Swedish Allsvenskan 2012

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by UFF DA, Dec 16, 2011.

1. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Hi there Sir! Nice page you have!

Here are some sights I often visit when I want to follow the Allsvenskan:

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/

http://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/

http://www.fotbolldirekt.se/

We will also cover the Allsvenskan rounds in here to the coming season.

See You around my friend!

ifkgötet

2. PaquitoMoncayo

PaquitoMoncayo New Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Cadiz
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hello again, thank you very much ifkgötet. I have about 20 web pages related to Swedish football. But I would like some web page in which you can see live matches for free. Or if someone help me and I will record the games and I will pass if you want I would record the Spanish league matches and exchange. It's just that, I need video footage to analyze the parties in detail. If anyone knows someone who can help me, I give notice here or via Twitter: @PaquitoMoncayo

Thank you very much to everyone again.:D

3. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    www.balkansport.info will show Allsvenskan matches, but some of them require a "VIP accout" which costs about $7/month (I have yet to find a better deal for consistent viewing).

Sometimes free streams are available, and if so, someone will more than likely post the link on here. Or be sure to check the forums on svenskafans.com, as people are usually good about posting a link on there as well. :)

4. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

I look forward to UFF DA`s Allsvenskan Tour in September (bring your camera and film your experiance sir). I will try to fix that house (as I´ve promised)for him during his stay in Western Sweden, if he gets time to visit our parts of the country. I understand that he focuses on Djurgården Stockholm though, as he is a true Järnkamin :)!

Greetings from a Swedish Brother! (Although a Blue and White one)...

5. rom2108

rom2108 New Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Dear fans offer your houses for euro 2012( IN UKRAINE), with all the terms , 15 kilometers from the Kiev city.

The two separated houses with two floors in each, TV, internet, two bathrooms (each, respectively), located 5 kilometers from Boryspil International Airport and 15 km directly from Kiev and subway as well. There is a bus stop where a cab to Kiev arrives every 5 minutes . Both houses are equipped with 11 beds, kitchen, hot and cold water . English-speaking owners / any support provided (excursion/ travel/ car/ etc..)

Contact by e-mail (r.zherebko@gmail.com)/​skype (Offcupro).
    900 EUR for house (80 EUR for bed per night).
    Buy the way they are really fresh) they were built a year ago:)

Match schedule of Swedish team in Kiev below
    June 11 Sweden-Ukraine

June 15 Sweden- England

June 19 Sweden- France
    and wish you more on semi-final or ever final stage (June 24 and July 1)

6. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    For those few in here interested in IFK Göteborg here is the entire friendly game during the Saturday against Superettan side Degerfors (at the pre-season arena Vallhalla):

game:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H078pV5fSzU"]IFK Göteborg - Degerfors IF 4-0 - YouTube[/ame]

intro:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oao90etArPk"]IFK Göteborg vs Degerfors IF 2012-02-18 - Snart skiner Poseidon - YouTube[/ame]

7. PaquitoMoncayo

PaquitoMoncayo New Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Cadiz
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    thank you very much Ifkgötet. I'll see and analyze the game, have such are playing in the preseason. Thank you very much again. Hugs from Spain.

8. FCBayernDM

FCBayernDM Member

May 13, 2007
    Upstate New York
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Great Stuff Mårten :)

I'm already excited for the upcoming Allsvenskan season, and I might be lucky enough to get to see a game in person this summer. :D

9. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--
  10. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    IFK Göteborg-Fredrikstad FK, a friendly game played during the Saturday. Attendance 4000 expectant Angel supporters.

IFK played a poor game and equalized after extra time. The match ends 2-2.
    Gerzic scores in his debute. IFK dominated posession but failed in the efficiancy part of the game. Only highlight in the game is the IFK fans singing Their Anthem.

Entire game. Enjoy.
    IFK-FFK 2-2:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmkyHDSwxc&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]IFK Göteborg - Fredrikstad 2-2 - YouTube[/ame]

Ifkgötet

11. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    Excellent, thanks for posting this!

