Swedish Allsvenskan 2012

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by UFF DA, Dec 16, 2011.

1. SoccerMIGermany

SoccerMIGermany Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    OC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Scottish papers are reporting on the fee still owed for Bedoya and it looks as if Örebro are considering taking him back as repayment on the fee still owed. Read this was also mentioned in a podcast that someone on the Yanks Abroad subforum mentioned in their Rangers thread. Would be good news if this were true and a boost for the side (not to mention the most likely way to see much return on the rest of the fee).

2. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    My prediction for this season:A combination of wishfull thinking and logical thinking I would say.. and of course some guessing :p

1. IFK Göteborg
    2. AIK
    3. Helsingborg
    4. Malmo
    5. Elfsborg
    6. Djurgardens
    7. Hacken
    8. Orebro
    9. GAIS
    10. Kalmar
    11. Gefle
    12. Norkoping
    13. Mjallby
    14. Syrianska
    15. Atvidaberg
    16. GIF Sundsvall

3. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

If the league ends up like this it would be just, fair and well deserved without a doubt. There would be some hope for our world. The good forces would have taken the command.....;) Except that AIK should be relegated just because. And Malmö would fall more behind us in the marathon league. Djurgården can come second. But only if we win both matches against them.....Elfsborg can play their neat football as long as it´s ineffective. Helsingborg can hopefully loose some of that hunger. Hopefully Hammarby can reach Allsvenskan again so they can be punshing bags. GAIS......no comment. Blåvitt!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvlXkTBCp24&feature=related"]The rose & crown innan IFK GBG - AIK 20091101 - YouTube[/ame]

With humble greetings from ifkgötet (just being a bit sarcastic and less serious). I respect all clubs....in different ways.

4. iamalfred

iamalfred Member+

Aug 15, 2010
    I'll post my prediction too since I think most transfers has been made now:

1. Malmö FF
    2. IFK Göteborg
    3. Kalmar FF
    4. IF Elfsborg
    5. Djurgårdens IF
    6. Helsingborgs IF
    7. Örebro SK
    8. IFK Norrköping
    9. AIK
    10. BK Häcken
    11. Mjällby AIF
    12. GAIS
    13. Åtvidabergs FF
    --------------------
    14. Gefle IF
    --------------------
    15. Syrianska FC
    16. GIF Sundsvall

Also to get maybe a slightly more unbiased look, here's what the bookmakers have predicted:

Code:
    IFK Göteborg         1    1    1    1    1
    IF Elfsborg          2    3    2    2    3
    Malmö FF             3    2    3    3    2
    Helsingborgs IF      4    4    4    4    4
    AIK                  5    5    5    5    5
    Kalmar FF            6    6    6    6    6
    BK Häcken            7    9    7    7    7
    Djurgårdens IF       8    7    8    9    8
    Örebro SK            9    8    9    8   10
    GAIS                10   10   10   10    9
    Mjällby AIF         11   11   11   12   11
    IFK Norrköping      12   12   12   11   12
    Gefle IF            13   13   13   13   13
    -------------------------------------------
    Åtvidabergs FF      14   14   14   15   16
    -------------------------------------------
    GIF Sundsvall       15   15   15   14   15
    Syrianska FC        16   16   16   16   14

(Svenskaspel, Bet365, Unibet, Expekt and Betsson)

5. EvigBlaa

EvigBlaa New Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Bærum
    Club:
    Stabaek IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    And here is an unknowing norrbagga's take on it:

1. IFK Göteborg
    2. Malmö FF
    3. Helsingborg
    4. Kalmar
    5. Elfsborg
    6. AIK
    7. Djurgården
    8. GAIS
    9. Örebro
    10. IFK Norrköping
    11. Häcken
    12. Mjällby
    13. Gefle
    14. Syrianska
    15. Åtvidaberg
    16. Sundsvall

6. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

7. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

8. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Here is a documentary about the Golden 80´s era for IFK Göteborg when they won two UEFA-cups. A period prior to the Bosman-era when money rapidly became more important. IFK were then still able to attract some of Sweden´s top players and subsequently produced fantastic results. To top it off they had a rising star coach in a certain Sven-Göran Eriksson. We meet legends such as Glenn Hysén, Glenn Strömberg, Torbjörn Nilsson (also called GOD by the IFK-fans still today) and several other notorious players from that period. IFK later in the 90´s had a decent run in Europe, but it was to be the last gasps of breaths for swedish clubfootball in Europe. Hopefully some swedish club in the future can build a strong side reaching at least Group stages in the Champions League. A lot must be improved.There are a couple of clubs which could potentially fill that role, including AIK and Malmö......

