Swedish Allsvenskan 2012

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by UFF DA, Dec 16, 2011.

1. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Couldn´t have summed it up better iamalfred!

Looking forward to your continuing analysis of Allsvenskan this year Sir!

2. AIK_Stockholm

AIK_Stockholm Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Stockholm
    Club:
    AIK Solna
    The arrival of the team to Råsunda. Fast forward to about 4 minutes. It's poorly filmed, but probably the best capture of the atmosphere at the event *grin*

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZXAJJy7ICg&feature=related"]AIKs Spelarbussmottagning 2012-04-01 - YouTube[/ame]

3. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Thanks for this great overview!! :)

I hope the fans will keep this high level of supporting throughout the season. I also hope that Helsingborg and örbero will step up a bit in the upcoming matches. We have seen great things from those two sides the last seasons so that shouldn't be a problem I suppose :)

Really looking forward to the upcoming match of aik - IFK!! Think there will be one mental atmosphere over there :p Do you know something allready about the number of traveling IFK fans that day?? I expect a lot from the Angel fans that day as they already impressed big time against small side Syrianska! Same counts for the aik fans.. 20.000 + against Mjällby?? I expect a sold out stadium against IFK!! :D looking forward to this match for sure!! :D

And of course looking forward to an IFK Göteborg victory on the pitch and of the pitch (last one when it comes to ultras ;-) :p)

4. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Not too much info yet concerning the AIK match and the number of Angel fans. I suspect they will travel in rather huge numbers. If it was 1500 appr. against SFC I would expect a greater number against AIK.

We should not expect anyone to snatch a victory in the stands versus the AIK fans. Close to impossible to overpower Norra Stå and AIK fans. On the contrary we´ll hopefully dominate vocally when they travel to Ullevi. But on the pitch we can at least hope for the victory. It is an immensely important match for the IFK supporters due to historical reason and two big city clubs.

The match on Monday against Norrköping is close to sold out and expect a massive support for IFK. I really hope for some kind of streaming for you guys to this match. It is a must-win-game for IFK after their loss to SFC. AIK is just a bonus game. It is against SFC, Norrköping and similar teams we must snatch points regularly.

5. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Here is an update of the coming arena for Hammarby and Djurgården to the 2013 season:

[​IMG]

And AIK`s coming arena to the 2013 season:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Here is the entire game between Syrianska-IFK Göteborg 2-1 (I need to find a way to improve the picture-quality though):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inDENFrcBM8&context=C498b9a5ADvjVQa1PpcFNHQ78vmYhdZ-w-dxF-Gg3XdMHKBq3taps"]Allsvenskan 2012 Syrianska FC vs IFK Göteborg x264 - YouTube[/ame]=

7. iamalfred

iamalfred Member+

Aug 15, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zStm1rzH9Q"]Åtvidabergs FF - GAIS 2012 Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe this year actually is Åtvids år? :eek: ;)

8. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Haha, well sir here are the results coming in today from the wedish Allsvenskan:

Åtvidaberg–Gais 2–1 (0–0)

1–0 Daniel Hallingström (61), 1–1 Jakob Olsson (70), 2–1 Jesper Arvidsson (88).
    sending off, Åtvidaberg: Anton Tinneholm (90).
    yellow cards, Gais: Jesper Florén, Calum Angus, Jakob Olsson.
    referee: Johan Hamlin, Bro.
    attendance: 4 113.
    Åtvidaberg (4–4–2): Henrik Gustavsson – Anton Tinnerholm, Alberis Da Silva, Daniel Hallingström, Jesper Arvidsson – Tobias Nilsson, Amir Suljic, Bruno Marinho (Allan Arenfeldt Olesen 68), Kristian Bergström – Magnus Eriksson (Mattias Mete 81), Viktor Prodell (Oscar Möller 77).
    Gais (4–4–2): Henri Sillanpää – Jesper Florén, Calum Angus, Richard Ekunde, Kenneth Gustafsson – Eric Bassombeng, Markus Gustafsson (Romario Sipio 69), Reuben Ayarna (Jeffrey Aubynn 90), Mervan Celik – Peter Ijeh (Jakob Olsson 67), Wanderson Do Carmo

