The 90th All-Nippon High School Tournament Official Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japan' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Oct 18, 2010.

1. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Re: The 89th All-Nippon High School Tournament Official Thread [R]

Show where I said that Wenger's actions didn't make sense.

Typical Matsu, pulling shit out of his ass and creating arguments where they don't exist.

Instead of overreacting to every single thing it might be helpful to take take breath and think before you type.

How ********ing hard is it to understand? England is no different than other EU countries in terms of their mentality towards football players of different nationalities. There is a stereotype that Brazilian=Gods and Japanese players=commercial gain. Do you get it now?

The funny thing is that I agree with what you wrote, but you're in some kind of blind rage that you can't see it.

Come back when you've calmed down.

2. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001

Man you really are pathetic.

Its bad enough you cant admit when you said something blatantly incorrect and were called on it. But instead of just shutting it, and crawling away, you simply have to have the last word, too. As if it werent transparently obvious to everyone reading the above exchange who was the one who shot his foolish mouth off and made claims which are clearly untrue. Do you ENJOY getting ridiculed? If not, then just shut it, and move on. Otherwise Ill be more than happy to take this thread... AGAIN... through the detailed clinical examination of how the discussion proceeded, how you contradicted me with factually incorrect statements, and then blew smoke out your ass to try to cover up your own stupidity.

The FACT of the matter is that England is in a huge rut with regard to Asian players - and you can say that regardless of whether you mean that they are missing out on the talent, or whether you mean they are missing out on the callous, cynical marketing opportunities. Whats happening in Germany, Italy and Russia with Japanese players is pumping huge sums of money into their teams and local leagues. If EPL teams were uninterested, then how come every three days you hear a new rumour linking a club with Honda or Kagawa or Morimoto or someone like that?

The only reason. . . . . The ONLY reason . . . why those hundreds of rumours never go anywhere is due to the UK's self-defeating work visa policy. In fact, even in cases where everything else falls into place perfectly, the UK's immigration rules almost manage to screw it up. Abe nearly got his visa rejected when he signed with Leicester, and based on what one UK journalist tells me, the only reason that he got approved was that the Thai owners threatened to make a huge front-page stink about Abe's visa being rejected, just two weeks before England's World Cup bid was due to be voted on. If it werent for that fortunate turn of affairs, the immigration people were on the verge of rejecting Abe's visa application, even though he was already in England ad had already signed a contract. And lets face it, that would have set back any hopes of getting more Asians into the English game at least another 3-5 years. THAT is the reason why there are more Japanese players in Germany (6), Italy (2), Spain (2), Belgium (2), Russia (4), and even fricking LATVIA (3) than there are in England. If it werent for the fact that Leicester has Thai owners who were willing to play political hardball to get Abe's visa approved, there wouldnt even be ONE in the whole of the UK.

Furthermore, despite what you just claimed in your previous post, this defect has an impact on Brazilian players as well. There are FAR more Brazilians or Argentines (and better ones) in Spain and Italy than in the UK. For exactly the same reasons. I can pull out dozens of articles about this problem involving players from south america, and surprise surprise - the way that many EPL clubs are getting around the problem is by signing Brazilian players while they are still kids, and bringing them into their youth academy.

So when you claim its the same issue (Brazilians=Gods etc etc etc.) once again, your big words and bombastic claims are unfortunately contradicted by inconvenient FACTS.

That is a big issue. An important issue. An issue that has a huge impact on both English teams and Japanese players. When I made that first post I was HONESTLY trying to expand the topic to move the discussion onto a broader intellectual level. Typically, you brought it right back down into the gutter where it usually remains. If you dont have the knowledge or the intelligence to discuss issues like this, then fine . . . just ignore it and spout your ill-informed fanboy BS all you like. But for gods sake dont go trying to tell me what is and is not important, or what is and is not true. Youre WAY out of your depth, and somewhere down deep in your miniscule mind, you clearly realise it. I really dont care how arrogant that sounds. Anyway, who the ******** are you to tell me what I can and cannot discuss on this thread? Or what issues are important. Is it YOUR thread? Do you decide who and what can be discussed? DAMN!. . . . and people call ME arrogant!!!