1982 might just be the best year for IFK. They won the UEFA-cup, Allsvenskan and the Swedish Cup. Half the squad left for European clubs. But incredibly they were to win another UEFA. Some of the players had returned. Success was lurking round the corner. And together the quality players still there plus some major talent appearing on the scene nothing could go wrong. The fact is that IFK with better luck could have won 3 Cups in total if it wasn´t the loss 1986, on peanalties against Barcelona in the Europa-Cup(3-0 from the 1st leg.), in between the two UEFA-Cup wins.

Noone can take those two Cups away from swedish clubfootball, nomatter how shitty we are today!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OtCTB6X77g"]Fotbollens.Sista.Proletarer.SWEDiSH - YouTube[/ame]

ifkgötet

9. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    A poor performance according to reports by IFK Göteborg today in the friendly against BATE Borisov, 0-1. The match was played in Turkey. Hopefully (or not:rolleyes:) I´ll be able to get hold of the entire game soon.

This sarcastic amateurish rap (let´s hope they hold a higher footballing-standard) by veteran goalie Alvbåge and the youngest member in the squad Moberg-karlsson about "real Göteborg" how they are to win finally with this star sudded side..... Hmmm well I suppose I´m not as convinced as they are. It sounds as if Alvbåge tries to sound like a guy from the Gothenberg subburbs or something...Well at least they´re having fun I guess.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4BzuPU0j8Q&list=UUB8gpWDhmTkMweH7vz1a9_g&index=1&feature=plcp"]Dj DMK feat. AliBagi - "Det é vi..." - YouTube[/ame]

On a more serious note, here are the recent financial results:

[​IMG]

Notable is Djurgården´s result, -20 appr. mill. GAIS presented a bad result yesterday. I guess their calculated missed signing fee from Rangers is one reason. IFK i´n´t exactly impressing either, and they would now definately need some good sportive results to pay for the spent sums paid for the recent signings. Although they are not actually astronomical since a couple of them were free agents, like f.ex Sobralense. Helsingborg obviously are cashing in for Gerndt and Co. whom were sold, and also for the positive sportive results lately. As we can see Malmö has earned decent sums earlier thanks to foremost participation in Europe and also sold players such as Mehmeti although I suspect they´ve spent a fairly respectable sum at least for players such as attacker Ranégie. Tiny club Häcken shows they have some financial resources. The source behind this chart I show here is from a Göteborg sight thus they didn´t write AIK but instead "Gnihet" if you wondered what that was all about:confused:.

ifkgötet

10. Klubi1907

Klubi1907 New Member

Mar 14, 2012
    Scotland
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    how much would djurgarden look to sell joona toivio for??

11. PaquitoMoncayo

PaquitoMoncayo New Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Cadiz
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  12. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Thank You Mr. Moncayo! A rather poor effort by IFK, allthough against a good side with Ch. League experiance. Two of the stars in midfield were not playing, Farnerud and Sobralense, which became very apparent since I thought they had problem holding posession for most part. IFK looked to have tired legs and I guess they are currently in a tough training period. First loss in pre-season after full time.

Thankls again Paquito! I will follow your blog. Please return often in here at the Allsvenskan thread and tell us about your analysis off the Allsvenskan season!

The younsters coming from the IFK youth academy is having a tough time getting regular spots in IFK as Göteborg is signing some well established players.