ÅFF`s Hallingström opened the scoring well into the second half through a header coming off of the crossbar. GAIS`s Olsson got substituted into the match. 3 minutes later he equalized through a really fine shot curving it past a sprawling ÅFF keeper Henrik Gustavsson. But it wasn´t to be for the Gothenburg side as Åtvidaberg secures their 2nd consecutive win thanks to the winning goal by Jesper Arvidsson 2minutes from regular full time.
    Åtvidaberg are currently holding 1st position in Allsvenskan. GAIS in turn have gained 1 point from two opening games.

Gefle–Syrianska FC 1–1 (1–0)

1–0 Jakob Orlov (13), 1–1 own goal(58).
    yellow cards, Gefle: Olof Mård. Syrianska: Dinko Felic, Anders Bååth.
    referee: Andreas Ekberg, Malmö.
    attendance:4 612.
    Gefle (4–4–2): Mattias Hugosson – Daniel Bernhardsson, Olof Mård, Linus Malmborg, Pär Asp – Eric Larsson (Hjalmar Öhagen 67), Marcus Hansson, Alexander Faltsetas (Zakaria Abdullai 79), Jonas Lantto – Mikael Dahlberg, Jakob Orlov (Johan Oremo 73).
    Syrianska FC (4–3–3): Dwayne Miller – Alessandro Silva Perreira, Haris Skenderovic, Omar Jawo, Gabriel Somi – Louay Chanko (Alexander Michel 31), Dinko Felic, Johan Arneng – Lawal Ismail (Anders Bååth 65), Admir Aganovic, Sharbel Touma (Özgur Yasar 90)

Gefle´s first goal of the season was scored when Jakob Orlov finnished it off clinically past goalie Miller. Bernhardsson had assisted him with a long ball.
    SFC player Arneng floated his freekick into the peanalty area. Linus Malmborg the Gefle defender tried to head the ball from harms way but instead managed to produce the own goal. The Norrland-side had dealt the visitors 1 point and a draw.
    Syrianska now surprisingly have 4 points in to games. Gefle have 2 draws produced in their 2 opening games played thus far.

Tomorrow we will witness two further small venues:

Häcken-Malmö
    Mjällby-Örebro

2012 Allsvenskan league-standings coming into the 2nd round:

http://svenskfotboll.se/allsvenskan/tabell-och-resultat/

ifkgötet

The signs very early on is that we´ll experiance a very tight Allsvenskan league. Just as we anticipated.......Or will the bigdogs wake up soon...?

9. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
  10. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Streaming of the games

Häcken Gothenburg vs. Malmö and

Mjällby vs. Örebro Sportklubb

http://www.lshunter.tv/

11. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
  12. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Atvidaberg - GAIS

[​IMG]

13. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

I guess the beginning of the 2nd round hasn´t brought us anything special when it comes to supportership as all the boring venues have been lined up one after the other. Places such as Åtvidaberg, Mjällby, Gefle and so forth isn´t the most exciting ones we´ll witness in the Allsvenskan. Thankfully the rest of the round looks more exciting with games played at real arenas. Incidently the above picture is from the GAIS-supporters away at Åtvidaberg. They will probably be fined as there was an incident where a photografer got hit by one of those flairs I believe. So the club was not only losing the match but also financially punnished.

14. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    Really??? Haha!

15. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    The 2nd round of the Allsvenskan 2012 continued today with two further games. Yet again at dull, boring venues. And yet again we saw another bigdaddy club become pulverized.

