Standing Tickets in Sudtribune (HELP!)

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by LondonPSGfan, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Gary7

Gary7 New Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hi, I'm looking to get to a Dortmund game later on in the season and was wondering how far in advance are dates and times set for each match? The reason I ask is I'd be looking to get to Dortmund for the weekend of the game; either Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday depending on when the match was being played and would like to book flights as early as possible. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.

2. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    http://www.bvb.de/?%86%98_%1B%E7%F4%9D

Try the games vs Fürth or maybe Stuttgart. It should be possible to get tickets for these games.

3. petteri

petteri New Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Estonia
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Do they send tickets abroad aswell?

4. Planet Dortmund

Planet Dortmund New Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Dortmund
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    They offer a print at home facility or tickets can be collected on match day underneath the Nordtribune

5. squad

squad Member

Jan 15, 2013
    If the print at home facility is being used for the first time, you need to have access to a german mobile number to enter a code they will send you. Actually, I think they may have asked me for it the second time I bought tickets and did that, too.

petteri repped this.
  6. petteri

petteri New Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Estonia
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so it would be better and easier option for me to collect tickets on matchday since i live aborad and don't have contacts in germany?

two more questions, ticket sale always starts 8:30 am? how much time i have to buy the tickets (game against augsburg), 5min, 30min, 1 hour or more? i'm aware that they release some tickets afterwards, like few days before the game but i'd love to get them sooner.

cheers very much guys, i appreciate your help :)

7. Planet Dortmund

Jan 24, 2012
    Dortmund
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think Augsburg should be pretty quiet- there will be tickets available for the game. At least for a day I'd think

petteri repped this.
  8. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Augsburg should be pretty easy. But you should be online at the eventim site at 08:29 to be sure. ;) But if you don't get tickets then, don't worry, more tickets will appear later on.

9. squad

squad Member

Jan 15, 2013
    And there are almost always tickets outside the stadium being sold by people whose plans changed...sometimes you can even get them for less than the original value.

10. PerSandwichman

PerSandwichman New Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Hi,
    I'm travelling to Stuttgart on the same weekend as BVB play at vfb Stuttgart....am I correct to guess that away tickets in the Dortmund section will be sold out? If not, how do I buy a ticket?

11. squad

squad Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Not 100% sure but I think it will be impossible to get a ticket in the away-section.

So try a normal one through Vfb Stuttgart, or through some of the second-hand sites here.

Also try the Guardian newspaper's ticket website

12. PerSandwichman

Feb 7, 2013
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Thanks for the tip...by second hand sites, do you mean the likes of Viagogo? Do you know if Stuttgart will sell/post direct to a foreigner?

Cheers

13. squad

squad Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Yeah I meant those sites.

No idea about Stuttgart. They probably have a "print@home" option

14. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You can choose Viagogo in this case since Stuttgart cooperates with them (prices still higher though, of course).
    http://www.viagogo.de/vfb/Sport-Tickets/Fussball/1-Bundesliga/VfB-Stuttgart-Karten/E-462559

The guest section is in the upper right corner (61, 62, 63). So, what you can do is buy tickets for sections which are close to the guest blocks. Usually, lots of Dortmund supporters will do the same and it's no problem to wear a BVB jersey or cheer for them.

15. PerSandwichman

Feb 7, 2013
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Viagogo are charging 74EUR minimum, how likely do you think it is that there will be ticket touts outside the stadium on the day of the match?

16. petteri

petteri New Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Estonia
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    step 8, 9 and so one will be quite easy and simple ones? enter your credit card number, how would you like to get your tickets and so on? thanks :)

17. Urz13

Urz13 New Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Hi everyone, Reading fan here.
    Myself and a friend will be visiting Cologne for a few days in August. We'll be taking stadium tours of Schalke's, Cologne's and Leverkusen's grounds when we are there but we will also be scheduling our visit to coincide with the start of the Bundesliga season - either the first or second weekend, depending on when Dortmund are playing at home. As I'm sure you'll have guessed, we will be looking to buy tickets for the Dortmund game then. Reading this thread has been helpful but I'm still a little confused so have a few questions:

What will be our best bet to buy tickets?

Is there any chance of getting tickets in the Südtribune?

When I was looking on the eventim website just to see how the ticketing process worked, on the page where it gave details of when tickets would go on sale it said something about being on sale to 'club members only'. My German is a little rusty so is it necessary to be a club member to buy tickets? How would I go about this?

Finally, we're both only 16 and will be travelling alone so can't afford to spend too much on a ticket. If we didn't get one on the official website, how much could we expect to pay for one outside the ground/eBay/viagogo? I appreciate the opponent will obviously be a large factor in this.

Sorry for the long post, and thanks for any help in advance!

18. Planet Dortmund

Jan 24, 2012
    Dortmund
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If you're 16 and short of cash don't bother going to Schalke's ground- nothing to see in Gelsenkirchen!!!
    Your best bet is the official website. You don't need to be a member although there is a presale to members before the general sale- that is the bit you picked up on on the website. The early season games tend to have more tickets available than later in the season. I would say no chance for the Südtribüne- certainly not from general sale. I'd say ebay is cheaper than viagogo especially if it is a 'small' game. If you need more info head over to https://www.facebook.com/groups/195750667116743/ and we can give you some more tips!

19. Urz13

Urz13 New Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Thanks for the fast reply. That's good to know about the early season games having more tickets available! As it sounds like the Südtribune won't be possible is there anywhere you'd recommend sitting? We hopefully won't be too short of money - but anything over €60 would probably be too much. And Schalke is a given unfortunately, I like Dortmund but my friend is a Schalke fan so we'll be visiting both!

20. UncleKOL

UncleKOL New Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hi to all borussia dortmund fans, I have 2 champions league final tickets for wembley on 25th may 2013
    If anyone is interested in purchasing them, drop me a pm or email me on unclekol@virginmedia.com
    I live in London & would prefer meeting in person but can post worldwide.... Thanx and best of luck to Borussia Dortmund for the final

21. Bialo Czerwoni

Bialo Czerwoni Red Card

Feb 28, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
  22. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  23. thegingninj

thegingninj New Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Portland, Oregon
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Hello all!

I've decided to go to the dortmund vs hertha game on 12/21 while backpacking through europe. I'd like to get the best seat possible as I doubt I'll ever get this opportunity again-- the questions I have are:
    - What is the likelihood of getting a ticket to the sudtribune, and what is the best method to do this?
    - assuming I can't get a ticket, what are the other top sections I should be aiming to sit in?
    - Should I buy online in advance (viagogo), or is there a better method of scoring a good seat to this match?

Thanks!
    Gordon

Edit: seat wave looks to have more options than viagogo:
    http://us.seatwave.com/borussia-dor...ckets/saturday--december-21--2013/perf/805981

24. thegingninj

thegingninj New Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Portland, Oregon
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
  25. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #125 smithfan, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    If you want to be close to the Süd, choose Block 87, 88, 89, 85, 86 (Südost) or 37,38,39, 35, 36 (Südwest).
    If you want the best view, choose 40 - 49 (Ost) or 20 - 29 (West). All of those are lower tier. If possible, do not choose any of the Nordtribüne Seats.

thegingninj repped this.