U15-U17-U20-YNT

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by lguti9, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    iirc concacaf is streaming it on their site

2. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    link please

3. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    ChaChaFut and GoldenOne repped this.
  4. GoldenOne

GoldenOne Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Good looking out Catracho!

Catracho_Azul repped this.
  5. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    anytime

6. GoldenOne

GoldenOne Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Good game guys, I had to head out so I paid 5 bucks for the JTV app. Now on to the US.

7. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Can I give you my Paypal so you can deposit the 5 bucks on my acct anytime there's a game and I will give you stream ;)

Only watched the last 20 min. but was glad to see that as Haiti was bombarding Guate and it looked like one of their shots might go in, the Chapines were able to regain some composure and on a counter, Paolo Ortiz left his marker on the left flank to then send a cross from the edge of the box to assist on the 3-1. And, he had scored the equalizer and go-ahead goals.

Very important result, IDK what the team would do without this guy, he has been by far the soul of Guate's hopes and the provider of many important goals during these qualifiers.
    [​IMG]

8. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
  9. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    This isnt that Samayoa kid right?

10. GoldenOne

GoldenOne Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Lol, well I didn't pay $5 to only watch this game. I used Catracho's link on my phone but the Justin TV app is $5 to be able to stream on your phone (unlimited). I figure there's gonna be a lot more situations where I'm gonna need to watch a game on JTV while I'm not at a laptop so it was a decent investment, haha.

11. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    there was like 3 kids that have good ball control, is el "Brujito" ortiz and the captain whos also ortiz i think and the kid that came in on the second half, but the whole team touches the ball good, i mean i just hope we keep this team and give them more time to play on the league start working on them so they could play abroad.

12. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Agreed, except for that kid Samayoa. Watchin him was like watching Loco Rodriguez. GREAT speed but then gets absolutely lost on the attacking 3rd of the field.

These guys will have to play on a whole other level against the US and the game after.

13. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Not sure i get it... I watch justin tv streams on my phone for free on website, no app (Android 4.0). I did have to dig up the old Adobe player installer though.

14. Itzallboutgtown

Mar 27, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    ohhhhh I bet he has an Iphone=No Flash= It sucks!!!

15. GoldenOne

GoldenOne Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Bingo. :(. No flash sucks balls.

By the way, the game against the U.S. U-17 is gonna be on Fox Soccer Channel tomorrow at 7pm est.

Itzallboutgtown and ChaChaFut repped this.
  16. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Today should be a tough match against USA, but i think if Guate plays like when they made that comeback and scored 2 quick goals, we'll def. be on the books. Le van a tener k poner webos y jugar con inteligencia. What you guys think about the U17 coach Funes, i think he's process with the lads is very interesting, i know he's very demanding because he was a very good soccer player back on his days so he knows alot about the game.

17. GoldenOne

GoldenOne Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Game is also on Univision Deportes if you want to hear it in Spanish, channel 455 for me.

18. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Looked ok 1st half. Total slop the 2nd. US scored on a dumb play by the goalie and unmarked player by our backline (huge shocker there). Midfield has gotten better but absolutely no plan the attacking 3rd much different team from Tuesday

19. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Now they have to get ready for Mexico.. uffff

20. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Yeah were out already. Typical Guate team one good game against a weak team then a bunch of terrified players against a somewhat decent team. BTW this US team is mdeiocre at best but of course our team sees bigger taller players and they sh*t themselves.

21. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    We'll be lucky if Mexico don't put 6 past us.

22. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    I wouldnt say 6, but definitely will be at least 3 goals. If these kids sh*t themselves agains the US, it'll be twice as bad against Mexico

23. GoldenOne

GoldenOne Member

Oct 2, 2012
    I didn't really see them being scared of the U.S. It was a sloppy game for both teams. Both defenses did a good job of shutting down the attack. Allen Yanes had a monster game, I wanna see him against Mexico's offense.

ChaChaFut repped this.
  24. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Mexico is by far the best team and it'll be even tougher, our lads are out of shape and that reflects on the field. I think defender #3 Yanez i think is his name, he sucks. I dont know how Memin dont see that, i mean by the way he walks and run i can see that he's slow and sucks. But i also got to admit, USA and Mexico have a better structure, the kids are fed better and we all know that we're along way from that. But in football nothing is written, is 11 vs 11 and anything can happen. On a final note, Samayoa and Ruiz the captain good game, Ortiz was kind of lost today maybe he was tired from the other game.

25. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    I think Honduras will beat USA like Golden said, i was not impressed with USA either, it was just more physical type of game on their part.