If you want some more, by all means, just keep responding, prolonging the discussion, and trying to get the last word. Ive got nothing better to do this week, so Im more than happy than to continue this for another 200 posts if thats what you want.

Or, you could just simply admit that . . . yes . . . you DID rudely contradict me for no good reason, and claim things that are patently untrue. And that was a mistake, you are sorry you did it, and you would like to just move on. Im more than happy to do THAT, as well. I dont hold grudges as long as the other person reciprocates - ask anyone who has been around here for a while.

Its your choice.

3. JFA.mania

JFA.mania Member

Dec 19, 2010

So we can watch Japanese TV from this online website? nice... Thanks for the info, karolb

4. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

its not a website, its a program, you can find with google i think ... check program schedule of kbs and ctv the next 2 or 3 days, if they will broadcast

5. JFA.mania

JFA.mania Member

Dec 19, 2010

yes I have downloaded it... definitely there is KBS but couldnt find CTV channel... there is CNN... :)
    Maybe it is written in Japanese, could you please advise the channel name in japanese?

Many Thanks

6. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

yes, last time i saw CTV there, but like i said these local channels usually come and disappear again, depends on the broadcaster, the normal tv channels like tbs, fuji, asahi etc are always online (sometimes server problems) and even kbs kyoto is always there

keep in mind that the quality of the streams is very bad, so you might have to visit a doctor after watching ;)

thats Chukyo TV: 中京テレビ...

7. JFA.mania

JFA.mania Member

Dec 19, 2010

I assume KBS will broadcast the match.will it be live match? could someone confirm the KBS schedule to me? I cant read Japanese.... sorry

That's fine, as long as I can watch the match. Need to used to with live streaming these days...

8. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

as i said, wait another 2 days, schedule not on their website yet :) will let you know then

9. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s62nUxdNVEw"]YouTube - ???[/ame]

10. JFA.mania

JFA.mania Member

Dec 19, 2010

Sweet, thanks...

Is this you who post it on youtube?

11. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg

Nope, I upload MMA but no soccer ;) . Here's another one :
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSVrwYZPsRs"]YouTube - ?????????????????????????[/ame]

12. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

both KBS and CTV will broadcast the match live!!! ;)

13. JFA.mania

JFA.mania Member

Dec 19, 2010

Great, thanks karolb! just to double confirm so it is on 31st at 14.10 JEST right?

Btw I have never seen CTV on keyholeTV

14. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

yes 31st 14:10 JST 2x40mins match

yea i only saw it once there myself, so ... but kbs should be online

15. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Even Brazilians weren't enough to win.....

16. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001

Nihon Kohkuu is the high school where people go who want to become pilots, ground crews or airplane mechanics. Its a very well known school for people who want an aviation career so they have quite a few kids from other countries (like Brazil). They also usually have Kenyans or Ugandans on their long-distance running team.

But obviously the people they get are at the school to become pilots, not to become football players, so it doesnt usually help them that much. I think theyve only won the Yamanashi championship once in the past ten years (though theyre usually in the top three).

17. JFA.mania

JFA.mania Member

Dec 19, 2010

Who will be the big contender this year? Is the defending champion qualify to this year final?
    I cant wait until 31st...

18. JFA.mania

JFA.mania Member

Dec 19, 2010

Chukyo TV is online and I already ask the moderator to keep online until the Chukyodai match finish ...
    They dont reply me though, hopefully they read it

19. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

KBS京都 should be online all the time, dont worry if CTV will be gone ... i doubt you will enjoy watching with that quality there and maybe you wont even find Miyaichi........but hey, HF and GL!!! :) check justin.tv too if there is someone streaming

20. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I have been commissioned to write an article about Miyaichi's game tomorrow by goal.com... Go figure out...

21. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

ok, sure! :)

today in opening game Komazawa won against Ozu 2-1

by the way, in 12 days 7 matches in Kokuritsu :eek: because of high school and university tournament + Emperors Cup of course

22. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

except for 1 match all matches today will be broadcasted live on their respective local tv channels, as Matsu said

23. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
  24. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal

http://pt.justin.tv/bloom78/#/w/709106608

25. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

First half, 2-1. One assist and one goal by Miyaichi.
    Ganbare Kumiyama!!