ST. MARY'S (CA) - 2014

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by eefallen, Feb 4, 2014.

1. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    Saint Mary’s women’s soccer head coach Kai Edwards has proudly announced the addition of two student-athletes to the women’s soccer team. Hannah Diaz and Valerie LaForge have signed with the Gaels, and after graduating from high school in December, joined the program in January of 2014.

2. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    It looks like St. Mary's is trying to kill off its fan base. They have not announced any spring games but I found out from a friend that the women are playing California on Sunday at the Mustang Soccer Complex at 6 :00 pm. Normally I would send this complaint directly to the AD or coach but their web site does not provide e-mail addresses. They just have snail mail addresses and local phone numbers.

3. Cliveworshipper

Cliveworshipper Member+

Dec 3, 2006
    Tweet him.

@Kai Edwards_97

4. derbarkasmann

derbarkasmann Member

1.FC Koeln (Cologne, Germany)
    United States
    Oct 27, 2008
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Gaels do not have spring matches with San Jose State or Santa Clara or Stanford or USF ... that's as far as I looked. Even though spring soccer does not draw spectacular attendance, besides family and friends and the occasional fan (me!), I do hope they get around to posting the rest of the schedule. While St. Mary's was the Hated Rival when I was at Santa Clara (1964-68), I have come to have a lot of respect for the school and their athletic program. And I had the pleasure of briefly meeting the goalkeeper, Kaeli Schmidt, after a high school game in Boulder a year ago. So, two requests:

1. Post the Spring schedule, and get the Fall schedule out as soon as possible, and

2. eefallen has started this thread and I can't add much from three states away, so Gael People, here's your thread, please run with it !!

5. derbarkasmann

derbarkasmann Member

1.FC Koeln (Cologne, Germany)
    United States
    Oct 27, 2008
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    United States