Spanish League and WNT

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by Patchouli, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Valencia, Spain
    #101 Patchouli, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
    [​IMG]

Spanish channel Gol TV is broadcasting one Primera División match every Saturday morning. Today's game is Valencia - Atlético Madrid (2nd vs. 4th). Valencia, which used to struggle to avoid relegation, is the breakthrough team of the season.

Here are the line-ups:

VALENCIA: 1. Mariajo Pons // 3. Mulan Sánchez, 4. Salomé Navalón, 5. Ivana Andrés, 15. Leila Ouahabi // 11. Arantxa Lozano, 14. Mitsue Iwakura, 17. Sara Monforte, 20. Gio Carreras // 9. Maripaz Vilas, 10. Ana Amo

ATLÉTICO: 1. Lola Gallardo // 2. María Moya, 14. Noelia Tudela, 5. Marta Carro, 19. Paula Serrano // 8. Ana Troyano, 10. Amanda Sampedro, 11. Pisco Peña, 22. Claudia Zornoza // 9. Jade Boho, 27. Blanca Rubio

And here's a stream. It starts in 5 minutes (11:45 GMT+1):

http://vipracing-tv10.blogspot.com/2013/11/canal-2.html

gricio61 and SiberianThunderT repped this.
  2. gricio61

gricio61 Member

Aug 30, 2011
    bologna
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hi Patchouli, happy to see you again...:)
    Do you know that this year in the italian club I root for (Riviera di Romagna) there is a Spanish player ? Irene Martin Garcia came here together with 2 Portuguese and 1 Rumanian player this summer, but for the usual bureaucratic problems that we have in Italy with foreign players she (and the others) has been able to play only from the 7th-8th matchday...now usually she plays some minutes in the 2nd half (scored 1 goal too), but I had the chance to see her playing nearly a whole match some time ago and she's really not bad, good tecnique and speed too..:thumbsup:
    Here the link to the club website with a photo of the player: http://www.rivieradiromagnacalcio.it/squadra.php?id=130

3. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Valencia, Spain
    It seems she won one league with Rayo Vallecano, but I didn't know her before I read an interview with her in Marca, when Spain played against Italy in the WC qualifiers.

The Barcelona-Levante postponed game is being broadcasted: http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/31555/GOLTV.html

FC Barcelona: 1. Laura Ràfols // 2. Marta Unzué, 3. Marta Torrejón, 4. Ruth García, 5. Melani Serrano // 6. Virginia Torrecilla, 7. Marta Corredera, 8. Miriam Diéguez, 9. Jelena Cankovic // 10. Sonia Bermúdez, 11. Alexia Putellas

Levante UD: 1. Sandra Paños // 3. Maider Castillo, 4. Sonia Prim, 15. Leticia Méndez, 19. Mariví Simó // 5. Laura Gutiérrez, 16. Anabel Martínez, 18. Alba Merino, 20. Ana Buceta // 11. Olga García, 17. Alharilla Casadp

gricio61 and debzy repped this.
  4. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Valencia, Spain
  5. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Valencia, Spain
  6. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Hi Patchouli , I was wondering if Real Sociedad , Sevilla , Levante , Valencia are female section of the male club ...like Barca , Atletico Madrid or Athletic Bilbao...or they are independent club which only took the name of the more known professional club but have nothing in common ? ....in Italy Roma and Milan used to do it .

7. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Valencia, Spain
    They're official sections, though in the past some were not. For example Barcelona exists since 1970, and FCB let them play with their kits, but it only became an official section around 2000.

Today Gol TV broadcasts the Valencia - Sporting Huelva game. It starts now:

http://www.rapifutbol.com/2009/12/gol-tv-hd-en-vivo-y-en-directo-online.html

debzy repped this.
  8. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Valencia, Spain
  9. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Valencia, Spain
  10. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Valencia, Spain
    Today's game on TV is the Valencian derby: Levante UD - Valencia CF. For the first time ever, Valencia (3rd with 44 points) seems stronger than Levante (6th with 37), but Levante won 2-3 the first game.

The stream is the same as in previous posts.

11. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Fc Barcelona vs Levante Las Planas the whole match at Barca official youtube channel :thumbsup:

What I liked:
    The quality of the game .
    What I didn't:
    The other match played at the same time....:rolleyes:

12. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Valencia, Spain
  13. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Valencia, Spain
    mumf repped this.
  14. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Valencia, Spain
    Today's game on TV: Atlético Madrid - Levante. It just started now. Same stream as the last game.

15. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Valencia, Spain
    Atlético Madrid 1-1 Levante. Atlético had won all games home until now.

gricio61 repped this.
  16. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Damn, I just heard about the huge fine Barcelona (the organization, not the women's team directly) was just slammed with... I hope the women's team doesn't get hit by cost-cutting measures!!

17. Fiorentina lives!

May 5, 2004
    Found out there are rumors Sant Gabriel is in trouble; might not last season.

18. Fiorentina lives!

May 5, 2004
    Meanwhile this is Granada's team; first ever season in 1st Division and struggling to stay up. Rivi is their top scorer.

[​IMG]

Rivi, who has like 19 goals already
    [​IMG]

19. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    A few months ago; after watching the Spain vs Macedonia game on youtube, I've mentioned Vicky Losada looks like a superstar! Well she was just that in her nwsl debut, scoring 2 goals & 1 assist!
    here's highlights of her goals

and here is the Spain vs Mac. full game

gricio61 and debzy repped this.
  20. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I like her a lot too she is very complete player with a great potential , nice to see she started very very well in the NWSL .

21. AlexJ17

AlexJ17 Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Why hasn't Adriana Martin been playing with the national team?

And just an opinion question, if Spain plays a 4-4-2; who are the best two forward? Hermoso and Natalia?

22. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    here's a friendly between the Republic of Ireland and the Basque NT. Can't find any web info so perhaps the Basque NT is not officially recognized?

23. JanBalk

JanBalk Member+

Jun 9, 2004
    Pretty sure they are not officially recogniced by FIFA or UEFA, since you need to be either fully independent or with fairly extensive home rule to be recogniced by them (that did not apply to the four brittsih FAs) .

24. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    well they did beat Ireland by a competent score. But i didn't recognize most of Ireland's players except for Roche(who scored against Germany) so it most likely was their B team. Basque probably could some of those smaller eastern euro teams

25. holden

holden Member+

Dundee FC, Yeovil Town LFC, Girondins de Bordeaux
    Oct 20, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Dundee FC
    The Basque team is just like the Catalonia team... they are regions that have wanted independence from Spain and play some random friendlies, but the teams are completely unofficial as far as any governing body is concerned and the players are still eligible to play with the Spanish NT (hence why the Catalonia team has a lot of Spanish NT members).