The anti-riBer thread

Discussion in 'Boca Juniors' started by argentine soccer fan, Mar 30, 2007.

1. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Re: The anti-River thread

las gayinas no tienen huevos!

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
  3. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House

i want it ;)

4. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House

from the River forum (won't put the link because not sure if i'm allowed to)

"Somos la verguenza del futbol mundial, nada mas" - Gonzamza

que se vallan todos no tienen cara,son unos hdp
    dirigentes,tecnico y jugadores.
    que cosa peor nos puede pasas ya???

son todos unos cagones pechos frios, no tienen sangre.....todavia no lo puedo creer.....no caigo que nos quedamos a fuera estando 2-0 arriba con dos jugadores de mas

Cierren el foro por favor.

Suerte que no fui a la cancha, iba a ir, pero presentia algo malo. PERO ESTO. SUERTE QUE NO SALGO DE CASA POR UN TIEMPO.

es increible, solo a nosotros nos pasa esto, no puede ser...

Siento verguenza, ni caliente estoy, ni una lagrima, estos hijos de ******** se tienen que ir todos, le llenamos la cancha, alentamos, reventamos el estadio, Y ASI NOS PAGAN.

LA VERGUENZA MÁS GRANDE.LEJOS

Simeone,la ******** que te pario y todo el equipo de ************ incluido el canchero de carrizo,vayanse todos ladrones de ************manga de cornudos encabezados por el tecnico hijo de ******** vayan a cuidar a sus mujeres que hoy se la cojio tinelli

contra boca fue feo quedar afuera, pero ahora... nose. sin palabras
    Tranquila gente ya volveremos a ser River, no se cuando, pero ojala sea pronto
    Me siento como la ************
    Me voy chau gente y a aguantar

VAMOS A SALIR CAMPEONMES DEL CAMPEONATO. NO TENGO DUDAS. PERO NI UNA DUDA. PERO HOY NOS RECBIMOS DE GALLINAS CON AGUILAR. NOS RECIBIMOS.

Se me esta por reventar la cabeza.....
    ¿Es cierto lo que pasó ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    o soñamos.....

5. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House

El vestuario de River
    [​IMG]

6. Volrath

Volrath Member

Jun 28, 2007

Haha that even makes the Flamengo choke job look good!

7. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

[​IMG]

Just thought I'd reach out to any gallinas that stop by. Pobrecitos:D

8. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors

Flamengo's was pretty bad. I mean really bad. But River certainly outdid them. My goodness! I turned off the game after the penalty thinking that with 2 men down, it could only get ugglier for San Lorenzo. Wow! That is a choke of majestic proportion.

9. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
  10. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo

LOL, I can't believe they're insulting D'Alessandro like that after all he did for them and after he was saying that River was the club that was in his heart. Que amargos.

11. Volrath

Volrath Member

Jun 28, 2007

[​IMG]

I hope Aguilar can stay president of Riber for many more years, jajaja

12. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

This is very sad.

It must suck to be a fan of River Plate.

13. kevinucho

kevinucho Member

Mar 3, 2005
    L.A., CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

It does. It's like being a proud American for all the accomplishments it has achieved and for being the best in many things...but having President Bush as president. Aguilar is the president Bush of River Plate, that came in and did absolutely no good to the club and actually robbed River and all its fans. I could explain a lot more but rather not. River fans know what i'm talking about. Leadership is the problem.

14. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House

actually, that is an incredible comparison

However, with all due respect, you did not lose the game yesterday because of Aguilar. It was the coach and players that showed no life and managed to do the choke job

15. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Please explain , i need to know why you gayinas suck a$$ so bad...:confused:

16. El_Gaucho

El_Gaucho New Member

Apr 22, 2007
    La Plata

hinchas de river.. furiosos

jajajaj

[youtube]-QycKXe6YzQ[/youtube]

17. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román

This was certainly the biggest choke since the orginal one in 1966. A few runners-up would include last year's first round fiasco.

But this is getting funnier and funnier. First, the fans threw their team maiz and diapers last Sunday. And now Ahumada blames the fans for not cheering after San Lorenzo scored the 2-1 ... while when playing at Boca, and winning 0-2, Boca fans wouldn't stop cheering and becoming the 12th player.

How different we are!!!

18. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Of course he didn't say this after last year's game vs. Botafogo, where the fans constantly kept cheering and the score was flipped. Even the commentators agreed at the end of the match that River's fans played a huge role in River's win. Where was Ahumada there?

These are just comments coming from his anger. If anything, he should blame himself and his teammates for not putting huevos. Yes, 2 minutes of complete shock = the reason for the second goal. :rolleyes:

Edit: Found something "interesting" -

Para completar la cadena de declaraciones poco felices el zarateño comparó a la gente de River con la de Boca: “Yo he jugado en 'La Bombonera', ganando 2-0 y la hinchada de ellos se nos caía encima”. Mucha mentira para una sola frase. Se ve que Ahumada no visualizó el estadio Monumental el pasado jueves cuando ingresó al campo de juego: lleno, fiesta de bengalas, gritos y color.. Sin embargo, más allá de esta particular apreciación, lo que hay que contarle al hincha de River es que Ahumada jamás jugó en la Bombonera estando 2-0 arriba con la camiseta de River puesta. Sólo dos partidos disputó River y logró sacar dos goles de diferencia en "La Bombonera" ( 3-0 con la "Vaselina" de Rojas, en el 2002, y 2-2 con el empate de Balda…, digo de Guillermo, en el 2003) en los últimos tiempos y en ninguno de los dos jugó Ahumada. Sólo estuvo en el banco en uno de ellos, el 2-2, pero no ingresó. Entonces, ¿de qué habla Oscar? Sería bueno que lo aclare, ¿no? :rolleyes:

19. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Clarify? Come on, man.

It is obvious that he is talking about the game in which River went up 2-0 and Guille scored the two goals to tie it, and his description of the fans role in the game is accurate.

Assuming your facts are correct (Frankly, I don't remember if he got into that match or if he was on the bench), we can assume that by 'yo he jugado en la Bombonera' he must mean he was on the bench for that match. He's not lying, it's just a technicality, and irrelevant to the point he's making. The gist of his statement is true, and the fact that he was on the bench doesn't take anything away from the reality of his experience.

I do agree that it was a very dumb thing to say, for somebody who is playing for River. But I don't doubt his sincerity, or the truth of his statement.

20. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu

I remember that game.Ahumada was on the bench for the whole game.Its a totally different scenario.Its a superclasico and boca was losing 0-2 with plenty of time to play and after Tevez scored the first goal of course that is going to pump the fans like crazy especially if you're playing vs your archrival..River was up 2-0 vs San Lorenzo and with 2 players more and the stadium was a celebration till of course Bergessio scored the first goal because noone expected that to happen.Un baldazo de agua fria.He's a coward for what he said and not putting the blame on himself along with his teammates.

21. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

He's absolutely right though. Sure he and the rest of the team should get some blame but you girls shut up and pout when things don't go your way. No excuse for how your fans abandoned the team. Pathetic.

22. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu

Some blame? How bout all the blame. Who was on the field? Fans were doing their job and have been doing their job for some time now and we get nothing in return.Things were going our way and would have had no problems if they knew how to manage the game with 2 players to their advantage.Theres no excuse and to blame the fans thats some funny shit.

How do you expect the fans to react after what had happen?

boca looses a clasico and they already want to kick the coach out.It can go in any direction depending who it came from and how its taken.

23. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

....but our fans never stop singing and urging the team on regardless of situation and that is where you gallinas fail. I didn't free the players of any blame but I stand behind that even when things fell apart for river they still should have been going nuts. They didn't and that is just sad. river is sad, deal with it.

24. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu

How many games have you gone to? Anyone that has gone to games in Argentina knows that not every hinchada sings the whole 90 minutes.What I hear alot is those trumpets in boca fans,do you guys count that aswell?Now because of what this loud mouth said you guys and the media are running with it.Theres been many times where bosta fans have been quiet or out sanged by other fans like not only by River fans but by Racing, Independiente,San Lorenzo, Newells etc..And of course no player of boca is going to come out and say this.He knows what the consequences will be. Unfortunally for Ahumada he will find out real soon what his big mouth has gotten him into.

25. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

How many games have I gone to? Just BOCA or including Atlanta? Noise is noise be it songs, trumpets or drums. If opposing hinchadas out do us then hats off to them because we certainly don't quit. Face it you gallinas quit on your team when they were needed most. Deal with it, learn and move on. Don't worry about Ahumada, he'll likely move to a better side than river next term like Chaco For Ever.