"Soy muy de lavar los trapos sucios de puertas para adentro" - The Real Madrid News Thread.

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by azriel, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dantes

Dantes Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And also a douche.

Minduchio, Zidane05 and Alma Merengue repped this.
  2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That Jese videoclip is absolutely ridiculous. The kid should stick to his day job.

3. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    When has Ibra ever destroyed his team? When has Ibra ever turned on his teammates publicly?

If you want irony, how about a poster who bashes Ibra's arrogance which is just "fun" yet supports Mourinho's arrogance which is absolutely destructive.

All kinds of hypocrisy there.

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ibra did all kinds of crap at Barcelona. The guy pretty much threatened to beat up his coach and people feel like that's some kind of awesome thing to do. It's just that the team was good enough without him to leave him out of the picture and still do the business at the end of the season.

I bet Barcelona felt it was very funny of him to waste all the money they invested in him. Mourinho and Ibra are on the same wavelength, with Ibra agreeing with Mou on many many occasions in the press.

5. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Did any of his things spill out while at the club? Did he have a bad relationship with his teammates? Did he attempt to destabilize his club in order to force out?

No. None of the above.

Mourinho shits on clubs, disrespects his players, destabilizes, etc... Yet here you are cheering him on, then on the other side bashing Ibra. You want to whine/bash Ibra for his ego which harms no one at his current club and praise Mourinho who has attempted to hurt the club you support.

Straight up hypocrisy.

6. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Apparently we have some people in NYC today talking to banks about a loan (a big one!) for the stadium face-lift.

Heartburn on so many levels.

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Threatening to punch the current coach and absolute club legend is pretty much the maximum of what you can do as a player.

To give you an example:
    If Raul would be coaching us, and some guy would come out in the press saying he threatened to punch him, the player in question wouldn't be worth the price of his shirt from that point on.

Ibra loves that guy though, so he must be doing something right. Every word that comes out of Ibra's mouth about Mourinho is a burning speech of passion and affection.

At the end of the day, you like one of them, you like both, that's pretty much the idea. They are cut from the same cloth. Top in their line of work, but their personality has made them become a bit of a caricature of themselves.

8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Did Florentino ever say how he's going to finance the upgrades?

9. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    There were three things discussed, but I haven't specifics: naming rights (which seems to be losing steam), bonds issued to Socios (haven't heard more about that) and a loan (we apparently have people in NYC today).

I am convinced the stadium will make us money in the long ... a lot of money. I'm just not thrilled with this loan.

Crimson repped this.
  10. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    #2285 YOUNGSTARS87, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    Attempting to destroy Real Madrid as its head coach is the maximum thing you can do to lose the respect of every Real Madrid fan forever.

See I can make things up too.

Ibra isn't the hypocrite, Mourinho never bashed him.

I'm talking specifically of you using morality to talk up certain people and players and your dislike of ego/pride to bash certain people and players... yet you're a huge Mourinho fan.

Ibra's ego has never attempted to destroy his club, impair their performance or hurt the harmony of the dressing room. Mourinho's destructive ego on the other hand has done all of the above at our club.

Yet for you; Ibra = horrible guy, Mourinho = super guy.

11. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    uhhh we were just getting our debt down now this. Loans in this climate do not thrill me.

12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Blahblahblahblah. Typical. A simple exchange of opinions transforms in a typical YSesque "i am right and you are wrong wrong wrong". Is this some sort of thing where you have to prove you're right even when people don't care? :ROFLMAO:

Ibrahimovic: 0 CL trophies.
    Mourinho: 2 CL trophies.

Just to keep the hamster wheel rolling.

13. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Only thing typical is your response turning to nonsense even when the conversation doesn't warrant it. Predictably you flip out like a child and then result to failed insult attempt(s) because "boo hoo YS challenged me!". All that is missing is the customary "tl;dr", "I'll let you get the last word" or flat out insult. Hey, maybe you'll get creative and surprise me.

One more thing, this was never about me being right, it was about you blowing the guy who shits on your club with his ego, yet whining nonstop about another player citing... guess what... that's right, his ego.

An ego which has only hurt the rival of your club. God forbid!

Even Uli can't invent that kind of irony.

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    TLDR

15. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone see the recent Real Madrid TV episode where they do a tour Valdebebas? Holy shit, I wanna live there! If I was a player, I'd do whatever I could to have the privilege of reporting to work there everyday.

MadridFan22304, Crimson and temesgen repped this.
  16. Álvaro Morata

Nov 28, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Somehow we can see that episode ? Video ?

17. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    You can probably see it on YouTube since it was like a promo for the new facilities. I'm on a iPad and can't search.

18. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  19. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Manchester United is the most popular European football club here by a wide margin.

RMSocrates and MadridFan22304 repped this.
  20. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Maybe they will turn coats when we beat them in the summer?

21. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe. All of Manu's U.S. fans are women who started following the club as teenagers from 1998 to 2008 because of Cristiano Ronaldo and David Beckham.

22. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    Man United is the most popular club in the world. We don't need to be the most popular club, having the highest revenue and profit margin is good enough for me.

23. Tobias19

Tobias19 Member+

Feb 2, 2014
    Sweden
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Were bigger on Facebook atleast

24. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    If we don't manage to win against Barcelona in CDR, we will have major problems going forward (mentally). I think with gaining a place in the semi-finals in the CL, we gained a bit of confidence and with Barcelona droping out AND losing any chance at the league, we should be able to destroy them, while their down. But this is the Clasico, so it could go either way. But this game could define our season.

25. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    If "we" cannot win such predictable Barcelona and who has massive problems in phase of defending.... :confused:

With decent finishing and playing smart RM should beat this Barca "easily". But agreed with Copa under the belt it would give much needed boost to the team towards la decima.