Häcken–Malmö FF 5–0 (3–0)

1–0 Björn Anklev (5), 2–0 Waris Majeed (24), 3–0 René Makondele (42), 4–0 Waris Majeed (49), 5–0 René Makondele (84 peanalty).
    yellow cards, Häcken: Mattias Östberg. Malmö FF: Jimmy Durmaz, Ulrich Vinzents.
    referee: Michael Lerjéus, Skövde.
    attendance: 4 108.
    Häcken (4–3–3): Christoffer Källqvist – Tom Söderberg (David Frölund 65), Mattias Östberg, Mohammed Ali Khan, Daniel Forsell – Martin Ericsson (Josef Elvby 74), Oscar Lewicki, Dominic Chatto – Björn Anklev, Waris Majeed, René Makondele (Jesper Westermark 85).
    Malmö FF (4–4–2): Johan Dahlin – Ulrich Vinzents, Filip Helander, Pontus Jansson, Ricardinho – Jiloan Hamad, Erik Friberg (Wilton Figueiredo 46), Simon Thern, Jimmy Durmaz (Ivo Pekalski 69) – Mathias Ranégie (Alexander Nilsson 46), Daniel Larsson

Anklev ran through to score early on for the hosts. One of Malmö´s two attackers Daniel Larsson then failed to equalize from the peanalty spot. Man of the match was probably Majeed Waris. He was playing cat and mouse with the Sky-Blues as he managed to score twice. This achievement was copied by his teammate René makondele also scoring two. The 5 Häcken goals were unanswered. On the contrary the Malmö fans wanted some answers from the coach and players as they gathered around the away stands. Scenes of frustrated MFF supporters were seen as they communicated their anger towards the players and coaching staff. This was a real shocker. Sure Häcken is a tricky side but this is not acceptable off coarse from Malmö. You´d expect more from that kind of roster.
    And so we were left with yet another smaller club snatching points from a considerably bigger club. Malmö with an organisation consisting of 120 staff members scored 0, Häcken usually avaring 4000 in attendance scores 5 goals. Congrats to them. And condolences to swedish club football.

Malmö players and coaching staff confonted with angry and frustrated Sky-Blue fans at tiny Rambergsvallen

[​IMG]

Mjällby–Örebro 0–0

yellow cards, Mjällby: Daniel Nilsson. Örebro: Magnus Wikström, Mohammed Saeid, Tobias Grahn, Daniel Bamberg.
    referee: Tobias Mattsson, Karlstad.
    attendance: 3 409.
    Mjällby (4–4–2): Mattias Asper – Daniel Ivanovski, Patrik Rosengren, Robin Cederberg, William Leandersson – Haris Radetinac, Dominique Kivuvu (Pavel Zavadil 83), Daniel Nilsson, Simon Nilsson (Marcus Pode 46) – Marcus Ekenberg, Erton Fejzullahu (Pär Ericsson 66).
    Örebro (4–3–3): Tomer Chencinski – Tommy Wirtanen, Patrik Haginge, Magnus Wikström, Samuel Wowoah – Emil Berger, Tobias Grahn (Ahmed Yasin 90), Mohammed Saeid – Markus Astvald (Markus Astvald 83), William Atashkadeh, Armend Alimi (Daniel Bamberg 67)

It´s barely a village, but they do have an Allsvenskan side. A club that grabs a draw against the ÖSK side representing considerably more fans. MAIF had the slight advantage in the first 30 minutes chances-wise and posession-wise. Then ÖSK worked their way back into the match and as we sum up the match they probably ended up as the somewhat stronger side. Amarican goalie Chenciski got a starting spot as he played his first match for ÖSK. And he did it alright. The veteran MAIF-goalie Asper had to work a bit harder for his money and probably saved their day. Voted man of the match also. A sparce crowd of only 3409 cared to visit another cute little arena.

Örebro midfielder Tobias Grahn met his old club today.

[​IMG]

Tomorrow we´ll have two further games played in this round. Considerably more exciting matches on paper with all due respect to Häcken impressing with 5 goals.

