Team News Discussion Thread Vol. VII [R]

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by ForeverRed, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForeverRed

ForeverRed Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He was practically great from the start once he got to Dortmund

2. bayern15

bayern15 Member

Jan 18, 2006

goals vs ismaning

nekkibasara, shealygg, Coon and 3 others repped this.
  3. mcweiss

mcweiss Member

Sep 8, 2003
    LI, New York
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Does anyone know the status of Dale Jennings in Bayern II? He tore ankle ligaments and was supposed to be back in March 2012. Is he currently fit?

4. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    bayern II match vs Jan Regensburg tonight about 10 minutes from my house. Have to be up early. :(

5. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    :sleep::D

6. Hendrik

Hendrik Member+

Aug 27, 2005
    Deutschland
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Trentino Regional XI - FC Bayern 0-11 (H-T: 0-6)

Starke (Raeder 46) - Rankovic (Rafinha 46), Van Buyten (Wein 46), Dante (Can 46), Vrzogic (Contento 46) - Tymoshchuk (46Schmitz), Luiz Gustavo (Alaba 46) - Robben (Weiser 46), Shaqiri (Pizarro 46), Markoutz (Hoijbjerg 46) - Mandzukic (Friesenbichler 46)

0-1 Markoutz (6), 0-2 Robben (10), 0-3 Markoutz (11), 0-4 Mandzukic (20), 0-5 Robben (34), 0-6 Robben (43), 0-7 Alaba (52), 0-8, 0-9 and 0-10 Friesenbichler (54, 64, 66), 0-11 Pizarro (79)

That Austrian kid Markoutz is born in 95, wow.

bayern15, FCB_KVB and nekkibasara repped this.
  7. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That kid Markoutz has some talent. Nice ball control and dribbling from him.

8. Bluecrux

Bluecrux Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Robben practicing his one trick on these guys. :D

bayern15 repped this.
  9. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I can't believe he is still doing it...

Watch he continue to do that this season and hell wonder why the opponents defense have his number time and time again....

10. Bluecrux

Bluecrux Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    "What you need in a team are leaders - ideally one leader - team players and individuals,"
    There goes Sammer....

I wonder who's our leader?
    Lahm?

Robben and Ribery are individuals according to him.

11. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Markoutz impressive. Hope he plays for Bayern II this season and does well. If we do get Martinez, I hope Can is loaned out.

12. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    a) who was the left back on the assist first half? I liked the glimpse I saw.

b) part of the equation for Martinez not coming to Bayern surely must have been Alaba... potentially he will pair in middle at some point in time this season with Schweini.

c) Freisenbichler reminds me of a Mueller-Klose clone.

d) Robben's one move is good enough for me. Quality placement. Trentino Regional XI should consider a replacement for their RB however. ;)

13. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If Alaba can replicate his last 3 months with Bayern at LWB, I never want to see him play another position. ;)

Obsidian, Dhajj and SoccerMIGermany repped this.
  14. Scholl7

Scholl7 Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Milwaukee
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Christian Lell is available..!*
    http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/..._die-alte-dame-sortiert-ein-quartett-aus.html
    *Once he's done serving his five-match suspension for misconduct in the Hertha : Fortuna Dusseldorf relegation match, that is. Once again, he was caught handing out flyers for his car-detailing service to players and fans during the match, and after repeated warnings from referee Wolfgang Stark finally said that Stark's 2010 Skoda Superb VR6 looked like it was waxed with a scouring pad and he had called the match like he took care of his car.
    [​IMG]

jadger and NUFCBayern repped this.
  15. FCB_KVB

FCB_KVB Member+

Apr 6, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Derflinger, Markoutz, Freisenbichler - Austria have some impressive talent coming through. Soon enough, they could be a team to watch out for, along with Belgium & Switzerland.

16. Hendrik

Hendrik Member+

Aug 27, 2005
    Deutschland
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He's a similar player to Gomez according to his father. He thinks his son will have a very difficult time in the reserves with additions like Schweinsteiger II and Scholl as coach who was very critical of Gomez's performance during the Euro.

http://sport10.at/home/fussball/bundesliga/sturmgraz/1265050/Kevin-ein-Typ-wie-Gomez

17. Bronck

Bronck Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    These vids making me impatient for the season to start. :p Markoutz looking impressive, especially for his age.

18. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Don't forget Alaba :)

19. Bluecrux

Bluecrux Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think Bayern has a really good scouting setup in Austria. Austria is unknown as a football team but still we have got their best talents.

20. Bluecrux

Bluecrux Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Found a compilation on Markoutz. Wow, Markoutz is awesome. Too bad it will take 4 years before he actually plays competitively for Bayern. Too long of a time.

21. FCB_KVB

FCB_KVB Member+

Apr 6, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Alaba is already a permanent fixture in the Austrian NT, hence I didn't mention him :)

22. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What I like about the compilation is it is from one match, that is nice as opposed to multiple snips from several matches; however, I don't put much weight in compilations as they only show the good, and for all we know the opposition was my middle school co-ed team they played (hint: it wasn't).

That being said, yes, I agree that the skill set from Markoutz in THIS compilation looks solid and most importantly, he plays out of the left side. I am always a fan of lefties.

23. c3011

c3011 Member

Dec 14, 2006
    Ohio
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If they aren't there already, does anyone know when the national team players are due into camp? Has anyything been said on the status of Schweinsteiger and his ankle?

24. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    news about the possibly friendly between Bayern and Grêmio, in december

Grêmio awaits until September 3rd to confirm the adversary of the Arena innauguration match

Club has pre-deal with Bayern München and Hamburg SV appears as plan B for the friendly.

According to Eduardo Antonini, CEO of Grêmio Empreendimentos (Grêmio Enterprises, the company that will run the administration of the Grêmio Arena), the adversary of Grêmio in the innauguration match is still undefined. The official confirmation will only happen at September 3rd, date in which the German Federation will define the calendar of the games for Bayern Munchen, the club with which Grêmio has a pre-deal for the innauguration match, December 8th, at the new tricolor stadium.

Even though the preference is for Bayern, according to Antonini, the Grêmio direction also started a deal with Hamburg SV, the defeated adversary in the Interclubs World Cup in 1983.

— At September 3rd, the german federarion will realize a draw to define the dates. We know of the difficulties for Bayern Munchen to find a space in their calendar. Because of that, we already started dealings with Hamburg SV, who have a lighter agenda, which also facilitates the deal— he assures.

According to info published at the blog of journalist Luiz Zini Pires, Bayern will face Augsburg between 6 and 8th of december for the German Championship. Later, there will also be a match, valid for the Champions League, at 12th December, still with unconfirmed adversary.

translated from the following link
    http://zerohora.clicrbs.com.br/rs/e...versario-na-inauguracao-da-arena-3826120.html

25. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany