Stadium or no stadium

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Rp #17, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Rp #17

Rp #17 Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Sydney, Aus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Where for art our new stadium?

What's the latest here and what's everyones thoughts, is it better that DeLa just seperates himself from the council and De Magistris at this point?

I believe DeLa that they're the problem and the hold up here, they keep saying they're happy with the proposals on the table but keep dragging their feet and postponing an agreement.

I think we're at a point where we need a new stadium and if they're not on board now then they need to ******** off and DeLa can organise it elsewhere.

2. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    it was always what should have happened, DeLa should have separated from those old ********s in the council, it takes forever to get shit done in Italy because of all of the workarounds

Hopefully with Roma building a stadium, maybe these dudes can get off their asses and do something

3. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Yea it's a pain in the ass, but I don't want to have to go to caserta or even worse Palermo to watch a game. We are NAPOLI we should play in napoli.

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  4. Rp #17

Rp #17 Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Sydney, Aus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I used to be of that opinion.

I don't think anyone would disagree that San Paolo would be the best place to keep and that knocking it down and rebuilding under the clubs ownership is the best option but it won't happen, for a very, very, long time.

How can we be the number 1 team in Italy if our stadium's rubbish, and how can we attract great players? Some of the new players have said the said thing, our stadium is not the best, as with all stadiums in Italy (apart from Juve), but the atmosphere is great. I'm not sure that is enough of a reason to keep a dilapidated stadium in this day and age of football.

It takes my own council years to put in a roundabout and re-lay some tarmac, I shudder to think how long it will take to get anything done to the San Paolo, especially knowing how Italians pay stuff all council rates - which is the reason the councils do nothing absolutely nothing and some places turn to shit.

They've shown they are not willing to do a thing and don't even care that this team and the San Paolo is the heart of the city, so ******** them, it will only hold Napoli back.

JCNapoli17 repped this.
  5. FORZA NAPOLI <3

FORZA NAPOLI <3 BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    It takes my own council years to put in a roundabout and re-lay some tarmac

LOL and the lolly pop men/woman get over 40$ an hour who work on free ways pricks

6. Back2NY

Back2NY Member

Feb 2, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    It takes absolutely forever to get anything done over there. I think we're waiting since December to get a new bank card.

7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ah ******** this shit where is my hammer and shovel ill have a new stadium built in a year and have it powered by donkeys!

Aronica is going to be running at Hussain Bolt speeds !

Napule repped this.