Djurgården IF vs. Sundsvall

Should be an interesting game as former DIF coach Åkeby travels southwards to Stockholm with his Giffarna boys. I think we´ll witness a majestic, fanatical atmosphere from the home supporters. The contrast to todays games in that regard will be huge to say the least.

Helsingborg vs. Elfsborg

Another high-class game between two similar clubs in many regards. Two midsized towns meeting heads on and two very competent squads face eachother. Should also be a fine atmosphere created also in that game.

On Monday this round is finnished of by the two last games in the 2nd round. IFK Göteborg against Norrköping. And Kalmar takes on Gnaget (AIK). Both those games looks to be sold out. What is also lovely is that we´re now able to follow Allsvenskan through streaming of the games at last! So please stay tuned for the coming 4 exciting games.

As we can see thus far there are 3 very tiny clubs up in front heading the league at the moment. Åtvidaberg, Häcken and Syrianska. Surely one of the bigger clubs must start to take commmand sooner or later!?

league standings (Oh how very cute it all looks right!?)

http://svenskfotboll.se/allsvenskan/tabell-och-resultat/

16. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    I'm very surprised to see Malmö lose by such a wide margin. 5-0?! :eek: Their supporters have every right to be extremely upset.

17. iamalfred

iamalfred Member+

Aug 15, 2010
    Haha, I'm sensing some resentfulness from you against the smaller clubs ifkgötet :D I don't think you have to worry too much about Syrianska and Åtvidaberg being near the top of the table further along in the season, the quality simply isn't there in the long run. Häcken on the other hand did look impressive today when I watched their game. I kind of assumed that the loss of their goalscorers/assistmakers Ranegie and Chibuike would be too hard to replace this season but at least in this game they looked sharp in their attack.

I only watched small parts of the other three games in this round so I can't really comment on those. Tomorrow I'm hoping that Djurgården continue playing the way they did against Elfsborg, if they do then three points should be coming our way.

18. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Perhaps slight resentment yes, but I totally agree Sir! There´s no way those smaller clubs will be there in the top in the long run. Still early rounds. And also I should afterall be happy because our rivals are also starting a bit slowly just like IFK!

And yes, I have to confess. Häcken impressed immensely. That Majeed Waris guy was simply fantastic. He made one of the best defensive talents Jansson look totally rediculous. Kudos to him and Häcken! And who knows....maybe in a couple of years Häcken might have a new arena and much better attendance....!?

And also kudos to SFC and ÅFF! Respect!:)

19. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Djurgården vs. Sundsvall scheduled at 15:00 CET

Streaming at:

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/117763/1/watch-djurgardens-if-vs-gif-sundsvall.html

or

http://www.oleoletv.com/watch/live/...v-392897/djurgardens-if-vs-gif-sundsvall.html

Helsingborg vs Elfsborg Boras can be found at the same sites. (http://www.oleoletv.com/) (http://www.firstrowsports.eu/) (http://www.lshunter.tv/). One Superettan match Landskrona-BP is also schedule at these sites.

A 4-3-2-1 line-up as I understand it for DIF with some questionmarks:

Goal: Jensen

Defenders: Gustavsson-Toivio-Pedersen-Dahlén

Midfield central: Chibsah-Sjölund

Offensive central midf.: Hämäläinen

right winger: Nymann Left winger: Rajalakso

Santos

Questionmarks for Nymann starting

Good luck DIF.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFRMnWMhaSg"]Djurgården sfgd - YouTube[/ame]

20. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    Woke up half an hour after the DIF match started! :mad:

So far so good, though. 1-0 after 45 mins. :cool:

21. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Congrats to our Djurgården fans here at Bigsoccer! Condolences goes to our Elfsborg supporters.

