Enic are buying out Sir Alan Sugar's shares for £25m, they have to (by law) offer the shares to the public - as it's a PLC company - but it's up to people if they take up the offer. Enic will then own 75% of the company, they can then delist from the stock exchange. If they get to own 90% they can forcibly take the remaining 10%. The share price had been going up and up, to 130p per share earlier today but within minutes it's gone down to 113p per share. What it means is that Enic are looking to sell. A company you own completely is much more attractive to potential buyers than one you own 51% of and have to chase up the remaining shares. I'll find a link in a minute, there's a huge press release which I don't want to copy and paste. It's long and boring.