Sportclub Freiburg 09/10 - Die Breisgauer sind wieder da! [R]

Discussion in 'Germany: Clubs' started by Hobo, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Lamprey

Lamprey Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agree. Love their trainer. So animated.

2. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fun win in the cup today v Mainz 05.

Anybody here?

4. Lamprey

Lamprey Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just saw score but couldn't watch. What an incredible season.

5. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think you are my younger, more successful brother - its crazy how we are in the same circles.

6. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Schmid gets one of his own

7. timh19

timh19 Member+

Jul 26, 2011
    It should be an interesting season for Freiburg. Shame nobody is posting in here. SuperJville aren't you a Freiburg fan ?
    So the transfers :

Ins: Admir Mehmedi (FC Dynamo Kyiv), Denis Perger (FC Koper), Francis Coquelin (Arsenal FC, loan), Gelson Fernandes (Sporting Clube de Portugal), Christopher Jullien (AJ Auxerre), Vaclav Pilar (VfL Wolfsburg), Mike Hanke (Borussia Mönchengladbach), Niclas Höfler (FC Erzgebirge Aue, loan return), Erich Sautner (Hallescher FC, loan return), Felix Klaus (Greuther Fürth)

Outs: Denis Perger (SV Wehen Wiesbaden, loan), Beg Ferati (FC Sion), Erik Jendrisek (Energie Cottbus), Simon Brandstetter (Rot-Weiß Erfurt, was on loan at Karlsruher SC), Cedrick Makiadi (SV Werder Bremen), Max Kruse (Borussia Mönchengladbach), Daniel Caligiuri (VfL Wolfsburg), Johannes Flum (Eintracht Frankfurt), Jan Rosenthal (Eintracht Frankfurt), Ivan Santini (NK Zadar, loan return), Ezequiel Calvente (Real Betis Balompie, loan return)

I have the feeling Freiburg are not going to fight against relegation this season as many people probably expect. About the new signings, I've been a big fan of Coquelin ever since he came to Arsenal in 2008. He's been consistently good over the years( for the youth team, reserves and on loan) and I am sure he will have a successful season at Freiburg. He's impressed the Freiburg fans a lot in preseason too. Mehmedi looks like a quality player. The promotion of the 19 year old Sebastian Kerk from the Academy will be something to look out for. Felix Klaus is a smart signing too. He is a very promising young man.

In Streich I trust.

8. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  9. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Nice start of the Rückrunde. 3-2 win over Leverkusen today, and gets the team out of relegation zone.

-Nice goal by Mehmedi, power on the shot and direction to place that top corner.
    -Schmid scored a nice FK goal, looks like it clipped Kiessling's head and guided it just inside the near post
    -Felix Klaus, 2nd half sub scored the game winner.

-----------------------

SC Freiburg officially signs striker Philipp Zulechner . The 23 y/o (1990) was the leading scorer in the Austrian league this season with 15 goals in 20 games. Transfer fee is around 900,000 Euro, and contract till 2017.

http://www.scfreiburg.com/teams/profis/meldungen/servus-philipp-zulechner

10. Hobo

Hobo Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    F yeah!

11. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Huge victory over Gladbach. Freiburg further climbing up the table and now 8 points clear of the relegation zone, with 3 games remaining.

Oliver Sorg with a rocket of a goal. LOL @ Streich's reaction. :)

Hobo repped this.
  12. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    SCF has signed Roman Bürki from Grasshopper Club Zürich as successor to Oliver Baumann. The 23 y/o Swiss keeper has experience playing in European competitions for Grasshoppers and Swiss U21, and is a member of the Swiss NT this WC.

[​IMG]