Djurgården–Gif Sundsvall 1–0 (1–0)

1–0 Sebastian Rajalakso (5).
    sending off, Djurgården: Marc Pedersen (32).
    yellow cards, Djurgården: Daniel Sjölund, James Keene. Gif Sundsvall: David Myrestam, Michel Pires, Ari Freyr Skulason.
    referee: Daniel Stålhammar, Landskrona.
    attendance: 11 742.
    Djurgården (4–4–2): Kasper Jensen – Kebba Ceesay, Joona Toivio, Marc Pedersen, Petter Gustafsson – Petter Nymann–Mikkelsen (Emil Bergström 73), Daniel Sjölund, Yussif Chibsah, Sebastian Rajalakso – Kasper Hämäläinen, Ricardo Santos (James Keene 79).
    Gif Sundsvall (4–5–1): Oscar Berglund – Fredric Jonson, Stefan Ålander, Marcus Danielsson, David Myrestam – Daniel Sliper (Michel Pires 57), Ari Freyr Skulason, Fredrik Holster (Christian Brink 66), Kevin Walker, Simon Helg – Emil Forsberg (Pa Dibba 10

I leave it up to you guys to comment on this match since I guess some of you saw it earlier!?
    All I can say is that Djurgården gets off the perfect start with that Rajalakso goal in the 5th minute. DIF´s Marc Pedersen incorrectly is the one who receives the direct red-card 32 minutes into the match. Chibsah the playmaker is the guy guilty from what I saw. This incident is now being investigated and we await the final outcome. A well deserved win although Sundsvall managed to create some goalscoring opportunities in the 2nd half, much aided by the fact that they were one man up and DIF tried to secure the win. Congrats to our DIF-friends at the forum!:eek:

HIF-IF Elfsborg 2-1 (1-1)
    1-0 Alfred Finnbogason (17, assist Sörum), 1-1 Niklas Hult (40, ass. Jawo), 2-1 Finnbogason (77, ass. Lindström)

sending off Anders Svensson, Elfsborg

attendance: 13107

Helsingborg started off positively and created a few chances early on. Eventually they were to be rewarded as on loan player (from Belgian Lokeren) Icelandic Finnbogason scores after 17 minutes.
    But then as the 1st half progressed Elfsborg had the initiative more and more through better ballposession and more created chances on goal. Quick-footed left winger Hult was served the ball inside the peanalty area when a low cross came to him from the forward Omar Jawo. Hult made no mistake with a clinical finnish.
    The first part of the 2nd half was evenly balanced. But Helsingborg then started to find the opportunities offensively and on one of those Finnbogason then scored his 2nd of the afternoon for the perfect start to his stay on loan at the Scanian club.
    Elfsborg by then had to push forward and did so. Every now and then the hosts subsequently were able to counterattack through substitute Sundin.
    The veteran midfield virituoso for Elfsborg Anders Svensson retaliated in pure frustration and received his 2nd yellow card. By then his yellow team saw the match ebb away......

ifkgötet

22. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Small update from earlier this evening:

Hundreds of hooligans from Hammarby and Djurgården just clashed in central Stockholm, police split it up after a while...

Hammarbys first game tomorrow! The corteo will be massive...

Does anyone knows more?????

23. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Djurgardens - Sundsvall

[​IMG]

Helsingborg - Elfsborg

[​IMG]

24. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Hacken - Malmö FF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. iamalfred

iamalfred Member+

Aug 15, 2010
    Good win for Djurgården today, we got off to a nice start in the game and it was a bit unfortunate that we got a man sent off early because I think we could have gotten quite a big win otherwise. Even with ten men I was never really nervous as GIF Sundsvall never looked that dangerous in their attacks.

In a way I'm hoping that the wrong man will stay suspended for the red card in the next game as I feel we have better options to replace him in central defence then Chibsah in the defensive midfield role.

I thought both teams in the other game of the day between Helsingborg and Elfsborg looked, maybe not surprisingly, like potential title winners (at least when Elfsborg get their defenders back from injury). Helsingborg might have hit the jackpot too with the loan of icelandic striker Finnbogason. He doesn't really participate that much in the gameplay but looks like a really lethal finisher.