Talks with Dzeko in an advanced stage

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by StuMCFC, Dec 28, 2010.

1. MVF

MVF Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Victoria
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Just got back from a week in Wilsons Prom (an coastal area without internet, electricity or phone connection)

This was a fantastic purchase and I cannot wait to see him don the shirt. This is Mancio's team now, and I will be very interested to see the final product.

2. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Compare Mancini and Hughes.

Hughes, for some messed up reason, was obsessed with Roque Santa Cruz and it flopped.

Mancini was obsessed with Balotelli and Dzeko. I have a feeling Mancini's obsessions will turn out better.

I am still pissed with Roque Santa Cruz. I have nothing against him personally, but we paid so much because of Hughes and got nothing out of him.

3. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I was lucky enough to get to see Dzeko live this past September when I went to see my German club Borussia Dortmund play Wolfsburg at Dortmund.

Granted, he didn't score but there was one play where he was being cornered by 3 players out of the penalty box to the right of the goalie yet he slipped slightly through 2 of the players and curled a long distance shot that ended up hitting the left post nearly going in. Quite impressive.

Dzeko #10 kit will be in my collection soon.

4. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

well, he has always said he is a huge Milan fan growing up. Don't get me wrong, I believe him but I do know that he has always loved at least Milan from the Serie A. He does have to say the right things though.

That said, it will be quite interesting who he is more often matched up with up front. :cool:

5. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls