Standing Tickets in Sudtribune (HELP!)

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by LondonPSGfan, Aug 24, 2011.

1. deleted

deleted Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Is that only on the match-day?

2. deleted

deleted Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    damn....any hints?

3. MattC

MattC Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Thanks. I'm within the VRR region so its all good :)

Hints for getting tickets? I got mine off seatwave.com
    It was reliable, but very expensive. Should be a last resort imo

4. deleted

deleted Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    As to the price :cool:

5. MattC

MattC Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Paid a very steep price for my tickets (total ripoff, but it's a once in a lifetime event for me). paid about GBP 160 per ticket

6. deleted

deleted Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Which stand are you in?

7. MattC

MattC Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I'm not sure (my brother currently has the tickets). But he did say they were in the East stand on the top level

8. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    2 tickets for that game are usually sold for 300-400 € on German Ebay, so there isn't even much of a difference. You probably could have gotten 2 tickets for 40-50 pound less in Germany but that's it. This game is regarded as the title decider at the moment, so fans are doing everything to get hold of tickets.

9. MattC

MattC Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well I guess I didn't get totally ripped off then :)

But it's still a big price considering I paid less for the entire season ticket for my local club

10. Hammarby1889

Hammarby1889 New Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Hi!

I've got 3 tickets to the game FC Kaiserslautern-BVB in April 28th. The tickets are seats, they are at section 1.2, which is just beside the BVB stand. Send me a private message if you are intrested in buying the tickets!

11. NW11

NW11 New Member

Jun 30, 2012
    Club:
    Exeter City FC
    Hi everyone, new here looking for some info. Myself and some friends are trying to get 6 seating tickets for a game next March Vs Freiburg. We have been looking at Viagogo, it seems pretty straight forward but I was wondering if any of you had got tickets from Viagogo or had any knowledge of them and are they reliable. Thanks in advance, Nick.

12. Planet Dortmund

Planet Dortmund New Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Dortmund
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hi Nick- if it's seated tickets you are after I suggest you use the club's own website- how good is your German? Viagogo is a rip off

13. NW11

NW11 New Member

Jun 30, 2012
    Club:
    Exeter City FC
    German not good mate, I could give it a go with the club website. When do they go on sale and what are the chances of them selling out and missing our chance altogether, is it worth paying over the odds just to guarantee the tickets?

14. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    shouldn't be a problem as long as Dortmund isn't first in the league at that point of time. tickets go on sale via eventim, I'm sure I posted a tutorial a while ago here.

see: https://www.bigsoccer.com/community/...ets-in-sudtribune-help.1808272/#post-25010673

15. NW11

NW11 New Member

Jun 30, 2012
    Club:
    Exeter City FC
  16. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    you're welcome. It's best when you remind us here about 4 weeks before the game, so we can help you out then.

17. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    while I definitely prefer the team's website, I have had nothing but good fortune with viagogo when it comes to my trips over to Europe

18. chardelli

chardelli New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Club:
    Hull City AFC
    Hello Dortmund Supporters

I and 4 other Hull City supporters have flights to Dortmund on the weekend of the Monchengladbach match. I was wondering if any of you could provide me with some information.

We currently have no tickets, what are the chances of turning up on the morning of the game and buying tickets at the ground or from touts?

Ideally we want standing tickets for the Sudtribune and are willing to pay a bit over the odds as we are eager to be involved with a quality atmosphere that we now miss in England. Seatwave, Viagogo and Ebay.de currently seem to be way over the official price. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

19. Planet Dortmund

Jan 24, 2012
    Dortmund
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It might be tough to get tickets on the day for the Gladbach game- it will be quite a popular match. As for the Sued I'd say no chance. Best bet is buying them in advance from the website bvb.de and doing the print at home option or collect from teh ground on the afternoon of the match

20. Planet Dortmund

Jan 24, 2012
    Dortmund
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It seems like the Gladbach game is a sell out so you might have even more of a struggle getting tickets

21. GeorgeTink

GeorgeTink New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Hey everyone, thanks for all the information you've provided on the past couple of pages, it has been very informative. I'm looking to come to Dortmund for the game on the 3rd November. I see that on the eventim site that you can not look at tickets for this fixture obviously as it is too early but i was wondering when i can purchase them?

22. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You'll find the dates there: http://www.bvb.de/?%86%98_%1B%E7%F4%9D

Since the game is not listed, that means that it's not decided yet when it starts. Just remember that page and click on it once a week. It should be listed then in some time ;).

23. GeorgeTink

GeorgeTink New Member

Sep 26, 2012

Thanks for the reply! We are now actually looking at getting tickets for the Schalke derby on the 20th. I realise that this is an anticipated game every year and surely will be sold out on the club ticket website. So aside from sites like Viagogo and Seatwave who are quoting me £90 for a seat (backup option) is there any other for any tickets in the ground?

24. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Schalke is the most important game for Dortmund. The game is officially already sold out. I don't see you getting tickets for that game without paying huge sums on eBay.de or Viagogo.

Oh and if you do, try to get tickets for the South East or South West area. Best seats in terms of atmosphere, close to the standing section.

25. GeorgeTink

GeorgeTink New Member

Sep 26, 2012

Well like i said a price of £90 (€113) which doesnt seem too bad for an important match like this although maybe i am comparing this to the highly priced premier league!