Here is IFK player Nicklas Bärkroth on loan to Uniao Leiria in Portugal assisting a goal through a rabona-move. Nicklas became the youngest talent to get to start in Allsvenskan for IFK at the age of 15. He never really snatched a regular spot at IFK and went first on loan to BP in swedish 2nd league and scored a few goals. He is now then at Leiria. But Benfica has a buying option. He is foremost a very rapid offensive player. Evidently a decent technique also:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xr88djvGkI"]Nicklas Bärkroth fantastic rabona pass to goal against Sp. Braga! (Sp. Braga 2-1 U. Leiria) - YouTube[/ame]

The other notable talent from this IFK-generation is Robin Söder. He is actually considered a bigger talent than Bärkroth by many. Unfortunately he´s been injured a lot and thus lost some momentum. Hopefully this year he´ll show us how good he really is. Another talent Tobias Sana is still member of the A-squad but is critisized for being too ineffective as a points-player. There´s a risk in him leaving if he doesn´t start producing. The competition in the team is strong.

Söder and Bärkroth:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUj1EeGyGsA"]IFK Göteborg - Robin Söder and Niklas Bärkroth 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Söder scoring against Hammarby Stockholm:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpCYcRxQjEI"]Robin Söder mål mot Bajen borta 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Tobias Sana is tecnically skilled, quick and a very good shot:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY8DaEazr5w"]Tobias Sana - YouTube[/ame]

With Kind regard ifkgötet, a Bigsoccer friend in Sweden:).

13. iamalfred

iamalfred Member+

Aug 15, 2010
    Maybe $1.5-$2 million? Just my guess though.

14. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--
    ifkgötet,
    You are awesome. Thank you so much for all your updates.

BTW, the FIRE season just started . . . out fo the gates with a tie.

GO IFK, GO FIRE!!

Somebody please give ifkgötet some positive rep for me, I can't give him anymore!

:D

15. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    Yes, ifkgötet is indeed very awesome! :D

1 person likes this.
  16. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--
    Outside of your support for the Sounders, you also are a good contributor Uff Da.

:cool:

17. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Well, thank You Sir, but actually I haven´t been very busy in here lately. I had that run-through concerning the Allsvenskan sides and it was interesting to see what all you guys thought the Allsvenskan would end. Wonderful to see new guys come to visit the Scandinavian forum like f. example Paquito Moncayo. Iamalfred is a very knowledgable guy too. Always interesting to hear all views.

Looking forward now to the start of the season. Not too much is happening right now except a couple of training matches here and there and so not too much to report about at the moment.

Hopefully the Fire and IFK will trounce this year. Beautiful clubs indeed. A draw is an ok start but now we´ll like to see some wins. IFK will assist the Fire nicely in a wonderful winning duo combination (I hope).

Entire trainingmatch by the Baraben IFK supporters in the camp in Turkey. The final match at the camp was against Russian Fakel. It ended 2-0 to your Blåvitt. IFK looks a bit tired from that tough training preseason. So this is amateurs producing the video which is apparent:

First half:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FNzW8KKZG8&feature=player_embedded"]Första halvlek matchen Turkiet 20120316 - YouTube[/ame]

Second half:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xhbyv5J01QU

Go Fire, Chicago and Ajax!

AIK, please don´t have a good season. And Malmö please stay behind us in the Marathon league....

18. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    I hope for your sake my friend that Djurgården will do better this season. Don´t we wish both our clubs would do better?! And if we look at your pre-season things look promising. Santos will hopefully score frequently also during regular season. He´s been good pre-season right!? He didn´t reach his normal standards I think, at Kalmar.

I hope you and I can assist eachother in showing entire Allsvenskan matches in here later. At least 1-3 matches perhaps ech week. I think people will enjoy that. I know I can get hold of Malmö matches, IFK matches and propable AIK matches. Hopefully you´ll find DIF matches to show us?

We´re nearing the final stretch before the season. I´m really nervous now. I´m sure you are too Ryan?!:(

19. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    Haha, thanks! :p

Yes, I am definitely hoping for a better season. I have high hopes for Santos, and really can't wait to see him play.

At least 2 or 3 matches a week would be great. I'll search the internet for DIF matches to post for sure.

Definitely getting very excited for the season...less than two weeks away!!!