12. idriveavw

idriveavw BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 15, 2008
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hallå!
    I've just started learning some Swedish and thought it might be a good idea to maybe watch a little Swedish soccer. Of course, it's no fun to watch without a team to follow. I've narrowed my search to two teams: Göteborg and Örebro. Any suggestions as to which I should follow? I think I may be leaning towards Örebro, since I am more inclined to follow less popular teams and Göteborg seems to be a pretty mainstream club.

13. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Well I'm biased so I perhaps shouldn't say too much :). I wish you would choose the Angels of Göteborg. They have a very exciting team to this coming season with several new signings. If you follow IFK you'll be sure of witnessing great atmosphere at Ullevi. But big respect also to Örebro. Good luck in your language learning and choice of club.

14. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    Big Soccer user SoccerMIGermany is an Örebro supporter, I believe.

15. SoccerMIGermany

SoccerMIGermany Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    OC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    More of a follower than a supporter. Hard to get enough info in the US to really keep up with things at Örebrö, (although there's always Aftonbladet if you can pick the language up -- starting Rosetta Stone soon, myself). IFK might provide you with more media for language learning and a few more fans for interaction but ÖSK is definitely a more extreme roller coaster for results from year to year. This season is a big question mark that promises lots of drama.

If you want practice with a Stockholm dialect there's always Djurgardens and a couple other teams whose names escape me ;).

16. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    Jag är lära på tala svenska!

17. idriveavw

Nov 15, 2008
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think I'm going to go with Örebro. They were the first team I looked at since I am a big fan of Millencolin, who are from there. Plus, I kind of like the underdog. And if I ever visit Sweden it will give me a reason to venture away from the big cities.

18. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    That's fine, Djurgården is better than Göteborg and Örebro combined. ;)

19. FCBayernDM

FCBayernDM Member

May 13, 2007
    Upstate New York
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Agreed!! ;)

20. SoccerMIGermany

SoccerMIGermany Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    OC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Good, then you won't mind us combining the two teams for our four matches against you this season. We'll be the Voltron of Swedish football - a black/white/blue lion goal machine.

[​IMG]

::SMiG goes off to adjust his medication::

21. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
  22. idriveavw

Nov 15, 2008
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  23. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Haha! I think that´s sounds reasonable enough. Beating the Stockholm sides and Malmö is of great importance. Örebro is more than welcome to do the same.

Sorry for snatching two of your more prominant players though. I hope you guys can find the right replacements.

One of the most exciting players in Allsvenskan still plays in Örebro- Valdet Rama! Great skills!

Örebro´s main problem for me has been the club´s organizational problems rather than lack of depth in the roster.

By the way this is what we would be up against:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAT0APYaSZ4"]Malmö FF - Djurgårdens IF - Klippa tung - YouTube[/ame]

Oh well.......:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj4DNiyuKec&feature=channel_video_title"]Snart skiner poseidon - IFK Göteborg vs AIK 2009-11-01 - YouTube[/ame]

Why can´t our three clubs just destroy AIK in a combined effort???!!!:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBMpS4blqpM&feature=endscreen&NR=1"]IFK - aik 1-0 målet 091101 - YouTube[/ame]

24. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Well, congrats then on your choice. You are now officially a Kubaner fan!

Örebro, always a tricky side for the bigdogs from the bigger cities. A club with a fine history and with a great potential to grow. The Kubaner supporters never lets their team down and comes in numbers even when they have bad patches in the league.

My wife is born in Örebro. All her relatives root for ÖSK. I managed to get her act together and support the Angels of Göteborg.

Well, if you are to learn the swedish language. Try to avoid speaking it with a touch of Närke dialect. Almost as unbearable as the Stockholm dialect.

Lycka till idrineavw and your Örebro!

25. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

No,no,no,no Sir!:eek: