Steaua Bucureşti thread [R]

Discussion in 'Romania' started by ToonUSA, Apr 13, 2007.

1. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Hagi is the new coach of Steaua Bucuresti!

2. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
  3. sNo0k

sNo0k New Member

Jun 25, 2007
    Oradea/Romania
  4. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  5. vladivostok666

vladivostok666 New Member

Mar 24, 2007
    Predeal/Romania
    Have you seen the games former Steaua player Elton?He was overrpasing any player,he's movement he's creation was classy..********!We lost a damn good player.Just go on youtube and see how he played..

6. GKS Belchatow

GKS Belchatow New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Bełchatów
    You drawed with us in friendly today. Best wishes with Zagłębie Lubin.
    ONLY GKS! They stole our championship...

GKS Bełchatów - Steaua Bukareszt 2:2 (2:1)
    1:0 - 31'Costly
    2:0 - 34'Costly
    2:1 - 45'Dica
    2:2 - 65'Dica

7. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    That's great to see Dica back in form and scoring for us.

Where is Belchatow?

8. Edgar

Edgar Member

Belchatow, Poland

So Carlos Costly plays in Poland. Is he as good as the Hondurans say?

9. GKS Belchatow

GKS Belchatow New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Bełchatów
  10. GKS Belchatow

GKS Belchatow New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Bełchatów
    And guys I got some funny news from Zagłębie Lubin...

Steaua chciała kupić dwóch piłkarzy... Zagłębia
    Fakt/DB /12.07.2007 10:57
    To mogły być najbardziej spektakularne transfery w europejskim futbolu. Steaua Bukareszt chciała kupić od Zagłębia Lubin dwóch piłkarzy, choć za trzy tygodnie zmierzy się z tym zespołem z eliminacjach Ligi Mistrzów.
    Chodziło o portugalskiego pomocnika Rui Miguela i brazylijskiego napastnika Andre Nunesa. Kontrakt z tym drugim Zagłębie podpisało zaledwie kilkanaście dni temu.

- Rumuni kontaktowali się z nami w sprawie tych graczy. Oczywiście odmówiliśmy. Swoją drogą, jestem pod wrażeniem iście słowiańskiej fantazji działaczy Steauy - powiedział ze śmiechem prezes Zagłębia, Robert Pietryszyn.
    Więcej w "Fakcie"

It says that you wanted to buy Zagłębie players just 3 weeks before your match and it's a bit silly of you. These players are: Rui Miguela and Andre Nunesa. Zagłębie refused of course.

Zagłębie przegrało 0:5 z Rumunami
    zaglebie-lubin.pl/ws /12.07.2007 19:51
    Zagłębie Lubin przegrało w meczu sparingowym z rumuńskim FC Vaslui 0:5.
    W składzie rywali brylowała niedawna gwiazda kadry narodowej, twórca sukcesów Cluj (awans do finału Pucharu Intertoto), naszego wczorajszego rywala, Dorinel Munteanu. Ponadto o sile drużyny Vaslui stanowi kilku innych, cieszących się bardzo dobrą opinią w swojej lidze graczy: Stefan Apostol, Daniel Sabou, Adrian Gheorghiu, Mike Temwanjera czy Sorin Frunza.

Zagłębie Lubin - FC Vaslui 0:5 (0:4)
    Bramki: Mike Temwanjera (15, 29), Marko Ljubinkovic (23), Adrian Gheorghiu (30), Milorad Bukvic (71)
    FC Vaslui: Cristian Haisan - Stefan Apostol, Stefan Adrian Mardare, Laurenţiu Marin Ivan, Silviu Constantin Balace - Daniel Sabou, Marko Ljubinkovic - D. Buhaescu, Dorinel Ionel Munteanu, Adrian Gheorghiu - Mike Temwanjera. Grali także: Milorad Bukvic, Bogdan Viorel Cotolan, Bogdan Vasile Panait, Dorian Andronic, Petar Jovanovic, Ionut Pavel, Bogdan Constantin Buhus, Denis Zmeu, Sorin Frunza.

Zagłębie: Jesionkowski – Kocot, Renan (Alunmderis), Szczypkowski, Filipe – Pawłowski, Jackiewicz, Klofik, Plizga - Mierzejewski (46. Łobodziński), Chałbiński.

Zagłębie lost with FC Vaslui? I don't even know such team. Now you can see that they are weak... but what I got to say is that they played mostly with their 2nd squad players.

11. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    hi guys new rumor in colombia is that Hagi wants Robinson Zapata Colombia's #2 goalie and Cucutas starting keeper(last to Boca Juniors in Semi Finals of Copa Libs, actually got screwed but w/e) for ur team. Just wondering if u guys heard anything? here is the link

12. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    There have been a few rumors but nothing too concrete. Steaua was also in for River Plate's keeper a few months ago but he turned it down. I have never seen this player play but he has to be better than the hacks we have playing goalie right now.

What are your thoughts on this player?

13. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    At this moment in time he is Colombia's #1 goalie as our former #1 wont play with us if we keep our current coach but the player sucks anyway (8 goals on him with 12 shots I am stilling hurting from Copa America).

Any way Zapata played only 1 game with Colombia and that was the US game. He did ok but US really didnt have anything as they sent a B team, he got himself red carded so on a NT level I dont like him. I think the only reason he is a starter is because our best goalie at the moment is only 18. David Ospina of Nacional (been the starter of the biggest team in Colombia for 2 years and youngest ever to win the league)

As for Zapata he was amazing for Cucuta in Copa Libs. Sometimes makes stupid mistakes but omg did he save them from getting raped countless times. I dont know if u saw any of the games but the game Boca- Cucuta or Cucuta - Gremio he saved Cucuta from losing 5,7-0. He is an amazing Club Goalie and he helped a 2nd divison team win the Colombian league the same year they were promoted and almost made the team win the Copa Lib. They lost in the 2nd game agaisnt Boca in the semis but that game was BS because the refs nor the players could see the pitch as it was snowing and the game should have been postponed but hey it was not meant to be.

14. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    He sounds like a good player. How old is he?

15. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He is 28 years old and I hope him the best. Its also said if he doesn't go to Romania he is going to turkey(we already have 2(4 last season) goalies there haha they like us:D )

one thing I forgot ... he was the least beaten goalie in Colombia this season and played all the league games+Copa Libs ones.

16. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    I'm sorry I have been busy and haven't had time to dig this thread up. I'll get together a new roster for this year as well as some pictures in the next few days.

As for now we had a tough game in Belarus and came away with what some consider a poor result. We were unlucky to concede the 2nd goal in injury time but I don't see any reason why we can't put BATE away in Bucuresti. If we can't at least get a few goals at home against them we don't deserve the group stages.

17. Edgar

Edgar Member

Plesan got injured in the game against CFR Cluj and won't be able to play until January 2008.

Steaua bought striker Romeo Surdu from CFR Cluj.

18. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  19. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005

20. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So there aren't any Dinamo fans here?

Just wanted to hear their opinion about Zenga's engagement...

21. Edgar

Edgar Member

Hagi quits -> Sport365

Becali said he will contact Olaroiu, although Gigi claims Hagi hasn't spoken to him yet. Massimo Pedrazzini will be on the bench for the game against UTA.

Mourinho is available :D

22. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What about Mircea Rednic? ;) Would be a great exchange with Zenga...:p

I'm really surprised to see Hagi quit again so early! Is Becali such a difficult club boss or Hagi such a ********** manager? Did they always have problems with each other? I thought that Hagi would be loved by the Steaua fans due to former merits...

23. Edgar

Edgar Member

Actually, I was surprised Hagi didn't quit earlier after Becali attacked him in the press countless times.

Becali is a nut case - he wants to decide on everything, including the starting XI.
    Hagi on the other hand should put his coaching career on hold - for ever.

24. adhoc

adhoc New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    My respect for Hagi has increased immensely after yesterday. He really laid it on the line about what a tyrant and monster Becali is, and how it is impossible to work for him. It would be great if Mourinho would do a similar press conference about Abramovich.

25. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    This says it all. If Becali is so convinced that he knows everything, why doesn't he just manage the side himself?