The all encompassing Iran thread - Part 3

Discussion in 'International News' started by BenReilly, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rostam

Rostam Member

Dec 11, 2005
    Re: Iran Threatens U.S. With 'Harm and Pain'

Having talked to a few students in Iran, first, I was surprised at their level of knowledge of the "American government", but also the major players, corporations, industries with influential lobbyists, etc., secondly, they view it as a system that in some areas resembles oligarchy more than democracy; with the oligarchs being some major corporations as well as certain individuals/families. But you can always be proud that you can vote.

2. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Re: VIDEO : The Iran Westerners never see

Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Even if it appears not to be the sole non working link at the moment.

3. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006

Generalising what a bunch of extremists orchastrated by some governments (Iran, Afghanistan, ...) have done after the cartoon drawings, VERY smart.

How many muslims do you guys know who actually want to kill Danish people ? :rolleyes:

4. england66

england66 Member+

Jan 6, 2004
    dallas, texas

no more than 3-4 million or so......

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

So you don't think that the masses who followed them in numerous nations are to blame as well??

At what point do you quit blaming a few extremists and start realizing that those "non-extremists" that were following them, burning embassies, and killing people are also to blame.

6. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006

I do'nt know how many they were ...

But i do know you have more than one billion muslims, the big majority are not extremists.

7. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006

Burning flags and not condemning what the extremists we're saying is more than stupid. They should definatley be blamed.

I'm just saying that the huge majority of muslims, offended or not by the drawings, does'nt want to kill anyone.

8. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006

And the people burning embassies, 100% of them are para militaries working for the governments. I garantee you that.

9. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis

There are more Jewish extremists in proportions compared to Muslim extremists, lets face it if it wasn’t because of the holocaust there would be no Israel today , and since the creation of Israel the Middle East has become the hot spot and as a result many extremists both Muslim and Jewish were born

10. Shaster

Shaster Member+

Apr 13, 1999
    El Cerrito, CA, USA

Those are mainly British Empire work. When they have to give up India, they created India, Pakistan, Bangedash to kill each other. When they have to give up Mid East, they created Israel and Palestine to kill each other. The problem is that after no much benefits on both sides for so many years, they are still willing to kill each other. That is so sad.

11. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003

#s 1 & 4 are also down.

12. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  13. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  14. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago

Iran is a big country with lots of people, presumably with lots of nice people, and a big country with lots of interesting things going on, many of which are also, presumably, quite nice.

Iran is also big country run by a bunch of medieval theocratic fundamentalists, who fund terrorist groups, and whose political puppet is a complete nutjob who would love to get his hands on a nuclear weapon, and who has publicly stated he wants to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth."

Perhaps some have a hard time keeping both of these things in their heads simultaneously (the technical medical term for this particular syndrome being "unable to chew gum and walk at the same time").

Perhaps not.

Either way, I would venture to say that bombing their nuclear program into smithereens won't interrupt the regularly scheduled basketball league.

15. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002

And you better not forget it!

[​IMG]

By the way, would you happen to have any good maps of the Tehran metro handy?

16. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003

Thanks for all 3 links.

17. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran

You are welcome. :)

18. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999

do you have any kind of evidence for this joke of a comment?

19. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Re: The all encompasing Iran thread - Part 3

Mods,

At least learn how to spell encompassing before behaving like the Big Brother, and merging other people's topics, just because you have the power to do so.

20. christopher d

christopher d New Member

Jun 11, 2002
    Weehawken, NJ

In our defense, Ben set this up, not us. But I'll fix it, 'cause misspelled thread titles get on my nerves, too :)

21. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK

Can someone explain whether this would fall under the definition of "Irony" (there is more than one way to define this...I dare not say more!)

An American Jew (I can only assume) who has an unbelievable distaste for Iran, Iranians and anything associated with Iran is the thread starter on all things Iranian.

22. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999

There is nothing ironic about why Ben would have set it up. Please look up irony.

23. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002

I do not hate Iranians in the least! It's just my political view that Iran is an illegal Aryan entity which must be wiped off the map. If you want to play the anti-Iranite card yet again, be my guest. Despite what you think, I like Iranians. Under my reasonable plan, they would be valued second class citizens of Greater Israel.

24. ForeverRed

ForeverRed Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

You don't hate them but you want them wiped off the map? :rolleyes:

Stop it....just stop it...

25. Rostam

Rostam Member

Dec 11, 2005

The only "illegal Entity" is the evil spreading cancerous zionist cell that will be surgically removed to the celeberation of all humanity, specially the gentiles worldwide. Btw, I like jews, despite what you think.