The Cristiano Ronaldo Thread: Part X. [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by GoodDead, May 2, 2010.

1. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Ronaldo's Crib/Personal Life

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsOeFoq5LTU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsOeFoq5LTU[/ame]

All six parts uploaded! He seems like a humble kid.

2. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    His sisters aren't that attractive, TBH. But the sisters keep him grounded which is nice. I, too, have two sisters. They give me a hard time but also give me support.

3. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    HAHAHAH I love how Ronaldos episode is twice as long as any of the others:D

4. Força_Portugal

Jun 10, 2009
    Tri-State Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5VW-LtwSTY"]YouTube- OLÁ YouTube! - Cristiano Ronaldo[/ame]

5. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Score a goal you gypsy.

6. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

7. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    1 person likes this.
  8. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  9. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He's got the looks, talent, presence and personality. The kind of guy you love to hate.

10. TheLostUniversity

Los Angeles Galaxy
    Feb 4, 2007
    Greater Boston
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Unfortunately, in this WC, we had too few moments where we saw that talent , and even fewer where the team felt his presence. But, yeah, his looks and his personality there was plenty of :rolleyes:

11. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Kid needs to stop the whining. I am a Ronaldo groupie and even he is working on my last nerve...

12. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ronaldo spit at the camera man . . . What a great captain / leader / role model

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXsL5EmOo2A"]YouTube- Cristiano Ronaldo spitting at the camera[/ame]

13. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He has lost a lot of fans by his performance, including me & my dad. He has no HEART or WILL.... cares only for himself.

14. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Youtube Comment of the DAY:

15. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    I'm sure his advertisers are pissed too, they wanted more exposure.

16. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Sit his ass on the bench! I was truly disgusted by his performance, especially coming from a captain. The best player on the team did NOTHING! The spitting incident didn't help his cause, sick of him already.

17. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Ronaldo seems like a depressed kid. Drink a couple of sagres and get over it!

Sometimes I wonder if FAME and FORTUNE is breaking him down. It's easy to criticize CR but on the outside looking in, deeply inside, the man has a lot of pressure, not only to perform for Portugal but the overall pressure to please everyone. Almost seems like he's wallowing in self-pity. Shit is sad!

18. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    well tomorrow when hes banging 3 bikini models at once on a yaght in the mediterranean, im sure hell feel better.

We can excuse poor performance, but his attitude is what is a disgrace. you are captain of Portugal , remember that.

19. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Its hard to blame Ronaldo.....Portugal basically has no talent without Nani to accompany him upfront, gone are the days of figo, maniche, and deco taking the ehat off him and thinning out the density of defenders around him.

Now with Queiroz's style and the lack of talent, its easy to mark Ronaldo out of a game.

What I do blanme him for is his frustration and general whiny play...the gestures and bullshit 40 yard shots at every opportunity because he barely touches the ball is not a way a captain should act, end of.

Anyways, Ronaldos gf is Spanish, maybe she threatened no sexo if he scored against Spain:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4619D8J3qk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Irina Shayk Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2010(HD)[/ame]

20. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    What did the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th best players do? He proboably needed the Fucking ball at least once every 15 minutes to be effective.

21. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    They all played like shit hence our midfield is weak. No one stepped up except for Coentrao, who was the only player to push the ball forward and do something. Ronaldo can go back to Spain and bask in his riches. I don't care what he does. Bring on young kids with heart and passion for the game.

22. Alexnova

Alexnova Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    First 30 odd minutes I thought he was exceptional. He was tracking back, winning the ball, making good passes, and then fell away when Quieroz decided to push him further up the park. He has always wanted to see the ball, and with the tactics Carlos plays, he see's very little, so when he does get his chance, he's not ready, he's still quite tight and lacks that old flow that made him so dangerous. He's not a good captain, not yet anyway.... Its not by coincidence that when he goes back to Spain, he'll be back to his best.

Also a lack off the ball running from the players around him hinder his team work. Needless to say, you look at who he plays with at club level, then at international, and you can see exactly why it is he struggles.

2 people repped this.
  23. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Perfectly said. Repped.

24. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yep, its never been a conwincidence that Ronaldo needs the ball as often as possible to be effective. He needs to get comfortable in the game. With CQ tactics, in both the Brasil and even more so in the Spain game, he sees the ball once every 10 minutes if he was lucky....

I blame CQ here for the management of the tactics....

25. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    regardless of tho who's a fault to why Portugal bowed out of the World Cup, its blatantly obvious that Ronaldo is no captain. He needs to grow up.