Sources tell Chronicle a deal to send Brian Ching back to Dynamo is reached, pending league approval

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by truthandlife, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. time_drifter

time_drifter Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Wharton
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Sources tell Chronicle a deal to send Brian Ching back to Dynamo is reached, pending league appr

Now all they need to do is use the money saved as part of the salary for a successful DP.

2. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    Re: Sources tell Chronicle a deal to send Brian Ching back to Dynamo is reached, pending league appr

I swear I am starting to believe in conspiracy theories. John and Dom are wiping the sweat from their brows and probably laughing too.

Now to find that damn space ship in the desert.

3. Hydro

Hydro Member+

Nov 16, 2007
    Houstown
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Canadian media is ALL OVER the news. Nothing like Canadian journalists to get the real scoop in REAL TIME::p

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor... RSS/Atom&utm_source=Home&utm_content=2340231

4. dustcowpoke

dustcowpoke Member

Jan 7, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I went to sleep early last night and I wake up this morning only to choke on my cereal when I read bout this deal.

I can't believe how good we came out in this exchange. We get our captain back at a reduced price and only give up a draft pick that might not pan out just like a lot of our draft picks.

5. Caddman

Caddman Member+

Aug 18, 1999
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'm surprised the Impact folded. I thought they might just let Ching play a year there. Maybe they thought, screw it, we're not getting Hainault, send him back to Houston.

6. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Super! Now I don't have to explain to my 4 year old why Brian Ching isn't on his favorite team anymore. Forget what daddy n his buddies feel, this was gonna be a hard sell to my son on explaining "unprotected status" and losing our all time leading goal scorer! To him, this whole ordeal never occurred. I mean I was really hoping for this to pan out. My lil' man's lid woulda come off if Chingon wasn't in our city's nar-ra-ha (how he sez it) jersey. To his age of Dynamo followers, Ching is poster boy hero for all things Dynamo football AND the only man stronger than daddy type of icon.

7. nbrooks503

nbrooks503 Previously Held @Dynamo Hostage From 2008-2019

Jun 1, 2008
    Disgruntled Former STH - Fairweather Bandwaggoner
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdM2swtsLbo"]Montreal Impact Capitulates - YouTube[/ame]

8. The_Ponce

The_Ponce Co-President of the United States of Dynamo

Feb 21, 2011
    Houston, Texas, U.S.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'm here at practice Ching will train. Deal has been approved.

9. dynamo JZ

dynamo JZ Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo

Pics?!?

10. JC507

JC507 Member+

Jan 21, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. oofinalheavenoo

Oct 30, 2006
    Daly City, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Ching to retired as a Dynamo. Well deserved.

12. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda

ditto-with all good conspiracies I need visual proof. Like the Peterson film of Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster or the second shooter on the grassy knoll. I want a pic of Chingy at training.

13. jvilla07

jvilla07 Member

Oct 30, 2006
    Houston + NOLA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Now that this final (via Dynamo FO annoucement), I can say that my talk with Ching last Friday after the Carson scrimmage must of been the tipping point! Also, how much will a picture of Ching in Impact Jersey holding a baby with awesome Hawaiian shirt be worth? :D
    I will need to get a much better shirt (in organe instead of blue) when we go back to Houston for the home opener.

14. flippin269

flippin269 Member+

Aug 3, 2003
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States