"Soy muy de lavar los trapos sucios de puertas para adentro" - The Real Madrid News Thread.

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by azriel, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well, that's like me saying "If Ronaldo can't score 50 goals a season playing for Getafe, he wouldn't be able to do it in Madrid either".

2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Different players develop at different times. Besides my point is strictly about the players development for the club's benefit. They don't have to play for us for us to benefit from their development.

3. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    How did Getafe "treat" Sarabia? His current situation is largely his own doing. After that Arsenal bit young buck started smelling himself a little too hard and talked his way out of here and the rest is history.

From a talent perspective Sarabia is good enough to play for us but he fcuked himself when he made a move driven largely by hype...

4. Jaood

Jaood Red Card

May 4, 2012
    There are obviously different expectations. Sarabia is an even bigger nobody at Getafe than he would be here. Mosquera took the same route, and came back like a total loser.

But okay then, if Getafe is such a tough club to play at, let's get that Alvaro-dude, he must be the new Ronaldo or something.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The point is not whether or not Getafe is tough to play at. The point is whether Getafe, or an other club in a similar situation as Getafe can provide a stable situation for a promising player to improve and develop, as well as collect meaningful experiences -playing full Bundesliga stadiums every weekend is a more meaningful experience than playing in front of 400 people + relatives at Getafe, for example.

We should be more interested in what is the best situation for a player to improve, not whether Getafe is difficult to play for or not, that's totally irrelevant.

6. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Paco Alcacer is the latest youth star who's struggling at Getafe. He has such a phenomenal record at all youth levels.

7. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    These are exaggerations. You're making it seem like he was some arrogant kid who talked down the club and bolted for money. He didn't even attempt to pull a Mata from my understanding of the situation. Also, what happened here has no reflection on his time at Getafe, they are two separate entities.

8. Jaood

Jaood Red Card

May 4, 2012
    I don't disagree with this (in fact, it was you that was on and on about how BuLi was so poor that we couldn't adequately judge Carvajal's season), but do you know the players we've sent to Getafe?

Those guys were never going to make it in Madrid, especially not somebody like Sarabia. Their failures at Getafe has much more to do with themselves as players than it has to do with the situation at Getafe.

9. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Everyone here just keeps arguing about the same shit. Damn, why can't we just post jokes or something instead.

temesgen and Hsain85 repped this.
  10. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    A kid goes into a soccer store and asks the owner:

“I would like to buy an official FC Barcelona jersey. Do you have any?”

The store owner replies:
    “Which one? The team jersey or the referee’s jersey?”

Shay Z, temesgen, Doni and 9 others repped this.
  11. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What's the name of the play?

Act 1: Atletico win the Champions League
    Act 2: Atletico win La Liga
    Act 3: Atletico win the Champions League

Mission Impossible

temesgen, Doni, Eddie and 5 others repped this.
  12. Jaood

Jaood Red Card

May 4, 2012
    What do Bayern fans do when they finally win a final?

They turn off the Playstation.

temesgen, Doni, Aimar 21 and 10 others repped this.
  13. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The Baltimore Police Department, famous for it’s superior K-9 unit, was somewhat taken back by a recent incident.
    Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find her house ransacked and burglarized. She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime.
    The police dispatcher broadcasted the call on the channels, and a K-9 unit patrolling nearby was the first on the scene.
    As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the woman ran out on the porch, sat down on the steps put her face in her hands and moaned:
    “I come home to find all my possessions stolen.”
    “I call the police for help, and what do they do?”
    “They send me a BLIND policeman!”

temesgen and mymy33 repped this.
  14. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.
    The boy asked, “What is this Father?”
    The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, “Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don”t know what it is.”
    While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed, and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially.
    They continued to watch until it reached the last number, and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.
    Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blonde stepped out.
    The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son…..
    “Go get your Mother.”

temesgen, Doni, Akramzizou and 5 others repped this.
  15. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Sarabia is extremely talented and while I agree his failure is mostly on him he had a good chance of playing a role here if he was a bit more patient IMO, he left too soon.

16. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Lawlz, I repped every one of you moothafookas for them jokes :D

Moar! :D

17. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    How many Liverpool fans does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They just sit in the dark and talk about how good the old one was.

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Best one yet.

19. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Was this posted already?

MORE TEARS FOR LUBRICATION.

Hsain85 repped this.
  20. Jaood

Jaood Red Card

May 4, 2012
    How many cules does it take to change a light bulb?

None, they are quite happy living in our shadow.

s7kru, temesgen, sleepyvato50 and 7 others repped this.
  21. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Haha, we're rich bitch! :D

Doni, meringues, Chinky24 and 2 others repped this.
  22. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Touché :D

4x4s and Chinky24 repped this.
  23. -Reivax-

-Reivax- Member+

Aug 10, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Speaking of Sarabia, what happened to him at Getafe? He's getting even less minutes than last season.

24. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Several reports starting to surface about upcoming elections. Sources are saying that Florentino will start the club process in early May. Apparently he has spoken to a number of potential candidates and has come away with the impression that he will run unopposed (shocker! not). I don't think he can be beaten right now, but I would welcome an opposition to push him a little bit.

25. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid