News: Sporting KC signs midfielder Oriol Rosell

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by ChocolateCandy, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Felixx219

Felixx219 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    International business can be messy with a lot of red tape and there is a lot of regulation involved. Just because something happened with one player doesnt mean it wont happen with another, they are all entirely different situations.

2. CapeCodFutbol

CapeCodFutbol Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here's an interview published yesterday with Rosell:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20120823/fc-barcelona/oriol-rosell-entrevista-kansas_54340475155.html

"I came to learn and to win titles."

"Respecto a las diferencias entre un fútbol y otro, dijo que "aquí es un poco más directo, más físico que en el Barça, pero depende del equipo porque en el Kansas City veo que el sistema de entrenamiento se parece al del Barça. Este equipo trata de jugar el balón y eso me gusta, por eso he venido aquí". En concreto, sobre la ciudad de Kansas, indicó que "me está gustando más de lo que me esperaba""

With respect to the differences between soccer here and there, he said "here it's a little more direct, more physical than at Barça, but it depends on the team because SKC has a training system very similar to Barça's. This team tries to play with the ball, and I like this and that's why I came here. About KC, he said "I'm liking it more than I expected."

Lord Helmet and ji_shuheng repped this.