The Canaries vs Liverpool FC - EPL - April 20 [R]

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Wingtips1, Apr 14, 2014.

1. StiltonFC

StiltonFC He said to only look up -- Guster

Mar 18, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you're too late.

already done and done...

[​IMG]

owian and usscouse repped this.
  2. Fussballer

Fussballer Member+

Liverpool FC
    Sep 18, 2002
    In my head
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Watched on my Iphone via the Nbc app while driving to my mum's house for Easter dinner. Came in pretty clear. Talk about multitasking and maybe some bad driving!

Anyway, Sterling was brilliant as ever. His interplay with Suarez gets better with every match. Suarez was a bit off but at least he bagged a goal. Despite the 2 Norwich goals, I thought the CBs played well. Johnson & Flano were poor. Lucas & Allen weren't much better as it seemed Stevie was mopping up their mistakes. Not a good day for Coutinho either. Stellar play from Sterling, Gerrard & the fullbacks saved the day.

Tremendous display of heart today! Only 3 matches left and the title is getting ever so close!

3. ryered

ryered Member+

Jan 15, 2007
    Hill Country
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Finding ways to win, this week's hero is Raheem what confidence and skill the lad is showing. The Canaries didn't roll over after we cut them up pretty good in the beginning, tough game but another three points and we're back in the CL places. Very, very nice.

4. hoffa989

hoffa989 Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Was just doing a bit of calculating and going through the EPL records, we're pursuing two at the moment. Most goals scored in a season (Chelsea - 103), and most consecutive wins (Arsenal - 14, two seasons combined). That's all nice, but not important... and to top it all - Mancs could equal Blackburn's 7th place as the shared all-time worst finish of a previous season's winner. ALL. TIME. WORST! :D

5. B.A.

B.A. Member+

Sep 12, 2007
    IL
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. owian

owian Member+

Liverpool FC, San Diego Loyal
    May 17, 2002
    San Diego
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't make it easy but a win is a win is a win. At this point there are no style points. Not sure if this is a planned tactic, go hard get two goals and then sit back, or if it's just a matter of using so much energy early that the players have to sit back. Either way it's nerve racking but we keep winning. Back in the Champions league and guruanteed group stage at that. It's massive but F**king hell I want the league now can taste it.

3 more matches to go, 2 wins and a draw seals it for us let's do it.