFA/Pro Evo 09/10 thread.

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Primitive Ways, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Played some friendlies with ECUA-718, they were tough competitive matches and quite lagy. I never played friendlies so I was a bit lost with the different rosters and format. Overall though we ended up even on points with a slight goal advantage for me - though the last game we didn't finish(it was 3-3) cuz my PS3 froze!!(it happens a lot) He says this counts as 3 points for him huh?? lol nah I disagree but whateva it was good games he is a good player. The highlights he beat me the 1st game 4-2 with Ecuador and I was Brazil he made me use them lol Then I beat him 5-1 using Colombia and him Ecuador. I reckon the game is funny like that I couldn't finish for sh*t with Brazil the 1st game lol anyways Ecua - 718 I would play you again but not gonna lie the lag is a drag - It means I have to play really direct but it's for fun anyways so hope to get a rematch!! good luck..,..

2. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ^^^ thats why ps3 is wack. The online is terrible .

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    thats pretty insane im stuck on Division 3

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    wheres CRACKDADDY? i haven't played you in a while bro. This kid does work with Antonio.

5. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Yea , ive played against him . Hes good(better than me) . We had some good matches . I havernt played in ages tho . If i didnt stop playing i think i could make it up to Div1 .

6. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I cruised through div. 3 and got bad luck in div. 2 - All I needed was 3 points with 4 games left and was easily beating my opponents then I don't know what happened but my players were screwing up.... I ended up losing 2 and tieing 2, tied the last game after Valdez made 3 unbeleivable saves towards the end... 1 point short of div. 1 mad frustrating I ended up breaking my controller :( needless to say i am done playing Fifa 12.

7. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ecua-718 is Crackddaddy

8. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Are you a shitbox fanboy hmmm???

lol

The game freezes it's not a psn issue it's a game bug it happens offline too, often times in Arena mode... I have to hard reset my ps3.

9. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    finally made it to Division 2 yesterday. God that took forever

10. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    it sounds like your the fan boy [​IMG] lol . I was just saying that ps3 online is shitty compared to xbox online. Yea you have to pay for xbox online but you get an experience ps3 cant match .

Oh and My game has never frozen offline lol . [​IMG]

11. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I don't really have any problems online, I hardly ever get DC's sometimes a bit of lag but that is too be expected with the EA servers. No way I was gonna get Xb360 and the dreaded rrod.... The freezing happens to a lot of people it's the game not my PS3 go look on the EA forums and you'll see ti happens to XBox360 users as well.... About being the fanboy well thats just not true but I will admit I have always preferred PS back in the day I had a japanese friend who had all the import Japanese games it was amazing those Jap exclusives were way ahead of their time.

12. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    bro , sounds pretty fan boyish to me . haha . I grew up on Nintendo . I did get a ps3 when they first came out.... i sold it and got a 360 . I like ps3 and have nothing against it . If the new playstation is good i will get it . But i'll grab the New Nintendo console first . :)

13. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Well fellas I made Div. 1.... I actually think my old controller was messing me up cuz now that I got a new one I been doing way better... Div. 2 was tough, man do these dudes not want to go down and even though I went 6-1-1 every game was close.... I had one amazing game where I came back from 2-0 in the 70th minute with 9 men, I actually score 4 goals cuz he scored 1 more and it ended 4-3 - At that point I was like sheeeiiiit theres no way I'm not gonna make D1 this season..... So yeah it only cost me a $60 controller and smashed labtop screen but I'm satisfied with making it to Div. 1 - I'll probably go for the league title but I know it will be tough - gonna need some luck for 20 pts ;)
    [​IMG]

14. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    LOL ok I'm fanmanish satisfied? you should get the wii wii hehe I don't think nintendo will ever come out with a next gen console for adult gamers... ehhh I actually don't play that many video games anymore but PS3 is cool for me cuz of the blue-ray and I like how the interface is not to mention it looks sexy but one day I might get an XBox :)

15. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    your nutts bro. The New Nintendo is going to be dope . And not only for "kids" . They are going to have ALOT more "hardcore" games . And i do got the WII :) Legend of Zelda FTW

16. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Well it better be better I don't really like the Wii well actually I haven't played it but a couple time... I used have a gamecube and there was badass Star Wars game on that I used to play.... I don't see the point in getting more then 1 system since I hardly find time to play games and usually all I play is Fifa... see I'm kind of old lol I have 2 kids and 1 liveds with me so she sees me play and always wants to play too I have to lock the door to get Fifa games in lol or play really late at night :)

17. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Thats how i feel too , but i cant not ********s with Mario , Zelda , SmashBros etc etc etc .

The way i see it , Nintendo is a Must . And then pick Xbox or Playstation ( theres no point in having both of these imo)

18. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yea I might get a Wii, when does the new one come out? This way my daughter can play those kiddie games while I get down on some Dead Space lol ;)

19. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    who plays fifa on the 360? come get humbled, div1

20. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    hahaha , it comes out this year or next year .
    assassin creed, ghosr reacon , dark siders 2, tekken ,batman arkham city , ninja gaiden

21. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Bought a vita last week with Mortal Kombat, the only fight game I was ever decent at.

22. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Played bd9 and I'm surprised he's not in D1 yet... he plays a lot of possession futbol and is tough defensively - I've played much worse in D1... At the end after 7 or 8 games i just edged him out with 10 to his 7 pts.... He has a very good passing game and I struggled to get the ball for long periods a a time lol I had to capitalize on my few chances which I did for the most part. I would say his Brazil is beast whereas my Real Madrid is also beast but he never wanted to go club vs. NT which is alright I guess... Overall I think he just needs to incorporate skill moves a bit more they actually do work sometimes even against good players especially the McGeady/Berba spin, Fake pass/shots and Ronaldo chops. ahhhh also the L2+R2 side step, it's a very useful move and easy.... he does use feints very well though... anyways hope to play you again in the future LDUQ89 :)

23. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Anyways tbh I'm pretty bored with Fifa now... I hardly play it anymore, I don't really like UT team either takes to much time to build a squad and games are weird lot's of cheap goals...

24. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ok but that controller looks retarded to me and would be hard to play twitch games with... don't even like the alternative controller, looks like xbox controller with the analog stick up high close to the trigger buttons which is uncomfortable for me - Would be uncomfortable for Fifa or games that require a loy of trigger pressing at the same time as analog stick usage...

25. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah I never use trick moves at all. Not my style lol. I'm off lately with the way im playing. I'm usually way better with Brazil- which you guessed right, that's my favorite team to play with in the game. I was wondering why I was having a hard time getting through your defense, until i noticed in that last game that you play with 5 defenders. I would have approached that differently if I had known. But your good at capitalizing the opportunities you get. I've had games where i've completely dominated my opponents more than a handful of times (i'm talking 20 shots or more on goal per game and 60-70% ball possession) and end up losing because i screw up when i gotta finish my plays.

Emelectric15 repped this.