Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by azriel, Mar 21, 2013.
Sergio Ramos will play his 100th NT match today, becoming the youngest European player to reach that mark. Marca interviewed him for the occasion; interview finished with a Mourinho question and answer: "the best coach for Real Madrid for this year and many years to come is Mourinho"
AH... finally an answer we can all grade as:
Not that random as his brother was allegedly contacted by the club and directed to put an end to the nonsense.
Rene Ramos does nothing for free! Watch this space
Erro1. Compiler: Object "SergioRamos" does not meet minimum CPU requirements.
I meant it in the way that you can never predict what he will say next. He is very random with his statements.
From the club:
Due to the statement made by Eufemiano Fuentes relating to Real Madrid C.F., the club would like to clarify the following:
1. In the judicial proceedings brought by Real Madrid C.F. against Le Monde, the club put forward Eufemiano Fuentes as a witness, following the false report being published concerning an alleged contract for the aforementioned individual to treat the club’s players. The court, considering that the statement was relevant to proceedings, admitted the statement and summoned Eufemiano Fuentes as a witness, who appeared in court and gave testimony denying having had any link with the club. The ruling was in favour of Real Madrid C.F.
2. The law states that witnesses are obliged to appear in court when summoned; however, they are entitled to be compensated by the party who put them forward as a witness, for any expenses and damages that they may have incurred. Such compensation is set by the court clerk, who takes into account the facts and circumstances that the witness provided in court.
3. Until the court clerk sets the amount of compensation, Real Madrid C.F. have no legal obligation to pay any amount to the witness.
4. Eufemiano Fuentes’ lawyer very recently sent an email requesting the payment of the compensation in question that, in his opinion, consisted of alleged expenses (travel, accommodation ...) and of an amount that, according to him, corresponds to the amount that he forewent whilst unable to work in his office due to the fact that he had to attend court. No receipts or proof of payment were provided for any of the above.
5. Paying the amount claimed without any supporting evidence whatsoever would have been baseless, which is why his lawyer was informed that, pursuant to the Civil Procedure Code (art. 375), he should request that the court quantify the amount of damages to be paid. This procedure has not been followed in this instance.
6. Given Eufemiano Fuentes’ intention to mislead the public about his relationship with the club and, by showing bad faith and the intention to harm Real Madrid C.F’s reputation, the club will being lodging a lawsuit against him immediately.
Anything to get out of paying out on an expense report. Typical corporate greed, been there
I don't know if you are following what is happening in Spain with this dude, but being linked to him is not good... not good at all. Thus the lengthy explanation over an expense report.
Jan Ullrich's good ol' friend.
Jean-Louis Dupont's point of view on FFP.
Football's Anticompetitive Streak
Some of Europe's biggest clubs are, unsurprisingly, supporting rules that entrench their dominance.
Real Madrid CF vs Paris Saint-Germain in Gothenburg, Sweden July 27.
Ticket release April 2: www.supermatchen.se
This match is likely part of a transfer agreement struck with PSG. Who is coming? Who is going? I am just making this part up, but your mind starting racing for just a second.
Last year Man U and Barca faced off at the same time, it's part of the biggest youth tournament in the world so I'm not sure it has anything o do with transfers.
I know, thus:
I'll be trying to get tickets for that one.
Will you be trying to buy them through IFK or just online through ticket master?
Don't think IFK will sell them, so ticketmaster it will be.
I wish I could go to Sweden. Shit.
Swedens national dish is donner kebap.
Am I missing an obvious joke here? :s
Same thing with Germany!
Separate names with a comma.