Sports Betting Tips!

Discussion in 'Wagering' started by SportsGuru, Feb 18, 2010.

1. SportsGuru

SportsGuru New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hey guys,

I have been using an online guide for sports betting with a lot of luck. Wanted to share it with you because betting on sports can very confusing, and if you don’t know what your doing, there is a chance you will loose it all. A big part of sports betting is understanding the lingo, how odds work, and an overall understanding of placing bets.

Check out the guide. Who knows, you might actually win something.

SportsGuru

2. colinckn

colinckn New Member

Feb 19, 2010
    I've started reading a lot of articles about sports betting recently. Also bought some books on betting strategy and betting systems. For me it's a hobby but I want to use my money wisely. It's not only about sports knowledge, you also need to know a little bit about strategies, especially if you place combined bets.

3. jeraldfetch

jeraldfetch New Member

Mar 20, 2010
    i have been wanting to get into sports betting so those guides help a lot. thanks for posting them!

4. missjess3717

missjess3717 New Member

Apr 10, 2012
    How much money have you invested, and of that much, how much have you gained? Not to be in your business i just really want to know is there a major gain off of what you have invested?

5. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    i used to bet regularly on gridiron way back before the internet days and the only trick of any value is to go against the flow: against the home team. against ND. for the favorites when the spread is so big that the hoi polloi think they'll never win by 42 points (they usually will: hey pal, if the man posted that spread it's not do you a favor!) the wonders of modern communication have reduced the anomalies to where 10% vig is no longer easy to overcome, it's damn near impossible

for the horses it was always tougher because a) only 78% of monies wagered come back to winners and b) those nags are loony. but also easier because a) you've got the tote board right in front of you and b) paddock flies in their immense majority are even loonier (combination betting and the search for the elusive martingale make them so).

there are individuals who really know their horses and can make a living at it, but these are rarer (and far more intelligent) than US senators.

for the rest of us, there is only one easy way to "win" at sports gambling:

1) drive to the track or betting parlor

2) park your car

3) open your window

4) drop a twenty out the window

5) close window

6) drive home

you'll only be out gas, parking and $20 per week. you won't get rich that way but it's far superior to any other system you will find.

6. John_Mur

John_Mur New Member

Jun 4, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hi guys, thanks for the tips. All I need now is some luck :)

7. BonquishaBlood

BonquishaBlood New Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  8. LiveOn

LiveOn New Member

Oct 27, 2018
    I bet sports for over 4 years, and for this time I tried so many good resources for bettors. I prefer using surebet strategy. Now I set my eye on a surebet scanner BetBurger. You should definitely check it out - so many bookmakers, sports and markets. Really worth the money!

9. LiveOn

LiveOn New Member

Oct 27, 2018
    And when you fail to cover your bet and have no time or possibility to do that, here comes Oddsfan. Always comes through in such cases.