Steaua Bucureşti thread [R]

Discussion in 'Romania' started by ToonUSA, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I didn't say that your season was over but that the title race is over for Steaua! And that's still my opinion...

2. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    CFR will begin to crumble. They melt when it gets too hot.

3. oviska

oviska Member

Jan 23, 2008
    ROmania
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    I agree. :cool:

4. KaNgArOoS

KaNgArOoS Member

Mar 23, 2007
    Goodison Park
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Steaua just beat Unirea Urziceni 1-0 with a headed goal by Habibou. He played pretty well. Zapata once again was superb.

5. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    CFR drew 0-0 with Ceahlaul Piatra-Neamt meaning we've closed the gap even further.

6. oviska

oviska Member

Jan 23, 2008
    ROmania
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    The pleasure of winning the championship after CFR had 14 points ahead of us, will be much much much much much greater! :D

7. C3sar

C3sar Member

Sep 11, 2007
    Cluj-Napoca
    Club:
    FC Rapid Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Hmz ,what pleasure?with unfair arbitrations?That`s not a pleasure i`m thinking.

8. oviska

oviska Member

Jan 23, 2008
    ROmania
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Don't get me started. Steaua isn't the only team that has received unfair advantage from the referees. All Bucharest teams, including Rapid did, plus CFR Cluj!

Romanian referees can't handle pressure, don't see well, they're positions on the field are most times incorrect, so in one work they are sh*t.
    And i really don't believe that they are bribed by Becali. But i do agree that the pressure that Becali and Muresan are creating over the referees has obvious effects on the field.

9. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    CFR has received the most help of any team this year.

10. Bulangiul

Bulangiul New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    We will beat the "crows" out of Rapid.

11. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What referee fault are you talking about? :confused: At least the goal looks correct.

CLICK

Btw: I didn't know that Steaua & my club BMG have got the same goal music.

*DÖP DÖP DÖP* :D

12. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Rapid tigani.

13. adhoc

adhoc New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Is racism acceptable on here? I reckon both those posts cross a line that shouldn't be crossed, and I would like to report them.

14. Bulangiul

Bulangiul New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Who said something about racism? There is no racism in the word "Crow" It´s just a term of Rapids emblem.

15. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Re: Steaua Bucure?ti thread [R]

I personally don't think that was racist. I can have a word with Bulangiul but there was nothing blatantly offensive about that post. I understand why you might have thought so and your concern has been noted.

16. adhoc

adhoc New Member

Dec 15, 2005
  17. Bulangiul

Bulangiul New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Well, if you look at Rapids bagde there is a bird on it who looks like a "Crow":) "Stinky Crows" It´s just the same as "Stupid Dogs"..

18. Bulangiul

Bulangiul New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Olè Olè Olè Olè Multimum Rapidule!! We Won Hahahah.

Thanks All Rapid Fans!!

19. oviska

oviska Member

Jan 23, 2008
    ROmania
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    You shouldn't be happy for what has happened.

The stupid monkeys from the stadiums are tearing the football phenomenon apart! This shouldn't be allowed anymore by any means necessary!!

20. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What happened? :confused: :eek:

EDIT: I've checked it in the meanwhile. What a disgrace for the Romanian football!

21. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Multumesc Rapidisti!

What an absolutely outrageous situation, and the worst part is that some are trying to play it off as a Steaua fan entered the Rapid section and threw the objects. :rolleyes:

22. adhoc

adhoc New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    It looks absolutely nothing like a crow and you know it. If it "looks like a crow" because it happens to be a bird, then you might as well say that Dinamo's badge looks like a mouse because it happens to be a mammal.

Look, I want to make sure I'm not barking up the wrong tree here. It is my understanding that the word "crow" in Romanian is used as ugly racist slang in the way that the "n-word" gets used in Britain/the US. Now I am quite prepared to believe that I've misunderstood this and that there is no racist meaning in the word "crow" for Romanians in general. If someone like SirManchester or Edgar for example can tell me that this is not the case, then I'll happily withdraw the racism allegation and apologise for it.

But I think I'm right. And if I am, then your use of the word crow is racist.

Apologies to everyone for pushing this issue, but the racism in Romanian football (and in Romania in general) is not something that can be brushed under the carpet, and I think it's important.

23. blazsovszkyc

blazsovszkyc Member

May 20, 2004
    Budapest
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    You don't need to apologize, it is a racist remark, this is from someone who lived and played professional football in Romania

24. Bulangiul

Bulangiul New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Geez, I´m sorry then. I can assure you that I didn´t use the word "Crow" as a racist word. Cause I´m part gypsy my self.

25. C3sar

C3sar Member

Sep 11, 2007
    Cluj-Napoca
    Club:
    FC Rapid Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    You are just an idiot kid.Take a look on your fans,and maybe you`ll change your opinion.But from USA,you think you know everything.