20. FCBayernDM

FCBayernDM Member

May 13, 2007
    Upstate New York
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I hope this will be a better season for Djurgården than last season, I'd much rather see the team battling for a EL place than for safety from relegation. :D

As for IFK, I hope they do well, except against DIF ;)

21. AIK_Stockholm

AIK_Stockholm Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Stockholm
    Club:
    AIK Solna
    Hey guys! It's that time of the year again, and I'm back :)

Latest news from AIK is the campaign "3712" celebrating our last year on iconic Råsunda Stadion where the different supporter groups have decided to team up to help the club by any means possible. The guys are doing a fantastic job putting up posters and stickers, road banners, campaigning in social media and even volonteering to sell season tickets by phone. The voluntary work will all in all consist of over 10.000 working hours that the club gets for free, saving AIK around 10 million SEK. In addition, the fans have finansed printing of 100000 leaflets and 50000 stickers, as well as an impressive 2 kilometers of roadside banners! At this moment, more than 8500 season tickets have been bought by eager fans and we might just have another boom this weekend, being payday and all.

To raise further awareness, the supporters have comitted stunts like dressing up 50 of the statues in Stockholm in AIK clothes (not even sparing Hammarby legend Nacka Skoglund).

The campaign got a great breakthrough in media, with articles in newspapers like Dagens Nyheter and Resumé.

All this with the blood, sweat and tears of hard working, non-profit AIK supporters. Needless to say I am proud to be a part of our culture.

If you want to read more about the 3712-campaign, visit http://3712.se/ (in Swedish only).

Here is one of the official videos for the campaign. It's probably mainly for sentimental AIK fanatics like myself, but maybe some of you guys are interested (there are some fantastic, historical goals in the end):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioeuljYOFt8"]Råsunda - Sista året - YouTube[/ame]

Damnit, I get all choked up watching this :(

---

The supporter organisation "Svarta Massan" (In which I am a member) are right now voting to give away 25000 SEK to support the group AIK Tifo to make this season something to remember for the rest of our lives. I am quite certain that voting will pass.

---

This weekend I went to see the pre-season game vs. Assyriska FF, in which AIK managed to win 3-2. The quality of the game was so-so, but it was nice to see that Kwame Karikari managed to score 2 goals. Last season, I felt that Karikari needed some time to mature in his playstyle, and it seems the off season training has managed to help him do just this. Keep your eyes on that guy, because he will (hopefully) continue to grow and step up to be a key player in this years edition of AIK.

---

In addition to the football, a lot of AIK supporters are of course quite focused on the Ice hockey at the moment, where AIK surprisingly managed to eliminate the northern giants that are Luleå Bears and qualifying first of all teams for the semi finals. Impressive!

---

And in further addition to the sport sections of the club, our category C supporters seem somewhat bored and have sent out an official invitation to KGB, DFG, Wisemen, GAIS Yngre and True Rockers to come and fight. I guess boys will be boys, eh? :rolleyes:

22. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Nice to see you back again FCBayernDM!

I´m sure coach Pehrsson will produce a good result in the league with this roster. Especially offensively it looks interesting I must say with that Santos up top. Hopefully we´ll not see him scoring against IFK. I´m hoping more for a result like this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fk0Is5LPWY"]IFK Göteborg - Djurgården 6-0 (4-0) - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, I just had to dream back to better times.

23. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Yes, I have seen those movies. Fantastic passion shown by you AIK fans. I respect also the fact that it is your last year at Råsunda. I can imagine the kind of sadness and sentimentality you´ll feel. Hopefully things will work out just fine at the new Swedbank Arena. DIF anf HIF will have to face the same kind of challenge in 2013. Also will you guys stick with that Anthem of yours despite leaving Råsunda? "Vi ser hur solen stiger över Råsunda". Won´t it feel awkward stepping out at Swedbank with that tune ringing....perhaps not afterall!?

Here an impressive intro and beginning in a game against Rosenborg, with the Anthem:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tFShTtD_Ek"]7 minuter AIK - rbk - YouTube[/ame]

24. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Here are a couple of Allsvenskan club Anthems:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_bxu9HZQew"]Svenska Klubbhymner - YouTube[/ame]

25. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    I thought we agreed that video would never be posted on this forum again. ;)